YOUREWINNER.COM

Big Rigs Map Viewer

omegamarth
#46 24-07-2009, 16:44:45 PM
DOWNLOADING NOW!!!! :stamp:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeBalrogsPunchOut
#47 24-07-2009, 17:03:59 PM
Wow I can't believe I missed that. I think it could be because the z axis is flipped in Big Rigs compared to Ogre. Should be an easy fix.

#48 24-07-2009, 17:33:52 PM
Wow I can't believe I missed that. I think it could be because the z axis is flipped in Big Rigs compared to Ogre. Should be an easy fix.

Phew. Good thing to hear.

bjorno the hedgehog
#49 24-07-2009, 20:49:59 PM
good stuff
(Y)

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#50 25-07-2009, 00:37:04 AM
Alright I've got that problem fixed. Now I just have to track down why some textures show up as white and I believe I'll consider the map viewer done.

#51 26-07-2009, 01:48:41 AM
I've updated the original post with the final mapviewer version. Also uploaded the source code incase I get hit by a bus so it's not lost forever.

New Features:
- There are now ugly checkboxes so that you can choose to attach a trailer to Thunder and Thunderbull

I will be soon be announcing a new project I'm working on that will use a lot of the code from the map viewer. I won't say anything though until I have some screenshots to show but it's Big Rigs related and it'll be WINNER!

:roddy: :roddy: :bluerig: :bluerig:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rocky: :rocky:

Dissident
#52 26-07-2009, 02:54:38 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
I've updated the original post with the final mapviewer version. Also uploaded the source code incase I get hit by a bus so it's not lost forever.

New Features:
- There are now ugly checkboxes so that you can choose to attach a trailer to Thunder and Thunderbull

I will be soon be announcing a new project I'm working on that will use a lot of the code from the map viewer. I won't say anything though until I have some screenshots to show but it's Big Rigs related and it'll be WINNER!

:roddy: :roddy: :bluerig: :bluerig:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rocky: :rocky:
I am supremely moist with exuberant expectation :texan:

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#53 26-07-2009, 03:58:17 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
I wrote "Khalad" on my pillow and then had sex with it. That's how much I love you :thumbsup:

#54 26-07-2009, 21:18:53 PM
I wrote "Khalad" on my pillow and then had sex with it. That's how much I love you :thumbsup:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

:roddy:

Grey Void
#55 26-07-2009, 22:15:26 PM
Khalad, you deserve a 100 :ballin: salute!
:ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin:
Oh, and +1 CP, with many more to come.

You are a nigh-endless expanse of off-white nothingness that sexes clowns on camera.
omegamarth
#56 28-07-2009, 18:36:49 PM
Khalad saved us!!!
With out his help, Big Rigs Online would be no more.
Thunder is becoming slowly  :loser:.
Watch out.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeBalrogsPunchOut
#57 17-04-2013, 06:51:15 AM
Can somebody here be a  :stamp: and re-upload this?

#58 17-04-2013, 08:16:16 AM
I think that Khalad guy is long gone from these forums but i'm sure someone has a copy of this that they can upload!