JAVIKS
#31 15-07-2017, 21:35:59 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • TAG TEAM CHAMPDadCoors Light Fan+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
That was inspiring Javiks, hopefully it'll serve as an example to the misguided youth of today
*give dog bad name and hang it* ?
damn zigs, hanging dogs now?

JAVIKS
Cirus
#32 15-07-2017, 21:41:33 PM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9811901.09
  • Send Money to Cirus
    yourewinner.com app Thumb Up
  • Head Cynic/Obscure Metalheadsmug hipstercool as the rockies+
That was inspiring Javiks, hopefully it'll serve as an example to the misguided youth of today

What a rascal idiot

cirus_
Cat Brush
#34 15-07-2017, 22:21:59 PM
This is a cool bot.

bladehq
#35 16-07-2017, 06:46:02 AM
I see there's no point arguing with you because you have no actual arguments to argue with, only baseless accusations. I will therefore withdraw from any further confrontations. Kindly go peddle your cheap philosophy to someone who gives a damn!

and foolish hypocrite i have solid background behind me. and that is this Practical explanation. so ( foolish idiot ) if you have got any guts than i openly challenge you to point out the damn fallacy now. have any guts ? than do it ( foolish hypocrite )

and if you cannot do it than i throw shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. so how is it possible to bear shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge unless you are dead horse. how is it possible ? simply how ?

#36 16-07-2017, 06:47:55 AM

and first class saint ( hypocrite ) if you have any guts than tell us the name of 10th grandfather. and if you cannot do it. than who is accepting an failure like you ?

where is that example that intelligent people learns from any failure ? why i accept your imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing this or that. ? since you are already failure who cannot tell the name of his 10th grandfather. but still jumpning on this or that.

so again who is accepting an hypocrite like you ?

#37 16-07-2017, 06:49:30 AM
 :belair:
I FEEL SMARTER NOW

and Mr.smart `1 tell us if everything is pleasure than why do you take counterceptive methods in sex life ? why kill child ? pleasure ? why do you take counterceptive methods if everything is pleasure ?

that is the proof that you are more grosser than cats and dogs. that is the proof. (smart`hypocrite)

Cat Brush
#38 16-07-2017, 12:07:09 PM
that is all.

bladehq
Cirus
#39 16-07-2017, 12:40:56 PM
  • Administrator
  • Send Money to Cirus
    yourewinner.com app Thumb Up
I need more proof

cirus_
Cat Brush
#40 16-07-2017, 12:45:45 PM
THAT IS ALL.

bladehq
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#41 16-07-2017, 13:18:23 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
I need more proof

What more proof do you need? Can you even point out the damn fallacy within this practical explanation? You damn hypocrite

#42 16-07-2017, 15:07:20 PM
I need more proof

What more proof do you need? Can you even point out the damn fallacy within this practical explanation? You damn hypocrite

and i have to learn from such an idiot like you ? who cannot tell the damn name of his 10th grandfather. and what to speak of his 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ?

thus who is accepting your evolution, big bang, moon landing this or that ? who accepts you ? i also dont accept you. that is all.

and where is the example in this entire world ? where an intelligent person is learning something from an failure ? give me such example. so again who is accepting such an first class hypocrite like you ?

#43 16-07-2017, 16:26:20 PM
bro chill

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#44 16-07-2017, 16:49:53 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
He's relentless

Cirus
#45 16-07-2017, 21:41:56 PM
  • Administrator
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Windows 10 Thumb Up
I need more proof

and i have to learn from such an idiot like you ? who cannot tell the damn name of his 10th grandfather. and what to speak of his 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ?

thus who is accepting your evolution, big bang, moon landing this or that ? who accepts you ? i also dont accept you. that is all.

and where is the example in this entire world ? where an intelligent person is learning something from an failure ? give me such example. so again who is accepting such an first class hypocrite like you ?

I'm beginning to think the rascal idiot here is you

cirus_