YOUREWINNER.COM

Just saw inception.. lol

bjorno the hedgehog
#16 31-07-2010, 20:00:16 PM
my dick is black and hairy

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#17 02-08-2010, 00:06:34 AM
Well it was basically a vehicle for effects.  The fact that they added a story and that it was pretty coherent was commendable, but in the end it was pretty people doing interesting things.

No mindunicorn ending
Proving once again you are not only stupid but tasteless as well.  No, the ending was not straightfoward thankfully because that wouldn't have fit.  But it also wasn't a total mindunicorn; Mal didn't come out of the closet and shoot the kids or anything.  It was right in between, perfectly balanced and not letting on the true nature of the whole experience.  They could have made it a little more understated but it was pretty good there too.

The entire thing was predictable

It wasn't even pseudo intellectual
It was predictable in that you know Saito is going to get stuck and Mal is going to unicorn poo poo up, but as far as the mechanics of the whole dream extraction thing I thought it was very well-thought-out and structured rather than a bunch of unexplained hand waving and big words.

The dreams weren't even dreamlike
It's a unicorning movie, you can't show a blurry sequence of nonsense events and expect to entertain.  The sets were fantastic and the effects were great.

Ellen Page was hot as unicorn
No contest.  The best part is that she has more of a dignified allure rather than plain hotness.  But what the unicorn was up with the girl from the bar?  Was she supposed to be utterly revolting?

The ending was extremely straightforward. He was awake. End of story. No contest.

I'm not talking about blurry sequences of nonsense. I'm talking about what people actually dream about. It's usually pretty boring poo poo. I would pay to see that.

Cat Brush
#18 02-08-2010, 00:24:35 AM
The ending was extremely straightforward. He was awake. End of story. No contest.

I think he was dreaming >_>

bladehq
KoЯndog
#19 02-08-2010, 01:18:33 AM
  • hi
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 4710.12
  • Send Money to KoЯndog
    Thumb Up
  • dirty sockMILFrahowa fan+
  • "Improved signal transfer and corrosion resistance"
yor wrong

hi
Dissident
#20 02-08-2010, 08:42:46 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
how do you figure?  The top wobbles but it never stops.

I'm not talking about blurry sequences of nonsense. I'm talking about what people actually dream about. It's usually pretty boring poo poo. I would pay to see that.
The mountain fortress and limbo were pretty spectacular, the hotel was a little boring but at least the gravity poo poo made up for it (although I never quite understood why, if there's no gravity in level 1 it means there's none in level 2, but if there's none in level 2 it's there anyways in level 3).

People usually dream about stupid boring bullpoo poo anyways.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
KoЯndog
#21 02-08-2010, 13:55:01 PM
  • hi
  • Administrator
  • Send Money to KoЯndog
    Thumb Up
i want to watch a movie about being naked in public, falling from a far height , etc

hi
#22 05-08-2010, 20:07:52 PM
how do you figure?  The top wobbles but it never stops.

The mountain fortress and limbo were pretty spectacular, the hotel was a little boring but at least the gravity poo poo made up for it (although I never quite understood why, if there's no gravity in level 1 it means there's none in level 2, but if there's none in level 2 it's there anyways in level 3).

People usually dream about stupid boring bullpoo poo anyways.

YOU NEVER REMEMBER WHERE YOU ARE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DREAM
YOU JUST SORT OF APPEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF IT, NO IDEA HOW YOU GOT THERE

WHATS THIS? WAKING UP IN THE PLANE? HOLY poo poo ITS WHERE WE STARTED

THE TOP DIDNT EVEN WOBBLE WHEN HE WAS DREAMING

PS. THE TOP WASN'T EVEN HIS TOKEN OR WHATEVER THE fetch IT WAS HIS WIFES. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING. HIS TOKEN WAS HIS WEDDING RING.

Dissident
#23 06-08-2010, 12:21:24 PM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"

No one ever said where the dream started genius.  It could have started before the whole plane operation or at any point in between, and he could have just been making it up.  And since he's some kind of expert dreamsmith those rules don't even apply.

That's the point, it's not certain whether he's in a dream or not, it could go either way.  If you've ever spun a top, you know that sometimes it'll kind of list or wobble and then straighten out and keep going.

PS. THE TOP WASN'T EVEN HIS TOKEN OR WHATEVER THE unicorn IT WAS HIS WIFES. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING. HIS TOKEN WAS HIS WEDDING RING.
What the fetch are you talking about, he clearly spins the thing every time he leaves a dream whereas I only saw him fondle the ring once if at all.

#24 07-08-2010, 19:31:48 PM

No one ever said where the dream started genius.  It could have started before the whole plane operation or at any point in between, and he could have just been making it up.  And since he's some kind of expert dreamsmith those rules don't even apply.

That's the point, it's not certain whether he's in a dream or not, it could go either way.  If you've ever spun a top, you know that sometimes it'll kind of list or wobble and then straighten out and keep going.

PS. THE TOP WASN'T EVEN HIS TOKEN OR WHATEVER THE unicorn IT WAS HIS WIFES. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING. HIS TOKEN WAS HIS WEDDING RING.
What the unicorn are you talking about, he clearly spins the thing every time he leaves a dream whereas I only saw him fondle the ring once if at all.

http://www.chud.com/articles/articles/24477/1/NEVER-WAKE-UP-THE-MEANING-AND-SECRET-OF-INCEPTION/Page1.html

Dissident
#25 09-08-2010, 15:24:21 PM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"
That's certainly an acceptable interpretation as well.  This is the point, that no one can say for sure what happened.  I am simply trying to point out that your immediate rejection of it is simpleminded.

Cat Brush
#26 10-08-2010, 00:35:09 AM
This

bladehq
RowdyTuesday
#27 10-08-2010, 03:14:13 AM
"Inception is a timeless classic that will thrill generations to come" - Steve Voltaire

Cirus
#28 10-08-2010, 03:35:28 AM
because he wants to live with his kids, DUH

cirus_
#29 10-08-2010, 04:43:02 AM
That's certainly an acceptable interpretation as well.  This is the point, that no one can say for sure what happened.  I am simply trying to point out that your immediate rejection of it is simpleminded.

RETRACTING ORIGINAL STATEMENT.

I HAVE WON.

CLEARLY ADMITTED DEFEAT.

KoЯndog
#30 10-08-2010, 05:23:29 AM
  • hi
  • Administrator
  • Send Money to KoЯndog
    Thumb Up