YOUREWINNER.COM

Another WINNER discovery!

#1 21-04-2009, 21:46:49 PM
Check out the back of the box of the DS game Retro Arcade Challenge. It says "All your games are belong to us", AND it says "A Winner is You!". A WINNER discovery I made recently.

:belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#2 21-04-2009, 21:58:06 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"

This is indeed an amazing discovery, +1 CP :belair:

Grey Void
#3 21-04-2009, 21:59:39 PM
I actually believe this to be :loser:.

You are a nigh-endless expanse of off-white nothingness that sexes clowns on camera.
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#4 21-04-2009, 22:16:50 PM
    Thumb Up
  • "I hate people"
And why is that Grey Void?

Grey Void
#5 21-04-2009, 22:18:16 PM
Because "All Your Base" and "A Winner is You" are :old: and I associate them with 4chan.

You are a nigh-endless expanse of off-white nothingness that sexes clowns on camera.
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#6 21-04-2009, 22:26:16 PM
    Thumb Up
  • "I hate people"
Because "All Your Base" and "A Winner is You" are :old: and I associate them with 4chan.

I'm sorry but...

Grey Void
#7 21-04-2009, 22:28:11 PM

I'm sorry but...

You're right, let's spout ancient memes all the time.

OVER 9000 CANDLEJACKS IN MY POOPER LOLOL XD!!11!

Cirus
#8 21-04-2009, 22:31:20 PM
All Your Base is :stamp:, but there is a good argument against A WINNER IS YOU.

cirus_
Grey Void
#9 21-04-2009, 22:35:39 PM
To be fair, I'm just against using memes outside of the Internet, peroid.

ZMannZilla
#10 22-04-2009, 00:06:36 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Great fatherKind heartWAAAGH!+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
This, to a degree.  If anything, it serves as an indicator that some washed-up ad exec is trying too hard to be down with today's hip, mod young people, trying to let them know the skinny on what's the bee's knees, so to speak.

And if you're going to pop a Candlejack reference you should do it ri

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Cirus
#11 22-04-2009, 00:15:13 AM
I don't know what you're talking about, I hope they never stop making lolcat books.

cirus_
#12 22-04-2009, 02:02:44 AM
This, to a degree.  If anything, it serves as an indicator that some washed-up ad exec is trying too hard to be down with today's hip, mod young people, trying to let them know the skinny on what's the bee's knees, so to speak.

I never knew candlejack was a meme. I just loved freakazoid. It's a shame it only got a couple sea

O-ZONE
#13 22-04-2009, 02:11:43 AM

i ironed this onto a shirt!!!

bjorno the hedgehog
#14 22-04-2009, 05:15:33 AM
:unhappy:

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
Grey Void
#15 22-04-2009, 17:28:43 PM

Thank you for expressing my opinion better than I ever could.
:belair: