ZMannZilla
#19 14-08-2010, 18:11:52 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Thunder, did you fall nose-first on the wrong end of a claw hammer when you were a kid?  Chastising THE MAJORITY for not being your target audience is right up there with feeding your dick to a paper shredder on the logic scale.  By claiming "Dark Survival" as the flagship example of your programming skills, you've hung a big, blinky sign around your neck that says "I AM THE JOHN DECYK OF GAME CODING"  I have more, but certain members of this forum think I'm taking someone seriously if I go over 4 sentences, and I couldn't take you seriously if you were wearing an Armani suit and holding three notarized copies of your Digipen diploma.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Thunder
#20 14-08-2010, 18:21:24 PM
Thunder, did you fall nose-first on the wrong end of a claw hammer when you were a kid?  Chastising THE MAJORITY for not being your target audience is right up there with feeding your dick to a paper shredder on the logic scale.  By claiming "Dark Survival" as the flagship example of your programming skills, you've hung a big, blinky sign around your neck that says "I AM THE JOHN DECYK OF GAME CODING"  I have more, but certain members of this forum think I'm taking someone seriously if I go over 4 sentences, and I couldn't take you seriously if you were wearing an Armani suit and holding three notarized copies of your Digipen diploma.
That's funny, because I went to Digipen and they'd be happy to have me.

Dark Survival is my flagship game not because it is the best, but because it is the first I ever finished. End of story.

And of this target audience bullpoo poo, it's the same mentality as Linux. Who cares? Give the little guy a chance for a change.

yourethunder
bjorno the hedgehog
#21 14-08-2010, 18:50:29 PM
:bike:

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
Thunder
#22 14-08-2010, 19:14:05 PM

yourethunder
Dissident
#23 14-08-2010, 19:43:27 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
While I can't condone spending this much time talking about Thunder I do enjoy the fighting references.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
ZMannZilla
#24 14-08-2010, 19:58:08 PM
    Trophy
While I can't condone spending this much time talking about Thunder I do enjoy the fighting references.
I must type faster than you.

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
ZMannZilla
#25 14-08-2010, 20:01:24 PM
    Trophy
If your game development trends are any indication, this actually means you stood in the parking lot for 15 minutes.

Dark Survival is my flagship game not because it is the best, but because it is the first I ever finished. End of story.
I couldn't agree more that Dark Survival is the end of your story.

And of this target audience bullpoo poo, it's the same mentality as Linux. Who cares? Give the little guy a chance for a change.

Z. Mann Zilla
bjorno the hedgehog
#26 14-08-2010, 20:09:53 PM
SHE GOT A BUBBLE GUM CAP WITH A GUCCI DATS SNAPPIN'
WITH SOME RHINO LEGS AND A BOOTY THAT'S FLAPPIN'
WITH SOME FIRE-OH HEAD CUZ YOU KNOW WE LOVE CAPPIN'
GOT HER TOES DONE UP WITH HER FINGERNAILS MATCHIN'
HERE DAT BIG OL' BUTT THAT YOU'RE WALKIN CROSS THE STREET WITH
PEEP THIS, FOR A HAPPY MEAL CAN I SQUEEZE IT

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#27 14-08-2010, 20:29:52 PM
Watching Thunder post is morbidly fascinating.

Thunder
#28 16-08-2010, 22:00:32 PM
If your game development trends are any indication, this actually means you stood in the parking lot for 15 minutes.
They don't know anything about my games. They know I have the credit requirements and I know a lot about making games.

NO! One bad game doesn't mean all my games are bad. I implemented half of the features there at midnight before I had to send the piece of poo poo off to a contest.

Not funny.

Watching Thunder post is morbidly fascinating.
Thank you. Awesome new sig BTW.

yourethunder
Thunder
#29 17-08-2010, 15:11:16 PM
They don't know anything about my games. They know I have the credit requirements and I know a lot about making games.

so Digipen are letting people with 3.1 GPA in these days
It's not about that. I have demonstrated exceptional prowess in relevant subjects. Also, my GPA is likely to go up, not that it matters.

yourethunder
ZMannZilla
#30 17-08-2010, 15:47:58 PM
    Trophy
So you didn't go to Digipen, and they don't even know you exist.  Thunder, do you ever look at what you write before clicking post?  Because if so, you're probably reading your GPA backwards.

NO! One bad game doesn't mean all my games are bad. I implemented half of the features there at midnight before I had to send the piece of poo poo off to a contest.
Any game you've made that is better than DS is probably one of those games you "don't show us", on account of earning our respect (instead of demanding it like a crying non-heterosexual persongot) would be cheating or something.

Not funny.
The truth seldom is.

so Digipen are letting people with 3.1 GPA in these days
It's not about that. I have demonstrated exceptional prowess in relevant subjects. Also, my GPA is likely to go up, not that it matters.
Dude, I worked at Nintendo for 2 years, right across the street from Digipen.  I know for a fact they don't consider "bitching about every programming language you hit a 30-second snag with" to be a relevant subject.

Z. Mann Zilla