YOUREWINNER.COM

Mega Man

#16 24-09-2007, 20:37:47 PM
CANADA IS LIEK AMERICA ONLY THERE FRENCH AND COMUNEST AND DONT HAVE ANY ARMYS OR MONEY THATS Y CANADA MONEY IS WORTH LESS AND STUFF IS MOORE EPENSIVE THEAR.

Actually, if you've been reading the news, the canadian dollar is now pretty much the same as US, it gained a lot of value in the last months. But sellers still have their prices higher, those sons of HWSNBN! And now Canadian exporters are sooo worried about that because it's going to cost higher, so it's kind of like the end of the world, and Canada will explode.

And when Canada explode, US will be flooded with maple syrup, and everyone will die, unless they're WINNER.
way to miss it entirely
you are the dumbest person on these forums

http://www.yourewinner.com/index.php?action=profile;u=83

i beg to differ
i was actually going to say other than edso but i decided to let you guys fill in the gaps

Gamefreak
#17 24-09-2007, 20:39:30 PM
  • Miss my head, miss my heart, miss my lungs...
  • Rigcoins: 36.00
  • Send Money to Gamefreak
    Thumb Up
  • classic+
  • "but most of all, I miss you Emily."
 :belair:

Dissident
#18 24-09-2007, 20:46:08 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
CANADA IS LIEK AMERICA ONLY THERE FRENCH AND COMUNEST AND DONT HAVE ANY ARMYS OR MONEY THATS Y CANADA MONEY IS WORTH LESS AND STUFF IS MOORE EPENSIVE THEAR.

Actually, if you've been reading the news, the canadian dollar is now pretty much the same as US, it gained a lot of value in the last months. But sellers still have their prices higher, those sons of HWSNBN! And now Canadian exporters are sooo worried about that because it's going to cost higher, so it's kind of like the end of the world, and Canada will explode.

And when Canada explode, US will be flooded with maple syrup, and everyone will die, unless they're WINNER.
way to miss it entirely
LOOK WHO'S TALKING LOLOLOLOLOL

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
X23
#19 24-09-2007, 21:04:47 PM

way to miss it entirely

http://www.yourewinner.com/index.php?action=profile;u=83

i beg to differ
Indeed
yeah that.

x33
#20 24-09-2007, 23:05:41 PM

way to miss it entirely
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i dont get it ;O;

Dissident
#21 24-09-2007, 23:07:20 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"

way to miss it entirely
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i dont get it ;O;
me either ;O;

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#22 25-09-2007, 11:19:06 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
Canadian water cleans the best.

After I fap, I only use Canadian water to clean my wang

#23 25-09-2007, 12:31:43 PM
i only smoke canadian weed

jk lol  :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare: :dare:

#24 29-09-2007, 12:22:16 PM
lol