YOUREWINNER.COM

Review of cloverfield

#1 27-01-2008, 15:27:09 PM
People throwing up in the theater: Check
People dying: Check
Highly Innovative Film making: Sure why not
Explosions: check
Hot babe: Debatable
Upstanding members of the African American Society: check (in uniform of course)
Plot: Confusing
Ending: Wtf

Classic Meepington
#2 27-01-2008, 15:49:22 PM
Final score: Gr8.8/10 (FFFlop)

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
#3 27-01-2008, 16:04:44 PM
the ending was cheesy
i thought that they could have ended it with the monster dying in the carpet bombing and actually have had a better plot

#4 27-01-2008, 16:07:22 PM
*spoilers*

On the coney island scene you see *something* drop out of the sky into the water in the bottom right corner.

Everyone is saying its a satellite that falls in and "wakes" up the monster that is in a sea trench.

However the date on the film of it dropping and the date the monster attacks is more than a month away. I think that what fell is the monster egg and it hatched and then attacked. My .02

Oh and after the credits the camera flicks back on and you hear someone say "help me"

Its been semi-confirmed that the monster DIDNT die and then the two people at the end did.

Classic Meepington
#5 27-01-2008, 16:09:11 PM

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
#6 27-01-2008, 16:11:02 PM
*spoilers*

On the coney island scene you see *something* drop out of the sky into the water in the bottom right corner.

Everyone is saying its a satellite that falls in and "wakes" up the monster that is in a sea trench.

However the date on the film of it dropping and the date the monster attacks is more than a month away. I think that what fell is the monster egg and it hatched and then attacked. My .02

Oh and after the credits the camera flicks back on and you hear someone say "help me"

Its been semi-confirmed that the monster DIDNT die and then the two people at the end did.
man me and horseface almost stayed the entire time to see if something happened at the end of the credits
UNICORN THAT
also i smell a sequel maybe

#7 27-01-2008, 17:19:35 PM
tell horseface to come over to my house sometime

#8 27-01-2008, 17:27:35 PM
where do you live and what is your address

Dissident
#9 27-01-2008, 17:34:52 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
apparently if you play it backwards it sounds exactly like "It's still alive".  And when I say exactly I mean like a person saying it, not like how Stairway to Heaven backwards is demonic bullpoo poo

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#10 27-01-2008, 17:51:16 PM
apparently if you play it backwards it sounds exactly like "It's still alive".  And when I say exactly I mean like a person saying it, not like how Stairway to Heaven backwards is demonic bullpoo poo

This ^ is what i meant. I was just going off of my own thoughts. But that sounds more logical.

Dissident
#11 27-01-2008, 18:33:09 PM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"

This ^ is what i meant. I was just going off of my own thoughts. But that sounds more logical.
except for the part where you didn't say anything like what i said

#12 27-01-2008, 18:35:17 PM

When i saw the movie i thought i heard someone say help me. But it didnt exactly sound like help me thats just what i thought i heard. What you said makes more sense so thats what im going with now? Pretty easy to comprehend.

#13 27-01-2008, 18:37:24 PM

When i saw the movie i thought i heard someone say help me. But it didnt exactly sound like help me thats just what i thought i heard. What you said makes more sense so thats what im going with now? Pretty easy to comprehend.
OH DISS U JUS GOT SERVED

Dissident
#14 27-01-2008, 18:41:04 PM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"

except for the part where you didn't say anything like that and only take credit for the discovery after I mentioned it.

#15 27-01-2008, 18:52:11 PM
All credit for googling figuring out the ending goes to Dissident

:belair: