YOUREWINNER.COM

Winner song, winner video

X23
#16 03-09-2007, 21:07:57 PM
this video appeals to FURRIES

are you a FURRY X23?
poo poo. Wait a second. No. I didn't even see that. God damnit. I hate Furries because of this. Anything anthromorphic is furry now. Why do those non-hetrosexual person furrys exist??? This song was made before furries. Furries weren't around in the 80s. When this song was made they had no clue you have to understand. They're obviously humans wearing masks anyway.
furries were around back then, and these guys were an example of it
just because something doesn't have a clearly defined term in our languages doesn't mean it doesn't exist
gravity existed before we defined it
and you basically just said that you like furry poo poo, just because it makes you angry that they are lumped in with furries doesn't make liking it ok
No, furry was something created. No one was attracted to Anthromorphic animals until the late 90s. These guys weren't furry. Anthromorphic animals were around, but it was different from now because nobody was attracted to them. Gravity is different. Furry is a phenomenon that did not happen until the late 90s. It came with the internet. It wasn't something natural like Gravity, or a disease or w/e you'd name.

I basically didn't say I liked furry poo poo.

x33
#17 03-09-2007, 21:09:13 PM
uh huh

#18 03-09-2007, 21:11:45 PM

are you a FURRY X23?
poo poo. Wait a second. No. I didn't even see that. God damnit. I hate Furries because of this. Anything anthromorphic is furry now. Why do those non-hetrosexual person furrys exist??? This song was made before furries. Furries weren't around in the 80s. When this song was made they had no clue you have to understand. They're obviously humans wearing masks anyway.
just because something doesn't have a clearly defined term in our languages doesn't mean it doesn't exist
and you basically just said that you like furry poo poo, just because it makes you angry that they are lumped in with furries doesn't make liking it ok
No, furry was something created. No one was attracted to Anthromorphic animals until the late 90s. These guys weren't furry. Anthromorphic animals were around, but it was different from now because nobody was attracted to them. Gravity is different. Furry is a phenomenon that did not happen until the late 90s. It came with the internet. It wasn't something natural like Gravity, or a disease or w/e you'd name.

xD
that was the most retarded thing i've read in a while
first off people did love furries before the nineties
perhaps you are familiar with the jaguar warriors of the ancient aztec empire.  when they killed a jaguar they would take the pelt and wear it over their body, in hopes of becoming a jaguar themselves.  that is the definition of a furry right there.
and the fact that you are defending this so vehemently is a clear indicator of how much you like this furry vid, that being a lot

X23
#19 03-09-2007, 21:14:21 PM

are you a FURRY X23?

xD
that was the most retarded thing i've read in a while
first off people did love furries before the nineties
perhaps you are familiar with the jaguar warriors of the ancient aztec empire.  when they killed a jaguar they would take the pelt and wear it over their body, in hopes of becoming a jaguar themselves.  that is the definition of a furry right there.
and the fact that you are defending this so vehemently is a clear indicator of how much you like this furry vid, that being a lot

I like the video but it isn't furry. Also, the Jaguars did, but the Aztecs died, and their culture had no effect on the Rock and Roll scene of the 80s. What we call furry today came about in the 90s. I guess those Aztecs could be considered semi furries though.

x33
Dissident
#20 03-09-2007, 21:18:36 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
anyone who dons a piece of clothing with the intent to look like an animal is a furry.  And the only reason it appears that furries appeared around the 90s was the internet and the coming out of thousands of furry scum onto said internet where they could maintain anonimity while being sick fetchs.  They were still furries before that, but they couldn't be open about it.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
X23
#21 03-09-2007, 21:23:17 PM
- Last Edit: 03-09-2007, 21:25:13 PM
anyone who dons a piece of clothing with the intent to look like an animal is a furry.  And the only reason it appears that furries appeared around the 90s was the internet and the coming out of thousands of furry scum onto said internet where they could maintain anonimity while being sick fetchs.  They were still furries before that, but they couldn't be open about it.
But it's a chicken-egg situation. The furries couldn't become furries without the furry specific art, but for the furry specific art there would need to be furries. What came first?
Also, donning clothing to look like an animal is too broad of a definition. Many nonfurries have done that. Furry implies they are attracted to anthromorphic animals. And ones of the specific retarded furry art type. And they yiff and poo poo.
This band is simply wearing masks.

x33
#22 03-09-2007, 21:24:58 PM
But it's a chicken-egg situation. The furries couldn't become furries without the furry specific art, but for the furry specific art there would need to be furries. What came first?

Also, donning clothing to look like an animal is too broad of a definition. Many nonfurries have done that. Furry implies they are attracted to anthromorphic animals. And ones of the specific retarded furry art type.
the fact that you don't know what a furry is really makes your point moot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom
read it and hopefully you will understand how furry this video is and desert it

X23
#23 03-09-2007, 21:26:07 PM
- Last Edit: 03-09-2007, 21:30:59 PM

That article seals the deal on my position. To be a furry, you have to enjoy anthromorphic animals, and be apart of the subculture. This is one video.

x33
#24 03-09-2007, 21:28:56 PM

Also, donning clothing to look like an animal is too broad of a definition. Many nonfurries have done that. Furry implies they are attracted to anthromorphic animals. And ones of the specific retarded furry art type.

That article seals the deal on my position.
perhaps you didn't read it
allow me to quote it
"Examples of anthropomorphism in the furry fandom include the attribution of human intelligence, facial expressions, and often anatomy, speech, bipedalism, and the wearing of clothes"
when they wear those furry masks they are attributing human characteristics to those animal mask, which is the exact definition of a furry
apparently you can't read correctly either, i see no reason why any of us should believe anything you say

X23
#25 03-09-2007, 21:31:54 PM

allow me to quote it
"Examples of anthropomorphism in the furry fandom include the attribution of human intelligence, facial expressions, and often anatomy, speech, bipedalism, and the wearing of clothes"
when they wear those furry masks they are attributing human characteristics to those animal mask, which is the exact definition of a furry
apparently you can't read correctly either, i see no reason why any of us should believe anything you say
Um, thats only an example of anthromorphism. Not furry. Maybe YOU can't read correctly, and I see no reason why we should believe what you say.

These guys didn't know furry, and if they did it might have affected the video. I'm sure they thought they were just taking part in a psychadelic music video, and not dressing up as anthro animals.

And if we admit this video to be furry, we're giving the furries what they want. They want attention. Instead, if we look at the video as we were if we didn't know about furries, we'll effectively fight them. Who knows, maybe some guest might of saw the video, thought nothing, and than saw you guys talking about furries. He checks it out, and becomes a furry because you guys have to talk about non obvious things being furries.

Sure this video seems furry, but thats what the furries want to do. They want to ingraine themselves in to your mind. They succeeded. You know about furries. They don't care if you hate them either. They're inhuman intention seekers.

x33
#26 03-09-2007, 22:29:23 PM

allow me to quote it
Um, thats only an example of anthromorphism. Not furry. Maybe YOU can't read correctly, and I see no reason why we should believe what you say.

These guys didn't know furry, and if they did it might have affected the video. I'm sure they thought they were just taking part in a psychadelic music video, and not dressing up as anthro animals.

And if we admit this video to be furry, we're giving the furries what they want. They want attention. Instead, if we look at the video as we were if we didn't know about furries, we'll effectively fight them. Who knows, maybe some guest might of saw the video, thought nothing, and than saw you guys talking about furries. He checks it out, and becomes a furry because you guys have to talk about non obvious things being furries.

Sure this video seems furry, but thats what the furries want to do. They want to ingraine themselves in to your mind. They succeeded. You know about furries. They don't care if you hate them either. They're inhuman intention seekers.
owow i lol'd

"Um, thats only an example of anthromorphism. Not furry. Maybe YOU can't read correctly, and I see no reason why we should believe what you say."
animal anthromorphism is furry, it says it in the wiki article, nice job reading it wrong

"These guys didn't know furry, and if they did it might have affected the video. I'm sure they thought they were just taking part in a psychadelic music video, and not dressing up as anthro animals."
we covered this earlier, furry has existed long before these guys, it wasn't considered furry back then but that's what it was, by saying that it wasn't called furry back then, and thus it not applying to it now is stupid, people didn't think of gravity back then as we do now, but we call it gravity and apply it to past writings and theories based on gravity

"And if we admit this video to be furry, we're giving the furries what they want. They want attention. Instead, if we look at the video as we were if we didn't know about furries, we'll effectively fight them. Who knows, maybe some guest might of saw the video, thought nothing, and than saw you guys talking about furries. He checks it out, and becomes a furry because you guys have to talk about non obvious things being furries."
ok so basically you just admitted that this video could be furry.  i dont understand why you continue to argue at this point, we label it furry so that people will know what these non-heterosexual persons stand for and do, so that they can be avoided and made a pariah.  we are doing this so that they will not get attention or admiration, we are doing this so that others can be protected from their furry propaganda.

"Sure this video seems furry, but thats what the furries want to do. They want to ingraine themselves in to your mind. They succeeded. You know about furries. They don't care if you hate them either. They're inhuman intention seekers."
that's like saying that HWSNBN has succeeded because we don't like him and we talk about it openly, this is not the case, we talk bad about furries and people like HWSNBN so that the world may know how truly terrible they are.  we keep each other's morale and determination strong, we remind them of these monstrosities and we direct their rage and hatred towards these abominations.  We are doing humanity a service by pointing out these people so they can be destroyed.

SUFFER NOT THE FURRY TO LIVE

#27 03-09-2007, 22:41:29 PM
Whats with all the Furry talk?

#28 04-09-2007, 10:12:13 AM
Yeah, furries are not that bad

lol j/k

Or am I j/k?

X23
#29 04-09-2007, 14:55:39 PM
They're being dumb non-heterosexual persongots because the video has people with mole masks.

x33
Dissident
#30 04-09-2007, 15:01:25 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
They're being dumb non-heterosexual persongots because the video has people with mole masks.
^^^furry

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization