YOUREWINNER.COM

Mega Man

#106 05-11-2007, 22:36:10 PM
African Americans needed a war to free them and then Martin Luther King, and many others that were hosed down and forced to use separate bathrooms, schools, restrooms, and everything else to make them equal,

all women had to do was sit on a bus, black people that tried that were lynched by racists like you

the point is she did it as a sign of protest against racism itself.

#107 05-11-2007, 22:43:25 PM
usually i don't value the opinions of complete retards sorry

#108 05-11-2007, 22:47:16 PM
lol how
she sat in the front of a bus
how is that surpassing man
martin luther king did far more than she did, i mean he survived a bomb attack on his church
that's far more courageous and better than that little bitch rosa parks

even if martin luther king did more than she did, that doesn't mean she never contributed to anything.
ok so you agreed that men are better than women
argument over you lose

#109 05-11-2007, 23:44:14 PM
lol how
martin luther king did far more than she did, i mean he survived a bomb attack on his church

even if martin luther king did more than she did, that doesn't mean she never contributed to anything.
argument over you lose

Martin Luther King doesn't represent the male gender, so argument's still on.

#110 05-11-2007, 23:50:23 PM
  • "Would you like to look up the word masturbation? Male Masturbation is %100 gay intercourse. Or maybe your doing this to piss me off." -- Xtream3amer, YouTube.
  • Rigcoins: 0.00
  • Send Money to Variaz
    Old
  • +
I don't think any of the sexes are inherently inferior or superiors. However, historically, it's a fact that there has been more great men than great women. All the great kings, emperors, physicians, inventors, etc... At least 90% of them were men. So men did do more stuff in history.

Today's society is different, so it may change in the future. But if you look at the current past, you'll find more men than women.

The legend of the WINNER trophy:
"One Handle to rule them all, One Handle to find them,
One Handle to bring them all, and in the light bind them, In the land of BROTRR, where the WINNER lie."

"The Lord of the Rigs", Sergey Titov
#111 06-11-2007, 09:36:47 AM
lol how

argument over you lose

ok so then rosa parks doesn't represent women
either way arguements over you lose

DZ
#112 06-11-2007, 10:00:42 AM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 225.60
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
Jesus Christ, that wasn't directed towards the disabled, it's called a unicorning insult.

So using it as an insult makes it okay?  How about I start using racist remarks as insults, and every time somebody makes me angry, I'll call them a racist name.  When they try to kill me I'll say "It was an insult, so I'm allowed to say it."

DZ987
#113 06-11-2007, 20:04:21 PM
which is why nintendo stole the idea to make samus

Metroid came first you retard.

wow new low for klayotic, not all people were born perfect like you some of us have disabilities and were sensitive about them making fun of someone because their born with a disability is just disgusting

Jesus Christ, that wasn't directed towards the disabled, it's called a unicorning insult.

Anyway, Metroid IS NOT A RIP-OFF OF MEGA MAN:

Mega Man was released:
Japan - December 17, 1987
United States - December, 1987
Europe - December 13, 1989

Metroid was released:
Japan - August 6, 1986
United States - August 1987
Europe - January 15, 1988

klayotic forgot to mention that those are BC dates meaning that megaman came first.

Now you're talking straight out of your ass. Were video games invented before the 20th Century?

#114 06-11-2007, 20:07:11 PM
lol how

argument over you lose

I never said she represented women, dumbass, I stated she was an example of what a woman's potential can reap . So it's still on.

#115 06-11-2007, 20:07:31 PM

wow new low for klayotic, not all people were born perfect like you some of us have disabilities and were sensitive about them making fun of someone because their born with a disability is just disgusting

Mega Man was released:

Metroid was released:
Japan - August 6, 1986

klayotic forgot to mention that those are BC dates meaning that megaman came first.

Now you're talking straight out of your ass. Were video games invented before the 20th Century?
Yeah obviously
the fact that you don't know this proves that you aren't a reliable source

#116 06-11-2007, 20:08:32 PM
lol how

argument over you lose

I never said she represented women, dumbass, I stated she was an example of what a woman's potential can reap . So it's still on.
ok so martin luther king did so much more than her and his potential wasn't even fully realized because he was assasinated, thus men have more potential and you lose

X23
#117 06-11-2007, 20:13:23 PM

Mega Man was released:

Metroid was released:
Japan - August 6, 1986

Yeah they were, but than nintendo copied them and said they invented them in 1992

x33
#118 06-11-2007, 20:17:00 PM
lol how

argument over you lose

ok so martin luther king did so much more than her and his potential wasn't even fully realized because he was assasinated, thus men have more potential and you lose

Look, there is absolutely no clear cut outcome to answering the question of who's the better sex. Both sides have their own good ones and bad ones, so just shut the fetch up about it already.

Also the 20th Century =/= the 2000's and video games were not invented until the 1950's-1970's AD. Not BC. 

#119 06-11-2007, 20:22:16 PM
lol how

argument over you lose

Look, there is absolutely no clear cut outcome to answering the question of who's the better sex. Both sides have their own good ones and bad ones, so just shut the unicorn up about it already.

Also the 20th Century =/= the 2000's and video games were not invented until the 1950's-1970's AD. Not BC. 
Yes there is, look throughout history and see who has been the dominant sex
You will find that men are the ones who have done the greatest things in society, and before you say it is because women were oppressed I ask you, how could men oppress women if they weren't superior to them

and clearly you have your facts wrong, the dinosaurs were actually the first to invent the video game and when they died out mankind acquired their technology and began creating video games

#120 06-11-2007, 20:28:59 PM
lol how

argument over you lose

Look, there is absolutely no clear cut outcome to answering the question of who's the better sex. Both sides have their own good ones and bad ones, so just shut the unicorn up about it already.

Yes there is, look throughout history and see who has been the dominant sex
You will find that men are the ones who have done the greatest things in society, and before you say it is because women were oppressed I ask you, how could men oppress women if they weren't superior to them

and clearly you have your facts wrong, the dinosaurs were actually the first to invent the video game and when they died out mankind acquired their technology and began creating video games

That doesn't mean women can't do things we men can. it doesn't matter what gender you are, you can be a women, but still excel at finance, business, economics, and politics.