awesome
#3 18-06-2013, 18:56:48 PM
  • My name is DILDO and I am here for her pleasure
  • Rigcoins: 3360.90
  • Send Money to awesome
    Thumb Up
  • +
  • "haha non-heterosexual persongots"
Lets just take a moment to remember that applebaum was the first anglo mayor of montreal in over 100 years and that rob ford smokes crack

#4 18-06-2013, 19:40:17 PM
Also lets remember Montreal is a seedy place with lots of cage dancing, "CLUB ECHANGIST" , and everything there has an A LOUER sign

awesome
#5 18-06-2013, 22:51:31 PM
  • Send Money to awesome
    Thumb Up
  • +

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2013/02/20/montreal-language-pasta-translation.html

thats like the poo pootiest comic ever its like the author is portraying us as assholes for cleaning house on all the poo pooty corrupt politicians that we have and the tuition fees are a provincial matter and havent been relevant for at least a year

awesome
#6 18-06-2013, 22:53:43 PM
  • Send Money to awesome
    Thumb Up
  • +
Also if you were wondering, the OPC has no power to fine people, they merely asked thst the restaurant owner accept a free consultation to make his menu french compliant and after canada blew it out of proportion they withdrew that

Cirus
#7 18-06-2013, 22:55:16 PM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9811901.09
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Thumb Up
  • Head Cynic/Obscure Metalheadsmug hipsterProfessional Football Manager+
Wow look at the grumpy quebecois baby crying, it must be time for his nap

cirus_
awesome
#8 18-06-2013, 22:58:04 PM
  • Send Money to awesome
    Thumb Up
  • +
And if you look at what is actuslly being said here, the people here who are pro-cultural preservation are against and willing to forego the equalization payments.

Svetlana
#9 18-06-2013, 22:59:33 PM
  • forum's girl mascot
  • Rigcoins: 9634722.71
  • Send Money to Svetlana
    Thumb Up
  • Dust II OwnsPortugueseLotus 3 soundtrack+
  • "what do you mean it's not 1986"
brazil is protesting against a $0.20 increase in bus fare

well ok jokes aside it started as that but now it's just protest against everything around the corrupt government
idk

lana_chan my name is erin
awesome
#10 18-06-2013, 23:01:21 PM
  • Send Money to awesome
    Thumb Up
  • +
Watch out newspapers in Toronto might lampoon your efforts even though its not relevant to them in any possible way!

#11 19-06-2013, 08:56:23 AM
Quebec is the only part of Canada worth visiting, and I've been many times. Let them do what they want, they obviously know how to make their province and cities superior to the others. I can't wait to visit Montreal again. fetch redneck mississauga truckers and bc potheads

Skrag'd from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

#12 19-06-2013, 09:29:47 AM
Also let them speak French there . You'd bitch if you went into your fav restaurant and the menu was in Arabic. Quebec does it RIGHT - They encourage French over the big bad English language. However, I do disagree with the way LA FRANCE openly tries to push out regional dialects like Breton and Provençale.   It is only cool when you rally against a bigger more popular thing.

When I go to Montreal (I speak decent basic conversation French) I always TRY and then if you fetch up too much someone always switches to English and helps you. They only get anal if you barge in and don't even try to speak French.

#13 19-06-2013, 09:46:21 AM

:bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof:

This is not a signature. Or is it ?????????????
???????Qq????qq
compwex
awesome
#14 19-06-2013, 09:48:02 AM
  • Send Money to awesome
    Thumb Up
  • +
Amen diceman :belair:

a lot of people dont get that french isnt treated at ALL like the way people treat the english language. By default, you can assume most new immigrants speak english. This is not the case for french. The status quo of the english language causes a lot of tension because the rest of the country can basically take for granted that their own linguistic traditions can be respected. We have to pass laws that canada is constantly undermining which in effect allows people to live here and never learn a word of french. Did you know that we literally pay people to take french lessons?

RowdyTuesday
#15 19-06-2013, 09:49:16 AM
Quebec is the only part of Canada worth visiting, and I've been many times. Let them do what they want, they obviously know how to make their province and cities superior to the others. I can't wait to visit Montreal again. frick redneck mississauga truckers and bc potheads

Skrag'd from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD