• Rich Motherfucker
  • Rigcoins: 538596.40
  • Send Money to Maraakate
    Windows 10 Thumb Up
  • ban rexMaraakate Olsenforum member i'd like to bang+
  • "Banned Members"

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing [PC 2003][ISO]
358MB

Big Rigs over the Road Racing Get ready for some brake jamming, CB talk' in, convey roll' in action across America! From Portland Oregon to Miami Florida, you'll be hauling loads and trying to stay one step ahead of the law as you climb into your Big Rig for non-stop driving action. And if that's not enough, you'll also be able to race your modified Rig on one of 5 different tracks for the ultimate driving rush as you crush the competition and set a new track record!

Download, Box Scans (Alternate)

Taxi Racer [PC 2001][BIN]
30.1MB

Taxi racer is a game where you are the taxi-driver. The object of the game is to pick up a passenger and bring him to his destination. The quicker you are, the more money you will earn. And to be quick, you can't drive by the rules and relegations of the traffic.

This game has two gamemodes: You can choose between the working day, where the object is to earn so much money as you can, and the other gamemode called "countdown". In this mode you will have a timelimit that continually counts down and only raises when you deliver a passenger.

Download

Remington Big Buck Trophy Hunt [PC 2002][ISO]
150MB

This is as close to real hunting as you can get! Your heart beats with anticipation, your palms begin to sweat, the cold runs out of your body as you hear him approach! The "Trophy Buck" you have always dreamed of is right over there --- ssshhh, he's coming closer. Select your Remington Firearm and take careful aim, this could be that "Once In A Lifetime" buck you have been waiting for!

Download, Box Scans (Alternate)

Gettysburg: Civil War Battles [PC 2002][RIP]
10.5MB

The action and intensity of the American Civil War come to life in this historically accurate portrayal of the war that divided a nation! Your skills as a strategic and tactical commander will be put to the test as you direct troop marches, order cavalry support, deploy infantries and engage the enemy in entrenched battle positions at Gettysburg.

Download

Total Pinball 25 [PC 2002][BIN]
171MB

Get ready for flashing lights, bumpers, hidden balls, ramps and super cool graphics that will keep you flippin' all night long. Realistic 3D environments with all the action of todays best tables. Fantastic clean family funtime!

Download

Ultimate Civil War Battles: Robert E. Lee vs. Ulysses S. Grant [PC 2002][RIP]
30.1MB

* Explore massive, realistic game maps as you control Civil War-era military operations
    * Plan out raids, assign troops movements, and prepare for bloody battle in multiple campaigns
    * Use authentic weaponry like sabers, muskets, pistols and cannons
    * All the in-game action is based on actual events and battle plans

Download

Midnight Race Club: Supercharged! [PC 2003][BIN]
362MB

Respect on the BAD STREETS comes at a PRICE...

...are you willing to pay it?

If not, then Supercharged Midnight Race Club is not for you!

As the clock strikes midnight, the competition is just getting started.
If you're going to get any respect on the streets... It's time to kick some...!!!!!
Whether you select one of four unique cars or supercharged streetbikes are
your passion, get ready for the most realisic street racing game ever!

There is no room for crybabies, so if you don't have the confidence and car to take it all the way to the top....
GO HOME AND CRY TO YOUR MOMMY!!

Download

Games Inspired By (or inspired) Sergey Titov

Rebel Trucker: Cajun Blood Money [PC 2003][ISO]
408MB

Rebel Trucker will test your driving skills to their limits as you push all manner of big rig to the breaking point through lush, detailed Louisiana environments. From small forklifts to fully loaded flatbeds and tanker trucks, in this mission-based, high-octane challenge, your first priority will always be staying on track and on-time with your load.

Download

Patriots: A Nation Under Fire [PC 2006][BIN]
563MB

Terrorists have just invaded US soil in an attempt to overthrow the superpower and achieve global supremacy. 50 major cities have already been devastated by nuclear attacks while others are left in total chaos. Join the Resistance as you grab your weapon and take to the streets to fend off the powerful surprise attack. From urban downtown city streets to rural residential parks, you'll engage in countless battles as you help fight for America's freedom.

Download

Quest For Bush: Night of Bush Capturing [PC 2006]
28.2MB

Quest for Bush is a free first person shooter video game released by the Global Islamic Media Front in September 2006. Fitting its genre, the goal is to is to fight American soldiers through six levels and eventually to kill the boss, George W. Bush. The archive and filenames are all called Quest for Bush, because it's a modification of Quest for Saddam, released by Petrilla Entertainment in 2003. However, the title screen calls it Night of Bush Capturing.

Download

William Shatner's TekWar [PC 1995][CCD]
383MB

Welcome to the future! Welcome to "New L.A."! William Shatner's best-selling TEKWAR novels come to life in an ultra-realistic, ground-breaking 3D action adventure.  Battle corrupt Tek Lords and their minions... criminals destroying the population with "TEK," a mind-altering digital hallucinogenic. Engage in combat against these super-intelligent felons using high-tek weapons and equipment. Embark on hazardous, strategic missions to gather clues, unravel puzzles and interact with this virtual city. Your boss is Walter Bascom (William Shatner), the head of the elite Cosmos Detective Agency. He will guide you through the labyrinth of this metroplois. Learn how to use the intricate cyber-highway of the Matrix as you attempt to overcome powerful and relentless enemies.

Download

Navy SEALs 2: Weapons of Mass Destruction [PC 2003][BIN]
123MB

Time to reenlist! Navy SEALs 2: Weapons of Mass Destruction takes you back to Iraq, in search of a chemical weapons plant, then deep into North Korea in search of their nuclear weapons plant, and finally, to Pakistan, where you will ferret out an Al Qaeda camp... And chase down a top Al Qaeda leader... You have a choice of weapons when the mission starts, and you are sometimes joined by an AI buddy who will help you whenever possible. Go and save the world again!

Download

Drake of the 99 Dragons [PC 2003][RIP]
313MB

The clan of the 99 Dragons has been wiped out and the artifact they had been guarding has fallen into the wrong hands. One of the clan members, Drake, is brought back from the dead to avenge his clan and recover the lost treasure.

Dubbed as an interactive comic book of sorts, this 3rd person shooter has the player utilize a series of violent means to achieve his goals, which effectively equals to shooting at everything that moves with Drake's dual guns.

Download

Terrawars: New York Invasion [PC 2006][BIN]
578MB

War for Terra: NY Invasion pits you against alien invaders in New York. Without warning, the world is overrun- Earth is in chaos. You are John Armstrong, a medical student drafted in to the National Guard. On a critical mission that may help turn the tide, your team is wiped out. Now success depends on you. Will you rise up to the challenge? Runs well on diverse PC configurations

Download

Gods and Generals [PC 2003][BIN]
362MB

You're a Company Commander on the front line of the bloodiest battles ever fought. Crucial decisions will impact the lives of thousands of men, so make sure your battle plan is airtight! Musty, death-filled air surrounds you at Bull Run or... feel the bitter cold of Fredricksburg as Gods and Generals puts you in actual battlefield settings as you fight to "Preserve the Union" or "Save the Confederacy"!

Download

Lawnmower Racing Mania 2007 [PC 2006][BIN]
703MB

Lawnmower Racing Mania 2007 brings the sport of USLMRA lawnmower racing to video games for the first time, licensed by the sport's Governing body. With realistic physics, the player races through a circuit of 18 tracks against the sports greats such as Bobby Cleveland, George Herrin, Mr. Mowjangles and Sodzilla. The player can upgrade and customize their tractor for top performance. Customizing your vehicle and leaning to round curves are key components to winning races. The game features unlockables such as engines, chassis, and jerseys. The game can be played with a keyboard or gamepad and should support other DirectX compatible devices such as a racing wheel.

* Hang on for dear life! Realistic physics lets you tak it to the edge.
* Upgrade and customize your tractor into a lean, mean, mowing machine.
* No suspension makes for a wild ride! Lean your body to keep from flipping over.
* Race a circuit of 18 exciting tracks and collect valuable bragging rights.

Download

Bikini Beach Stunt Racer [PC 2003][BIN]
393MB

Do you have what it takes? Get ready for total action on the world's hottest beaches! Sit behind the wheel of an ultra-cool vehicle, and get ready for heart-stopping, jaw-dropping, stomach-churning maneuvers. Perform killer stuns like the Hurricane Combo, Solar Kick-flip and Twisted Impossible. Take control, play it cool and see if you have what it takes to be crowned "King of the Beach"!

FEATURES
* Try daring stunts
* Drive dune buggies and others
* Explore exotic locations
* Choose from multiple characters
* Configure your controls
* And much more!

Download

Police Chase [PC 2003][BIN]
233MB

DARING HIGH-SPEED POLICE PURSUIT!
Become part of a reckless, high-speed chase across the United States in this fast-paced, thrill-a-minute game of cat and mouse. Survive devastating jumps, flips and crashed! Dodge road hazards, blockades and traffic! Negotiate hairpin turns and put the pedal to the metal through the streets of 8 cities and 3 of the nation's most scenic parks!
Race - with the the police in hot pursuit, or be the police and enforce the law!

FEATURES
 * 11 photo-realistic tracks
 * 6 unique characters
 * 3 levels of difficulty
 * Multiple camera angles
 * Realistic damage effects
 * Vehicle upgrades
 * Music and sound effects
 * 1- and 2-player modes
 * Bonuses and power-ups

Download

Masque Sportsman's Double Play [PC 2006][BIN]
241MB

Sport Fishing Professional
You'll feel like you're there, whether you play alone, with a friend or in a tournament. In Sport Fishing Professional, you'll find:
• 15 different levels
• 7 levels in diverse settings, even ice fishing!
• 5 fishing rods
• Fish in more than 25 tournaments, against a friend, or by yourself
• Choose different baits and lures for different species
• Earn additional lures, bait and access new levels by winning tournaments
• Fish along the shore, off a pier or from a boat
• Learn more about the fish and bait
• See statistics for each player
• Create your own character and select the level of difficulty
• Control the weather conditions

Sport Shooting
Test your hand and concentration in this realistic 3D professional shooting simulation. Master all seven disciplines, all at three difficulty levels. Sport Shooting is easy to play, and is packed with features:
• Easy point and shoot interface
• Seven types of shooting (disciplines) each with its own range
• Realistic game play, miss a shot and the stress rises
• Factor wind into your shot
• Three difficulty levels
• Play in tournaments or alone
• Zoom in to make a better shot
• Create your own profile

Download

John Romero's Daikatana [PC 2000]
~900MB

From John Romero, The Legendary co-creator of Wolfenstein #D, The Doom Series, Heretic, Hexen, Quake and now, DAIKATANA... will you be ready?

TIME IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE.

Features:

* Two highly-trained sidekicks to watch your back.
* More than 50 superior enemies to slice and dice.
* 25 glorious weapons to collect and utilize.
* 24 huge levels that span four time periods.
* Superior artificial intelligence, including dialogue between characters.
* GL Accelerated 32 bit graphics and special real time lighting effects.
* Killer multiplayer capabilities for free network, and low-latency internet play at www.eidosgames.com.
* 18 Ear-numbing songs in MP3 format.

>> 2455 C.E. JAPAN >> 1200 B.C.E. GREECE >> 560 C.E. NORWAY >> 2030 C.E. SAN FRANCISCO

Personal Note:  This is my own custom install of DK, it includes all known maps and mods.  I also run Daikatana servers as a hobby.  You can always PM me for a game!

Download

E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial [Atari 2600 1982]
6KB

Ouch! E.T. is lost on Earth and wants to get home. Help him build an interplanetary telephone to call for assistance before his energy runs out. But beware of government agents and curious scientists who will sap E.T.'s precious energy before he reaches his goal.

Download

Action 52 [NES 1991]
426KB

Get 52 "New and Original" exciting games for play on your Nintendo® System. Try to get Billy Bob out of the Dungeon where he is imprisoned, to save MARYLOU. Go along with the ACTION GAMEMASTER™ as he changes into one of of the fearsome CHEETAHMEN™ to try and defeat all of the ACTION 52™ evil attackers. Thesee two games plus an additional 50 games on this one "Multi-GamePak" will keep you entertained for a long time.

Download

Barney's Hide and Seek Game [Sega Genesis 1991]
549KB

Barney is a friendly dinosaur who likes playing with children. One day Barney and his little friends decide to play hide-and-seek game. Barney's task is to find the children and the presents they have hidden.

Barney travels across four different levels. On each one there are five children and five presents to find. You can only jump in the game when there are higher platforms to access. Despite being a platformer, this is not an action game, since Barney can't die and there is no quick reaction required to complete the game. The game is designed for little children and has a very low difficulty level.

Download

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker [Sega Genesis 1990]
328KB

"Michael!" Katy's voice rings out - you've found her! But more children are still lost! Can you stop the psycho mastermind Mr. Big and his goon squad before they kidnap all the kids?

You can if you're Michael Jackson! Moonwalk on muggers, lean on meanies, and pop the punks! Outfight, outjump, outdance! Move like only Michael can, to the beat of Smooth Criminal, Beat It, Billie Jean, and Bad!

No bad guy can last through Michael's Star Magic! Punch dow ngangsters in Club 30. Rumble in the streets. Swing, spin, and kick past graveyard ghouls. Chill in the caverns, then sizzle 'em with ultra-tech weapons in Mr. Big's hideout.

Experience the baddest video game ever. Defy physics with Michael's dancing! You never lose your cool. See it and be it - Michael Jackson's Moonwalker!

Download

Shaq Fu [Sega Genesis 1994]
1.91MB

While en route to a charity game in Tokyo, basketball star Shaquille O'Neill (called "Shaq" for short) is drawn into an alternate dimension by a local man who believes only Shaq can save his grandson. Once there, he must fight a succession of 11 opponents, one at a time, with gameplay resembling Street Fighter 2 or Mortal Kombat.

The game's graphics used similar rotoscoping techniques (similar to those used in Flashback or Prince of Persia) making Shaq's 7'2" frame is represented. As well as the story mode, the player can play individual fights, either with 1 or 2 players, although one human player must always be Shaq. Shaq can jump a huge distance, although he struggles to block.

Download

Zero Wing [Sega Genesis 1991]
346KB

Cats, the leader of a band of swashbuckling space pirates, is terrorizing the galaxy. You must pilot the only remaining Milky Way attack craft into combat and stop Cats and his buccaneers!

Download

Superman [Nintendo 64 1999]
9.51MB

Lex Luthor pulls off another stunt, this time he and Braniac have developed a virtual reality version of Metropolis to trick the people of the fair city. And Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen are the first to be tricked.

It's all to pull in Superman, the world's strongest hero, in order to take him down. But as the man himself, your job is to destroy any and all hopes of the bad guys chances.

Using all of his many powers (including heat vision, flight and x-ray vision), you must fight your way through air, sea, underground and indoor levels of bad guys, bosses and puzzle elements in order to reach Lois and destroy Lex's mission.

4 player multiplayer modes are also included as you take control of the many characters for some beat 'em up action.

Download

* Thanks to GameFreak for MRCS, Terrawars, and SPDP.

Sergey, what do you think of my :stamp: gamespot review of BR?

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Teh Lame Domain
O-ZONE
#2 08-09-2008, 18:39:53 PM
 :barneyclap: :youreman: :mj:

now for that elusive taxi racer

Maraakate
#3 08-09-2008, 18:41:50 PM
  • image usernames
  • Rich Motherfucker
    Thumb Up
  • "Banned Members"
Mark my fetching words, it will be found.  I know two people who own it, so hopefully they'll pull through.

P.S. any other games you think should be added to this list let me know and I'll host it.

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
Teh Lame Domain
Classic Meepington
#4 08-09-2008, 19:17:29 PM
Some other PC games you might be interested in are Drake of the 99 Dragons and Terrawars: New York Invasion. :stamp:

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
Maraakate
#5 08-09-2008, 19:43:16 PM
  • image usernames
  • Rich Motherfucker
    Thumb Up
  • "Banned Members"
Downloading both now.  Will upload once I have it.

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
Teh Lame Domain
ZMannZilla
#6 08-09-2008, 19:50:17 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherMissing+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
There's a game made by EA Games, it was released in '97, called S.C.A.R.A.B., and it's quite possibly the most WINNER mech combat game ever made.  The mechs are all based on Egyptian gods, which if you ever want to see me get a hard-on you could balance a turkey platter on, just point me towards anything that combines robots with ancient Egypt.  Here's a review I found of it.  Anyways, if anyone out there knows how I can get my hands on that damn game again, I would owe you so many cool points it would be unbelievable.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#7 08-09-2008, 19:51:36 PM
There's a game made by EA Games, it was released in '97, called S.C.A.R.A.B., and it's quite possibly the most WINNER mech combat game ever made.  The mechs are all based on Egyptian gods, which if you ever want to see me get a hard-on you could balance a turkey platter on, just point me towards anything that combines robots with ancient Egypt.  Here's a review I found of it.  Anyways, if anyone out there knows how I can get my hands on that damn game again, I would owe you so many cool points it would be unbelievable.

You have no idea how many hours I have spent on this game.

I remember running into a freeware game that was kinda (but not really) similar to it.

hot damn I found the game I was talking about: http://acid-play.com/file/SK-Ver0.05D.LZH

Maraakate
#8 08-09-2008, 20:15:07 PM
  • image usernames
  • Rich Motherfucker
    Thumb Up
  • "Banned Members"
Found Scarab, downloading now and I'll upload it in a bit.

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
Teh Lame Domain
ZMannZilla
#9 08-09-2008, 20:22:02 PM
    Trophy
Found Scarab, downloading now and I'll upload it in a bit.
I am giving you CP dome all day, man.  Thank you!

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Maraakate
#10 08-09-2008, 20:28:49 PM
  • image usernames
  • Rich Motherfucker
    Thumb Up
  • "Banned Members"
Got about 5 minutes left of downloading then it should only take a few minutes to upload, its only about 20mb.  Just coming from a very slow source.

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
Teh Lame Domain
Maraakate
#11 08-09-2008, 20:41:19 PM
  • image usernames
  • Rich Motherfucker
    Thumb Up
  • "Banned Members"

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
Teh Lame Domain
ZMannZilla
#12 08-09-2008, 21:50:04 PM
    Trophy
Oh man, it's every bit as awesome as I remember it.

Thank you again!

:roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy:

Z. Mann Zilla
#13 09-09-2008, 05:02:55 AM
Awesome work.

Skrag
#14 09-09-2008, 15:45:48 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Trophy
  • welcome to the layer cake sonBIG PICTURESnot skraggarak+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
Great topic.  Should be sticky-d.

Maraakate
#15 09-09-2008, 17:04:34 PM
  • image usernames
  • Rich Motherfucker
    Thumb Up
  • "Banned Members"
Great topic.  Should be sticky-d.

Yes it should <3

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
Teh Lame Domain