YOUREWINNER.COM

+86 Orgasm's later

#1 14-03-2008, 17:41:54 PM
As i was driving home from the airport from Los Angelos to San Diego i noticed a very large masculine man stepping into a manly manly Big Rig. (i was about 5 minutes away from the airport) I pulled the car over to witness this blessed miracle and as i heard the engine rev and the side lighting turn on i noticed something very  :stamp: about his Rig.

It was lighted ALL OVER! It had a smiley face on the grill and flashing strobes on the back trailer it was such a WINNER sight that i mangasmd myself.

It drove off in the opposite direction as i had to do the same. I was so amazed that i forgot i had my camera in my bag next to me.

1 Big rig miracle down. 85 to go.

I wish i had enough time to detail each Rig i saw but that would take absolute days. In the short 1 and a half hour drive i saw 86 Big Rigs on my journey and mangasmd at each one. Four, Five, Six, sometimes even Seven were driving right behind one another like they were each ready to buttseccs each other with their manly horns.

On my Road Trip in june going from Dallas to San Diego i will be sure to take pictures of each Rig i go by and document them all for you to witness.

#2 15-03-2008, 04:16:17 AM
Cool beans.

bjorno the hedgehog
#3 16-03-2008, 21:59:14 PM
WINNER

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
DZ
#4 16-03-2008, 22:04:30 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 225.60