#61 17-07-2017, 18:25:16 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • DadCoors Light FanTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
hypocrite until proven saint

my ( wise hypocrite ) friend tell us how can an intelligent person will accept anything from that person who is already failure like you ? how is it possible ? give me some examples. ( rascal pig )
An intelligent person such as yourself has accepted that I am a failure :roddy:

nah nah we are not talking about me that weather im an dull or intelligent. ( that is not the point. ) point is how can really intelligent person can accept or learn anything from those people ( like you ) who is already failure. since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather, and what to speak of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ? what to speak of him ?

so how can i accept your imaginations ? like evolution, big bang, moon landing, life comes from matter, this or that etc ? since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather. so you are failure.

so where is the example that anyone who is really intelligent in the first place. is accepting or learning from those people who are already failure like you ?

how is it possible ? (Mr.wise hypocrite guide ) simply how ? you are hypocrite only. and you are simply to be rejected. that is all.
Wait if you're not intelligent either why should I be listening to you at all?

JAVIKS
Cirus
#62 17-07-2017, 19:05:10 PM
I need more proof

What more proof do you need? Can you even point out the damn fallacy within this practical explanation? You damn hypocrite

and i have to learn from such an idiot like you ? who cannot tell the damn name of his 10th grandfather. and what to speak of his 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ?

thus who is accepting your evolution, big bang, moon landing this or that ? who accepts you ? i also dont accept you. that is all.

and where is the example in this entire world ? where an intelligent person is learning something from an failure ? give me such example. so again who is accepting such an first class hypocrite like you ?

I'm beginning to think the rascal idiot here is you

you go on shifting burdon of proof. but you are fraud. and first class saint ( hypocrite ) that is all.

When I took refuge in Tibet for five years after university, the monks taught me more than I could ever imagine. The one lesson that I still apply to my life more than all else, is to not let anger consume me. Control your anger... Direct it towards something more productive. That is my message to my detractors

cirus_
#63 18-07-2017, 03:22:49 AM
- Last Edit: 22-07-2017, 16:34:47 PM
Before Lord Stellar, people knew only pain and hatred. Seeking salvation from the world around them, a man offered a prayer and a trophy to the Gray Void. A woman, offering prayer and eighteen wheels of thunder to the Gray Void, asked for joy. Taking pity on a world consumed by sadness, the pleas of these two people breathed life into Lord Stellar, and from him, the four Almighty Big Rigs were born.
The world, as it was then, had no understanding of linear time. So, the first thing Lord Stellar and the Almighty Big Rigs did was establish a linear, measurable time, separating it into day and night. After this, They outlined to humanity the road to salvation and gave the world joy. Since people weren't able to die, Lord Stellar and the Almighty Big Rigs took away their immortality. The reason for this was so people could know the freedom and liberation that comes from death.
With Their creation of the world completed, They set about creating a place where people would be eternally satisfied. With their creation, though, Lord Stellar's and the Almighty Big Rigs' strength was used up and They collapsed. With Their last breath, They promised They would come again. They are then said to have "returned to the emptiness of the Gray Void".

:stamp:
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#64 18-07-2017, 11:58:29 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
Before Lord Stellar, people knew only pain and hatred. Seeking salvation from the world around them, a man offered a prayer and a trophy to the Gray Void. A woman, offering prayer and eigtheen wheels of thunder to the Gray Void, asked for joy. Taking pity on a world consumed by sadness, the pleas of these two people breathed life into Lord Stellar, and from him, the four Almighty Big Rigs were born.
The world, as it was then, had no understanding of linear time. So, the first thing Lord Stellar and the Almighty Big Rigs did was establish a linear, measurable time, separating it into day and night. After this, They outlined to humanity the road to salvation and gave the world joy. Since people weren't able to die, Lord Stellar and the Almighty Big Rigs took away their immortality. The reason for this was so people could know the freedom and liberation that comes from death.
With Their creation of the world completed, They set about creating a place where people would be eternally satisfied. With their creation, though, Lord Stellar's and the Almighty Big Rigs' strength was used up and They collapsed. With Their last breath, They promised They would come again. They are then said to have "returned to the emptiness of the Gray Void".

:stamp:

Skrag
#65 22-07-2017, 07:00:31 AM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Windows 10 Trophy
  • not skraggaraksergey avatarwelcome to the layer cake son+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
Ok but why are they usually more interested in the bed anyway, or sometimes a wall? You don't know, do you?

I know  :dog: