YOUREWINNER.COM

2003, A game oddity

#1 15-09-2008, 08:30:05 AM
I couldn't help but notice that there were so many WINNER games released in 2003, for instance:

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis
  • Drake of the 99 Dragons
  • Navy SEALs: Weapons of mass destruction
  • Gods and Generals
  • Rebel Trucker
  • Charlie's Angels
  • Sum of all Fears
  • Robocop for the Xbox

And of course BROTRR

My gut feeling said that there had to be some stellar reason for this explosion of WINNERNESS in 2003 and a quick search through the web gave the following link:

http://www.eso.org/public/outreach/press-rel/pr-2003/pr-25-03.html

coincidence, I think not.

Respect on the BAD STREETS comes at a PRICE...

...are you willing to pay it?

If not, then Supercharged Midnight Race Club is not for you!

GO HOME AND CRY TO YOUR MOMMY!!
WINNER
#2 15-09-2008, 08:41:48 AM
ofcourse it's no coincidence...

sergey ordered  :stamp: companies to empower his product. so mr Titov had other games in this winner year, so the compeptition would be high.
and with a high competition he still managed to produce the BIGGEST WINNER game in that year...

now thats pure programming/marketing skills...
 :winner:

> communcation and multimedia designer
- Winner W1N2

If you do flash and really good at that - I'm looking for good flash interface designer.
- Sergey Titov
ZMannZilla
#3 15-09-2008, 14:02:01 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherBob Cobra was here+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Another WINNER Fact: Robocop was played by Peter Weller, star of the especially WINNER movie "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension".  It's nearly impossible to NOT squeeze WINNER from anything having to do with Robocop.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#4 15-09-2008, 14:35:51 PM
Another WINNER Fact: Robocop was played by Peter Weller, star of the especially WINNER movie "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension".  It's nearly impossible to NOT squeeze WINNER from anything having to do with Robocop.

Amen to that Brotrr. :roddy:

> communcation and multimedia designer
- Winner W1N2

If you do flash and really good at that - I'm looking for good flash interface designer.
- Sergey Titov
#5 15-09-2008, 17:59:43 PM
1337 + 666 = 2003
It was the year that the forces of good fought HWSNBN and won the greatest battle in history with the release of BROTRR. HWSNBN no longer has a chance to corrupt the world and all of his battles are losing ones because of Big Rigs. The only thing we have to worry about is how much longer he will exist before he is permanently vanquished.

#6 15-09-2008, 18:20:55 PM
1337 + 666 = 2003
It was the year that the forces of good fought HWSNBN and won the greatest battle in history with the release of BROTRR. HWSNBN no longer has a chance to corrupt the world and all of his battles are losing ones because of Big Rigs. The only thing we have to worry about is how much longer he will exist before he is permanently vanquished.

Holy poo poo. You are right!

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#7 15-09-2008, 19:43:33 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
1337 + 666 = 2003

Bricks were shat