#20 05-12-2007, 17:54:32 PM
  • p-p-p-p--p-p-p-p-p-p--p-poker face
  • Rigcoins: 17247.80
  • Send Money to whatusername
    Thumb Up
  • My FriendPS3 gaymerPS4 Gaming Blog+
  • "You love me for me could you be more phony?"
typical Cirus 'stop being a whiny bitch'

Wait, wasn't it you who made a topic elaborately complaining about the navigation bar being "too glossy"?

It's called opinion and criticism. Anyway, I don't see what that had to do with my post before.

inb4chinajokes

whatusername
#21 05-12-2007, 19:54:43 PM

Wait, wasn't it you who made a topic elaborately complaining about the navigation bar being "too glossy"?

It's called opinion and criticism. Anyway, I don't see what that had to do with my post before.

inb4chinajokes

you called him a whiny bitch and you did the same over a small bit of gloss. excusable if your monitor is so bright that it blinds your eyes. But that's besides the point, the topic is about putting your life into perspective which you've failed to do. YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME.
YOU'RE BOTH SUSPENDED

Dissident
#22 05-12-2007, 22:39:09 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Rigcoins: 99966873.39
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"

inb4chinajokes

you called him a whiny bitch and you did the same over a small bit of gloss. excusable if your monitor is so bright that it blinds your eyes. But that's besides the point, the topic is about putting your life into perspective which you've failed to do. YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME.
YOU'RE BOTH SUSPENDED
EVEN THE PASSENGER GETS IN TROUBLE

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#23 05-12-2007, 22:50:24 PM

inb4chinajokes

YOU'RE BOTH SUSPENDED
EVEN THE PASSENGER GETS IN TROUBLE

Someone's gonna die at school today.

gamer8r
#24 05-12-2007, 23:13:52 PM
Not only is that stuff bad for you, it's illegal.

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#25 06-12-2007, 03:26:01 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 99464024.39
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterNapster+
  • "I hate people"
I like how this topic started as a insightful view on the American way of life and is now about references to Lawl For Kids

whatusername
#26 06-12-2007, 03:50:49 AM
  • p-p-p-p--p-p-p-p-p-p--p-poker face
  • Rigcoins: 17247.80
  • Send Money to whatusername
    Thumb Up
  • My FriendPS3 gaymerPS4 Gaming Blog+
  • "You love me for me could you be more phony?"

inb4chinajokes

I didn't call him a whiny bitch, I meant it as in 'typical Cirus stop-being-a-whiny-bitch rant'. not 'Cirus is a whiny bitch'.

whatusername
Dissident
#27 06-12-2007, 13:39:59 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Rigcoins: 99966873.39
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
I like how this topic started as a insightful view on the American way of life and is now about references to Lawl For Kids
lol "insightful"

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
X23
#28 06-12-2007, 16:42:57 PM
I didn't call him a whiny bitch, I meant it as in 'typical Cirus stop-being-a-whiny-bitch rant'. not 'Cirus is a whiny bitch'.

Whatever, you have still failed horribly at putting your life into perspective.
When I run into that bully today I'll be prepared

*Takes out witty retort*

x33
#29 06-12-2007, 18:09:10 PM

You don't notice this happening in every single topic on the site?

#30 06-12-2007, 18:15:50 PM

You don't notice this happening in every single topic on the site?

Yeah most topics get derailed by the 5th post or so.

Time to wave around my big proverbial cock that represents mah authoritee by threatening beatings for any further off topic posts here

yes that's beatings with a wip doused in water. Very painful

I agree, even at the Pub you can't keep a decently serious topic going, anymore. I was going to elaborate more on my "Veterans Day" topic, but I knew it wouldn't matter what I wrote so I just left it to where I could get some kind of a discussion started and maybe something different would've happened. I'm getting to the point where I might leave again.