YOUREWINNER.COM

peoples AMA thread

#16 20-12-2015, 22:22:14 PM
are rhyno's arms too short?

omegamarth
#17 21-12-2015, 00:00:31 AM
@EJ why don't you post more
i forgot to bookmark this page on my new comp
are you saying yourewinner.com isn't your home page?

I personally have no homepage. Homes are expensive, and my credit rating is trash, so I make do with my apartmentpage.

are rhyno's arms too short?

"Download the WWE App" - Michael Cole

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeBalrogsPunchOut
DZ
#18 21-12-2015, 12:55:42 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 330.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
@DZ When do you think Samoa Joe will get called up to the A-Roster so he can spend god-awful amounts of time jobbing to champions?
Not sure, I haven't been keeping up with NXT as much as I'd like. Hopefully he's in a similar situation to Finn where he knows going to the main roster would be detrimental to his career.

DZ987
#20 21-12-2015, 17:42:49 PM
it is now my homepage though.

@steev how are u enjoying New Vegas? i highly recommend the old fallouts, they are great games

hi @EJ

When I bought New Vegas a few years ago I didn't like it. I was expecting a first person shooter but what I got instead was an RPG disguised as a first person shooter! I just didn't understand it at the time.
Fast-forward to now, I started playing Bethesda RPGs a little more (starting with Morrowind) so I'm like "Hey, I should check out New Vegas again!" (FO4 hype also helped) Glad I did. This game gives you almost unlimited freedom and (unlike FO4) the choice to be good or evil. Wanna kill everyone? You can do that. Wanna destroy the hoover dam?? You can do that too

Great game

ZMannZilla
#21 21-12-2015, 20:12:00 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Windows 8 Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherBob Cobra was here+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
@DZ When do you think Samoa Joe will get called up to the A-Roster so he can spend god-awful amounts of time jobbing to champions?
Not sure, I haven't been keeping up with NXT as much as I'd like. Hopefully he's in a similar situation to Finn where he knows going to the main roster would be detrimental to his career.
Pretty sure Finn only knows that because it's basically what happened to Neville (although I can easily see Balor taking the main roster by storm).

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, letís bring back the Attitude EraÖso we can see Shawn Michaelís anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Cirus
#22 22-12-2015, 11:30:14 AM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9811976.69
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Tapatalk Thumb Up
  • Head Cynic/Obscure Metalheadsmug hipstercool as the rockies+
@Cirus wanna play TS later this week
Yes let's do it

cirus_