YOUREWINNER.COM

lord stell love preacher

#1 09-10-2017, 13:50:19 PM
lord stell was a blessing to rigs and their winner counter parts. We rarely explore his relationship with other metaphysical entities such as santa clause, bidoof and rick ashtly. Yes some of us are still in the dark about this. But more important matters are at hand. Lord stell loves us all, and channels positive energy. Only the most forgiving entity can be occasionally disappointed of HWSNBN. Does lord stell know hate? as we know with the losers?? this is something I do not know

But if lord stell loves us like the rig loves all.. simply seeing a big rig creates joyous foundation of our moral spirit. I love the rig.. rig I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU OH MY HEART IS ON FIRE OH GOD

many can relate to this.. the winners transcends the notion of a cult and fires a shotgun of caring and instinct. Sometimes the greatest things that can be said are spoken through streams of consciousness. And some require deep thought and dare I say.. effort! We work in the name of stell to be one of a kind, and together in a man made collective conscious. Artistic vision states that the embrace of lord stell can break the stone walls of writers block and write a bible induced religion.   

I think it is time to become as great as can be. perhaps adding to the wisdom that we know and discover.. perhaps surprising our heart and nourishing our grateful spirit. We shall become in lord stells name preachers and gain respect of the masses.

On a personal level I have become more through my absence, and return to you as an enlightened enchanted rigist. This board will live beyond death and my temptation to enlighten will surf the seas of oil. I kept this brief as it is more important to talk about stell than myself.

Stells dreams empower the wheels of the rigs to spin. The holy rigs that we know are often times beyond our comprehension, creating amazing intellectual insights, beyond what we understand that a intellectual can be evolved into something much more and a focus on feelings that inspire us and i don't know what to think beyond our waking dreams.

Rigs carry cargo, and this feeds us, delivers entertainment, and that feeling you get when you see that beautiful rig is oh so good.

will lord stell overpower the losers, perhaps delivering themselves from their ignorant rut and making winners of them all.. or is too late for them.. does lord stell possess such a power.... this a am really not sure of.

The grey void is simply a gasp towards the infinte. The infinite journeys that only a rig can experiance.. can they escape from this void.. or are they doomed in a positive sense.. i doubt that living in the grey void for eternity would be a bad thing.. but it is a question that i do not know the answer to.. i do not know enough to make such a judgement.

punishment.. it is punishment in it self to be a loser.. living an unfulfilling life.. its almost like i feel sorry for them. our lives are amazing because of stell.. our lives are sweet candy videogames and that song will live forever god bless them. sort of off topic but i wanted them to know this and feel appreciated by myself and hey guys WE LOVE YOU TOO

before rigism i was simply a floating soul.. searching for something more. rigism changes lives and we must bring our wisdom to the masses and become preachers and gain respect.. or should we simply keep it real and be awesome together with the great clever community we have formed. Or both? hmm hmm. cirus you should be very proud.

rigism does not tolerate racism, hate or bigotry. Rigism improves our morals and delivers us from evil. they are ignorant.. are they simple unable to get it that its great.. or are they bad people who would rather see the race of humans die.

Rigism simply helps us to express ourselves. as we do in our lasting for years community. Through our days working and carrying out routines, we learn how to cope with life with lights that do not blind ourselves, but open our minds through enternal worship. and knowing that the light at the end of the tunnel is a friends and stays close to us, and creates a bond between love beyond the grave.

we are the creaters of many inside memes, as lord stell intended. a meme is not simply an inside joke, but we actually respect our memes and shower them with praise.

we have stood the tests of time and so have our memes.

the mind of bidoof, oh its sweet testaments to our inner selves. be my love be my love.. this is not nonsence but simply an expression of true instinct.

okay im going to finish with a poem. ill write more later.

oh stell the love which remains fresh in my mind and never becomes redundant
stell spells love and grants our wish to enlightend freedom
the rights we express thourgh wisdom and appreciation of knowledge
our ambitions which we credit stell who drove the rig through our dedicated caring soul
the candle will never burn out and rituals will be answered
our inner daring qualities create the awakend genious of strength
flaws are indebted into some, but cured they will become
leeks are fruit for spirit.
villians are born bad, but can be changed, but how can we
how can we heal them
through the illusions we must overcome
my annoyance has reinvented and transended my terrible reputaiton on a personal note
but respect I do seek to gain
I have become enlightend by stells dreams
can stell feel fear, how does he feel and process mistakes that are possible for us to make
forgiveness goes without saying..
he knows santa knows leniance
does he share a relationship with him.. am i wrong that santa is metaphyical.. not really sure.. but im sure to bidoof is
its a thought worth revisiting, some may deem santa irrevelant but even if this poem is flawed and ill simply regain my ground
videogames can be holy. videogames are our blood leaking through the vessels and turning blue to red upon a reaction of chemicals
bidoof spins in a hypnotic entity, the leek seeks happiness and the scent of victory is embedding in our flesh
my heart beats every day and i live as a kindered spirit and keep the wits about me
i will never give you up rick i will never give you up and its a promise im simply willing to keep
now i am a mix of my old crazy self and religious stuff but this is a poem afterall
lets try something new

JIM JONES PLAYING ON MY SESUAL SELF
DAMN THESE BALLIN DUDES SELLING MYSELF SHORT
SHORT LIKE DAMN I GOT THAT SWAG STELL I LOVE YA
SWAG ON DECK

thats me in the past as a result of time travel and i love him like a brother, but id rather not annoy you
will stell ever have children? the son of stell comparable to a faith built by cirus, who is a secret disiple
so many questions.. so many! passion fills my soul as i write on this keyboard.

does stell give us ideas for invention.. last night as I was worshipping stell I invented chocolate koolwhip and butterscotch kool whip..and think many thoughts. I recorded hours of mumble rap which was a gift given by stell himself. or perhaps my gift to stell.. yeah that makes more sense im not sure if it was a result of stell emboyding is sacred spirit... yeah so in conclusion I intend to write hymns of stell which would be my gift to him. as my raps were not rigism related.. and im not sure if it came from him

now back on topic. Communication is something we all treasure and perhaps take for granted. Stells communication with the rigs is what propells us towards humour, positive thought and intellectual delight. My attempt to be a preacher is something that I hope that i can continue and inspire others and help many people.

in an seemingly obvious thought, big rigs is.. well of course a racing game. which in fact contributes towards the quality of our thoughts, whether they be racing thoughts or calm caring thoughts. Not that those are our only thoughts, but im not sure if I possess the intelligence to list them all. maybe I will revisit this

okay i will write one more poem and ill post more later

animals are awesome
stell can talk to them
they have many things to say
which remains secret
of sassy you king cat
the government of rigism would result in world peace and expressions beyond our comprehension
can stell travel time? does stell know about intelligent and progressive alien life?
somethings we will never know
sailing the seas of oil
sonic in my chest
stell opens our selves like a treasure chest
does stell know about colors that we don't see?
our quest for greatness oh look at the new folk
deem me insane. i know im not like that
like tracks ripe raps kite chats
i look to the sky and saw his face
a beauty to behold a a love so great
and here i go to end and revist my self later got that kind of urban influence
that seems misplaced
but its coming fast and i cannot.. well maybe it is worth saying
introspection resulting from a rap that might not belong
heaven sent we will redeem ourselves we are impressed by each others joy
losers destroy and attempt to conquer
we find joy and indent the proper
rhyming brings together people in our nature
cold as a glascior flawed by their labels

do we label ourselves
energy is at war
negative vs postive a battle of the ages
i am one with the sages
turn the pages of the bible
that stell wrote
and be the kind that improves hop
flawed am i sometimes but no mortal is perfect

STELL IS A GIFT

AND YOU are all worth it yes love love love

ill give you more later.. maybe you guys can add stuff

#2 09-10-2017, 16:39:25 PM
not sure if this is true or not but it is a fable worth reading.. heard this from the grapevine of mortal experiances

one day lord stell was tired and fed up with the losers in the world. Lord stell rarely experiences anger. but this was before he met the big rigs

deep in his heart, he knew they were being mislead and distracted by hate. he wished so hard that he could bring a moral sense of enlightenment upon them. but he has not evolved into pure winner energy yet.

so lord stell prayed and prayed, but little did he know that he was god and he was simply reflecting wishes upon himself. these wishes manifested into empowering his outlook. so he set out to change losers. the first man he met was paul, who he befriended off a street corner.
not knowing if he was loser or winner, he asked him if he had love in his heart. Paul instantly became intoxicated by stells freewheeling attitude and progressive energy. the next night stell decided that changing losers had to be put aside, as he wanted so bad to help the homeless

that night stell had a dream connected with paul. they both saw a viewable form of ambition and outlook that paul lacked, and saw ghosts that has once suffered from ignorance but found love in the afterlife. When paul awakened, he set out to use this dream as inspiration and decided that though he was not a ghost, he could still find his place in the world. paul was unable to see what stell saw in the dream though. Stell saw in this dream a vision of the collective conscious and its potential in spreading love. Stell wanted to travel through the collective conscious so bad that he caused a rift in his very existence and dissapeared into thin air, right before pauls eyes. he sped through the space time fabric of inner knowing. He for 7 days lived in his newfound astral self, and imagined his new found ability to influence others to greatness. He vowed to someday help the homeless. Later when lord stell created rigism and crafted communities of wisdom. Paul, who became wealthy from his new found work ethic was entrusted to find shelter for the homeless and bestowed upon them big rigs over the road racing. the homeless that were in that room was successful in creating a society of rigists with drug addiction and led themselves towards inner success. 

Stell watches us all from his great throne with many faces. He understands that many losers were born with negative thoughts that plague their very being. Were they trapped and restricted by their bad attitudes and ignorance? is it their fault?  These are questions we are yet to answer.
Though it is thought that we must first build a large community of loving proud rigists and build success to build influence and look like something that a loser can take seriously, and let him be enlightened by our destined selves. Focus on ourselves as a community is top priorty. To get new members and such is one goal I guess but the community we have known and loved for years is our focus for now.. as we build our selves
and connect to a higher being. smooth communication and discussion of stell would be a plus.. and I will strive to bring more words to the ink pad of life.

don't get me wrong.. rigism stands upon simple genius, and that memes we know and love entertain ourselves. but i think adding more stuff about rigism itself and the such could be enjoyable for us all

anyone who wants to share any stuff about rigism is encouraged to do so!

the first man he met was name

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#3 09-10-2017, 16:49:33 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
*faints due to WINNERness overload*

Haven't read it yet but I'll!

:trophy:

#4 09-10-2017, 17:23:07 PM

yeah kind of made a bunch of long posts.. so hard to digest.. got a c section on my skull so my brains poking through

#5 28-12-2017, 03:56:56 AM
It's a very useful article for me.

Cirus
#6 28-12-2017, 11:49:45 AM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9811901.09
  • Send Money to Cirus
    yourewinner.com app Thumb Up
  • Head Cynic/Obscure Metalheadsmug hipstercool as the rockies+
Yeah this is essential reading for all new members

cirus_
#7 28-12-2017, 20:03:56 PM
and a good study for old members too

:stamp:
#8 19-01-2018, 22:00:16 PM
Agreed, I am old and I read and I BELIEVE!

TheGrandMystic