• Rigcoins: 144.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
more like "dickman" hhahahaha

DZ987
#18 02-08-2013, 14:46:16 PM
I liked Diceman. Maybe others' are privy to more info then I am but don't go hating on me for ignorance.

Sure Diceman is an idiot, yet if you can learn from your mistakes: MAKE THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

beerwithstraw
#19 02-08-2013, 21:58:04 PM
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Should I poke Diceman and ask him if he's circumcised, or is it the thought that counts?

beerwithstraw
bjorno the hedgehog
#20 03-08-2013, 00:34:49 AM
why do americans get circumcised???

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#21 03-08-2013, 01:19:21 AM
I'm sharing this here because this is the only haven in the world to me where I feel I can express myself amongst men, brothers, who I think will give a poo poo how I feel. Because maybe to you guys I'm not disposable, and maybe to you guys my pain is real. Just as loud as feminists scream about the horrors of their rape, I'm here, not to denigrate the caliber of the rapes perpetuated on men, rather to express the day that an oppressive power structure, not informed by patriarchy but informed by feminism, decided to strip me of my agency and tell me to accept my role in society and shut the fetch up. If rape is a crime of power, this is how society raped me, and this is how it leaves me feeling...
"I’d like to talk on how fetching pissed off I am that I was circumcised. That my fetched up, feminist informed, socially programmed, idiot of a mother thought that it was okay to strip a baby of his agency, of my ability to make my own choices, slap me onto a table when I was fetching 4 And allow some ass hole to cut my male reproductive organ used for procreation within a species and transmogrify me to some morbid idea of what a man was supposed to be!
……
You know when people talk about the benefits of circumcision I think I have a right to say that NO ONE has a right to determine what happens to my body. The same way feminists fight for their right to abortion, and NEVER fight things like circumcision, or as it has to be known as MALE GENITAL MUTILATION. The fact that idiots that contend me will refute me with bull poo poo responses like “female genital mutilation is worse” and “it was for your own good” I politely ask you to go fetch yourselves. Find some pit in your self-absorbed hole of misandry denialism, your self perpetuated gender-empathy gap that you blame patriarchy for (because you blame patriarchy for everything because you don’t want to take responsibility for being the engineers of this fetched up society), the same hole in where you revel in your privilege to be protected from violence, your entitlement to be shielded from violence… and for you gender supremacists that think of how female genital mutilation is worse… why don’t you take a moment out of your self-absorbed, petty existence to realize the fact that circumcision is normalized in our society, the fact that babies and little boys can be cut like pigs for PURELY COSMETIC REASONS… to what avail?.. to teach boys that their sexuality is evil… that their pleasure is wrought with “rape culture” and “patriarchy”?.. fetch you feminists. It doesn’t matter if you’re a liberal feminist. You don’t talk about these issues, you ignore them, and they don’t matter to you, so you are a part of the problem, you and your idiotic patriarchy theory, and your cold, emotionless, empty souls.
My circumcision was my rape.
To those women who refuse to have their children mutilated, or that support our men’s rights not to be mutilated, and refute the dogmatic fundamentalism that has rotted our society called feminism. You women are our true mothers, our true sisters, and the people that we as men (gay, straight) and our trans sisters effected by this should love, revere, and respect… and that I as a gay man am brought to tears in expressing my love and gratitude for."
http://www.authenticparenting.info/2012/05/truth-about-circumcision.html

#mensrights

#22 03-08-2013, 02:37:06 AM
No one got snippy with Prince George yet.

Will the royal family be a trend setter?

beerwithstraw
Thunder
#23 03-08-2013, 05:19:33 AM
fetch feminists

yourethunder
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#25 06-08-2013, 21:34:19 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
Diceman died for our sins

#26 06-08-2013, 21:35:26 PM
Diceman died for our sins

fetching awesomist excuse ever!

beerwithstraw
JAVIKS
#27 06-08-2013, 22:06:40 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • TAG TEAM CHAMPDadCoors Light Fan+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
on an unrelated note, i've been giving out far fewer baby ratings i have noticed

JAVIKS