What do you do for a living?

Cirus
#61 22-12-2015, 22:01:01 PM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9812259.89
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Windows 10 Thumb Up
  • Head Cynic/Obscure Metalheadsmug hipsterProfessional Football Manager+
I've learned so much more about being a pinsetting mechanic than I ever knew I wanted to know.  This truly confirms yourewinner.com as a bastion of knowledge and intellectualism.  Thanks, friends!

cirus_
gamer8r
#62 22-12-2015, 22:15:40 PM
I've learned so much more about being a pinsetting mechanic than I ever knew I wanted to know.  This truly confirms yourewinner.com as a bastion of knowledge and intellectualism.  Thanks, friends!

This is why you alwayys list yourewinner.com on your resume

bjorno the hedgehog
#63 22-12-2015, 23:52:34 PM
I want to be the guy who fixes the BALLMASTER 5000 at the bowling alley

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
ZMannZilla
#64 23-12-2015, 02:07:52 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Windows 8 Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherMissing+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Too me a while to answer here.  Bowling alleys always have a mechanic in the back on call in case a lane breaks down which happens once in a while depending on how poo pooty the place is. Basicaly I get paid to hang out and if a ball doesn't come back or the machine stops or somebody needs a pin set up I run down and do it. At the moment I'm getting paid to post this. If you have experience its actually really easy to find a job provided you can find a bowling alley since there's not a ton of young people even aware the job exists.
OMG I had the same job for like a year in Buffalo. It was the oldest automated bowling alley in the city and the pinsetter machines were built in the 60's. The owner had STACKS of spare parts he bought off all the other bowling alleys that closed down or replaced their equipment so we were constantly replacing parts on like 40 lanes. It was the poo pootiest job I ever loved.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, letís bring back the Attitude EraÖso we can see Shawn Michaelís anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
gamer8r
#65 23-12-2015, 02:29:49 AM
When I was bragging about how I get paid to post here I didnt realize that video was there since I have to view the internet on a knockoff e-book reader with an extremely weak wifi connection lol mike rowe sucks at taking bolts out. But basically all of these machines even the newer ones are based on designs from the 60s so not much changes except how much computer crap is involved in running the motors. The place I used to work had the chassis run by a timing chain that controls a box of solenoids through like 36 steps of cutting power on and off to the various electric motors that run this nonsense. But its good cause nobodys applying for your job haha.

b
#66 23-12-2015, 03:00:56 AM
  • WINNERS
  • Rigcoins: 1218.80
  • Send Money to b
    yourewinner.com app Thumb Up
  • not a botlaughingcolours.comhas feelings+
  • » BANNED
The sound in the other. Maybe this will get me to shut up while they were petting me.

#67 23-12-2015, 04:27:56 AM
I'm still in school.

On the second year of "Gymnasium". (At least that's what it's called in sweden)
I also do some intern work at Gamestop.   :csa:

ZMannZilla
#68 24-12-2015, 14:27:28 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Windows 8 Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherMissing+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
When I was bragging about how I get paid to post here I didnt realize that video was there since I have to view the internet on a knockoff e-book reader with an extremely weak wifi connection lol mike rowe sucks at taking bolts out. But basically all of these machines even the newer ones are based on designs from the 60s so not much changes except how much computer crap is involved in running the motors. The place I used to work had the chassis run by a timing chain that controls a box of solenoids through like 36 steps of cutting power on and off to the various electric motors that run this nonsense. But its good cause nobodys applying for your job haha.
At the place I worked, all the machines still had their original gear-driven brains for tracking rolls and stuff. The owner got some dude who used to work for AMP to put up all these shoddy circuit boards nailed to plywood that could convert the brain's output to something a computer could understand, so from the outside it looked like a "modern" bowling alley (if you're impressed with early-90's automated bowling scorers).

One of my co-workers got his ankle broken by some league dippoo poo rolling a 16-pound ball down the service lane. The company didn't give him any health insurance and the owner didn't help him at all, even called him a "useless wiener" and said he was glad the dude couldn't come to work any more. I decided they weren';t worth minimum wage any more and quit (even though I did kind of agree that dude was a wiener but still, he got hurt by your damn league member).

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, letís bring back the Attitude EraÖso we can see Shawn Michaelís anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
gamer8r
#69 24-12-2015, 14:35:40 PM
Yeah the first place I worked the first 10 lanes were 82-30s with the stupid timing chain and box of solenoids that go through like 36 steps before the machine cycles I think its called like a P-10 or something. Gotta really wonder how somebody actually sat down and designed this ridiculous gigantic contraption just to set up bowling pins. I suck poo poo at computers though and this is one of the last trades you really don't deal with them.