YOUREWINNER.COM

I'm buying an unlocked N-gage

Kogenta
#1 19-11-2009, 20:19:47 PM
Soon I'll be switching to T-mobile and when I do I'll be hopping over to Ebay to pick up one of the original N-gages! Pics soon to follow.

DZ
#2 19-11-2009, 20:25:14 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 225.60
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
 :ngage:

DZ987
#3 20-11-2009, 00:13:19 AM
Sweet! Now you can be as cool as me!

Kogenta
#4 20-11-2009, 00:37:49 AM
Sweet! Now you can be as cool as me!

I'm jealous

O-ZONE
#5 20-11-2009, 00:43:03 AM
how does it feel to be the first COOL person here to own an n-gage??

Kogenta
#6 20-11-2009, 00:54:24 AM
Should I get the original N-Gage or the QD

#7 20-11-2009, 02:14:01 AM
ORIGINAL!!!

The only real + to having the original is the radio + nostalgia factor. You can get an MP3 player on the QD it's just not native. I am assuming they both run on the same symbian OS and would have the same homebrew for them.

http://n-gage-help.com/

^ Used to be the best site ever. But they closed down :(

Look for the blizzard app that lets you download and play n-gage games. Also congratulations on being able to play every Java phone game ever.

bjorno the hedgehog
#8 20-11-2009, 02:25:24 AM
sidetalkin

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
Kogenta
#9 20-11-2009, 03:07:35 AM
ORIGINAL!!!

The only real + to having the original is the radio + nostalgia factor. You can get an MP3 player on the QD it's just not native. I am assuming they both run on the same symbian OS and would have the same homebrew for them.

http://n-gage-help.com/

^ Used to be the best site ever. But they closed down :(

Look for the blizzard app that lets you download and play n-gage games. Also congratulations on being able to play every Java phone game ever.
Original it is, also an upside is PC's read the original as a USB mass storage device so I don't have to download any software. Also I don't have it yet but I'll be getting it very soon :D

#10 20-11-2009, 03:50:30 AM
- Last Edit: 20-11-2009, 04:04:59 AM
Correct.

The memory cards for it are extremely cheap now-a-days. I bought that 128MB card for TWENTY FIVE dollars when it originally came out.

I raepd at tony hawk on it. Be sure to get it.

Oh and you can download pretty much every n-gage game ever from ROM sites now I am pretty sure. It's been a while since I have used my taco. I miss it so much :( I broke the screen about a year ago after I had taken its pictures.

Awww snap. You have it way easier than I did.

http://www.emuparadise.org/Nokia_N-Gage_ROMs/List-All-Titles/17

I recommend Ashen, Catan, Fifa 2005, pandemonium!, pathway to glory Ikusa Islands, puzzle bobble, POCKET KINGDOM, RED FACTION (Look for the mods for it, they are all pretty awesome), Requiem of hell *I heard it was decent*, SonicN *clone of sonic advance*, super monkey ball, ghost recon-jungle storm, SPLINTER CELL CHAOS THEORY!!!!!!!!, Tony hawk, tomb raider, elder scrolls, x-men legends, and call of duty.

HOLY CRAP ALMOST EVERY GAME IN THE LIBRARYYYYY!!!!

But no seriously, that list is basically the cream of the crop (that I have played). Be sure to get the gameboy emulators and SNES ones as well. Oh and load that bitch with plenty of poo poo quality movies and music :belair:.

OH! and you can RECORD the radio with the phone. When you call someone you can PLAY them back the music or a sound clip you made. It's awesome for when you hide your number and make prank calls. There is also a nifty "black list" application for the n-gage (that you get from somewhere I believe) that lets you completely block numbers.

Kogenta
#11 20-11-2009, 04:27:55 AM
Correct.

The memory cards for it are extremely cheap now-a-days. I bought that 128MB card for TWENTY FIVE dollars when it originally came out.

I raepd at tony hawk on it. Be sure to get it.

Oh and you can download pretty much every n-gage game ever from ROM sites now I am pretty sure. It's been a while since I have used my taco. I miss it so much :( I broke the screen about a year ago after I had taken its pictures.

Awww snap. You have it way easier than I did.

http://www.emuparadise.org/Nokia_N-Gage_ROMs/List-All-Titles/17

I recommend Ashen, Catan, Fifa 2005, pandemonium!, pathway to glory Ikusa Islands, puzzle bobble, POCKET KINGDOM, RED FACTION (Look for the mods for it, they are all pretty awesome), Requiem of hell *I heard it was decent*, SonicN *clone of sonic advance*, super monkey ball, ghost recon-jungle storm, SPLINTER CELL CHAOS THEORY!!!!!!!!, Tony hawk, tomb raider, elder scrolls, x-men legends, and call of duty.

HOLY CRAP ALMOST EVERY GAME IN THE LIBRARYYYYY!!!!

But no seriously, that list is basically the cream of the crop (that I have played). Be sure to get the gameboy emulators and SNES ones as well. Oh and load that bitch with plenty of poo poo quality movies and music :belair:.

OH! and you can RECORD the radio with the phone. When you call someone you can PLAY them back the music or a sound clip you made. It's awesome for when you hide your number and make prank calls. There is also a nifty "black list" application for the n-gage (that you get from somewhere I believe) that lets you completely block numbers.
Don't you worry, I will. I think after I get my N-Gage my PSP is going to be gathering alot of dust...

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#12 20-11-2009, 04:36:09 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
I still have my old QD

#13 20-11-2009, 14:57:49 PM
I'm jealous now.

scuzzyneighbour