crashedhelicopter

RowdyTuesday
#1 08-11-2011, 15:14:29 PM
  • "Grandma, I don't think we're in Vladivostok anymore."
  • Rigcoins: 27607.32
  • Send Money to RowdyTuesday
    Thumb Up
  • Speeks the truthsnooPINGASusualJudy Garland Fan+
haters can snort poo poo. you can fetch off to lalaland if you're going to bring your anti-big rig bullpoo poo and negativity here.

Unsuky
#2 08-11-2011, 15:17:55 PM
  • "Just put those other *toy* machines in the garbage or something"
  • Rigcoins: 8538.90
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Thumb Up
  • Untagged+
  • "Double the Mega Power"
yeah troll fetch off nobody wants your poo poo here

"Make your selection now!"
#3 08-11-2011, 15:30:02 PM
oh no you didnt gurl i love big rigs why dont you go play something crap like gran turismo instead of suggesting i dont adore the luscious world that big rigs graces our souls with

JAVIKS
#4 08-11-2011, 15:33:59 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Thumb Up
  • TAG TEAM CHAMPDadCoors Light Fan+
  • "cats are like potato chips"

...Just leave

JAVIKS
#5 08-11-2011, 15:35:17 PM
why dont you have a threesome with the homos in your avatar, homie?

Unsuky
#6 08-11-2011, 15:51:21 PM
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Thumb Up
  • Untagged+
oh no you didnt gurl i love big rigs why dont you go play something crap like gran turismo instead of suggesting i dont adore the luscious world that big rigs graces our souls with
wait what age are you; 12? Gran Turismo is impressive game and only some 12 year old  non-heterosexual persongot frag head would say its "bad" cuz they  have no respect for game developers and there amazing achievements   . GT revolutionize racing games for the better what did COD do that quake 2  and Duke Nukem 3D  didn't do a decade early. Why don't you just fetch off back to IGN or gamespot  forums so you can get brainwashed to buy some poo pooty generic COD squeal and play you're poo pooty little xbox and that new horrid MW3.

#7 08-11-2011, 15:55:49 PM
i dont play cod or its "squeals" mofo i play big rigs also im 17

also GT is a pile of  :loser: it has collision detection and audio who wants that shizzle getting in the way of their spiritual journey go play a real driving game cactus molester

Unsuky
#8 08-11-2011, 16:04:05 PM
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Thumb Up
  • Untagged+
i play cod everyday and its "squeals" mofo and hate big rigs also i am 12

also GT is a pile of gold it has awesome collision detection and audio everybody wants that and i dont need  that getting in the way of me and my dad picking little kids up in playgrounds to molest them
Fix'd

#9 08-11-2011, 16:13:44 PM
 :loser: you're just sore that you based your whole rant off of cod and it is not as planned for you with the revelation that i'm too busy playing awesome games like big rigs, ape escape, minecraft, banjo-kazooie, crash bandicoot, gta san andreas, superman 64 and big rigs limited edition with nightride to play such crap like call of dooky and gran terrible

ballinator
#10 08-11-2011, 16:16:07 PM
why dont you have a threesome with the homos in your avatar, homie?

a tremendous idea i came

Unsuky
#11 08-11-2011, 16:28:31 PM
  • Send Money to Unsuky
    Thumb Up
  • Untagged+
:loser: you're just sore that you based your whole rant off of cod and it is not as planned for you with the revelation that i'm too busy playing awesome games like big rigs, ape escape, minecraft, banjo-kazooie, crash bandicoot, gta san andreas, superman 64 and big rigs limited edition with nightride to play such crap like call of dooky and gran terrible
yeah looks like your too busy playing video games to get a decent education you moron,  your all butthurt cuz nobody here likes you   and you where called out by RowdyTuesday  and me so you had quick check on my psn account and noticed that  the last game i played was gran turismo and you azzume that im some sort of "fanboi" cuz of my high trophy percentage and try to use it against me  but your too stupid to understand that that public account system on ps site is broken and barely gets updated so i have played newer games then that by now  and next time you chose a list of games you never played make sure that they dont make you look like more of the 12 year old idiot you are

#12 08-11-2011, 16:33:33 PM
looks like you were never taught proper grammar cuz you can't seem to spell "you're", young man. You are insisting that I am 12 for you do not wish to be the only 12 year old on the forum. You also envy how I am single handedly bitch slapping anyone who steps up to me in this thread so you led yourself to believe I would actually care enough about you to look you up on PSN. Buddy, you're loser

Jemina
#13 08-11-2011, 16:38:18 PM
I think crashedhelicopter is :stamp:

ballinator
#14 08-11-2011, 16:39:03 PM
lets settle this like reasonable people. the person who has the more cool points is cooler and therefore right no matter what

#15 08-11-2011, 16:42:48 PM
I'm more inclined to trust Jemina's judgement due to having a cr1tikal quote