YOUREWINNER.COM

New clip for transformers!

#16 21-05-2009, 02:59:14 AM

Grey Void
#17 21-05-2009, 19:34:44 PM
I fully recognize the awesomeness of Tony Stark, and I loved the first half of the movie...mostly because of the parts that involved Mr. Stark going around drinking, picking up chicks, and just generally being awesome.  However, when the Z0MG G14NT R0BOT F1GHT!!11! started, I found myself :facepalm:'ing frequently.

You are a nigh-endless expanse of off-white nothingness that sexes clowns on camera.
#18 21-05-2009, 19:56:52 PM
I fully recognize the awesomeness of Tony Stark, and I loved the first half of the movie...mostly because of the parts that involved Mr. Stark going around drinking, picking up chicks, and just generally being awesome.  However, when the Z0MG G14NT R0BOT F1GHT!!11! started, I found myself :facepalm:'ing frequently.

Oh hell yeah of course.

The ending was absolutely abysmal.

O-ZONE
#19 21-05-2009, 20:03:31 PM
abysmal....................................great word!

bjorno the hedgehog
#20 21-05-2009, 20:28:29 PM
I only watch french indie films.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
JC VON BASTARD
#21 22-05-2009, 01:02:00 AM
sweet me too, lets form a club for us ARTISTES

jcthedude
ZMannZilla
#22 22-05-2009, 01:20:46 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Great fatherKind heartWAAAGH!+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"

Oh hell yeah of course.

Yeesh get a room you two.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#23 22-05-2009, 17:46:25 PM

Oh hell yeah of course.

Yeesh get a room you two.

oh come on zmann.

Giant robot is twice his size and he just gets the poo poo kicked out of him. Then he flies way up into the sky and the other guy ices over and falls down. Yet somehow when it happened to ironman the first time he went up he was able to thaw himself before he hit the ground.

The big robot clearly should of won. In the movie at least.

Skrag
#24 22-05-2009, 19:10:20 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Trophy
  • sergey avatarwelcome to the layer cake sonBIG PICTURES+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
GIANT ROBOTS, fetch YEAH

ZMannZilla
#25 22-05-2009, 22:00:48 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Great fatherKind heartWAAAGH!+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Giant robot is twice his size and he just gets the poo poo kicked out of him. Then he flies way up into the sky and the other guy ices over and falls down. Yet somehow when it happened to ironman the first time he went up he was able to thaw himself before he hit the ground.

Are you seriously arguing a lack of physical continuity in a movie about a guy with a fusion reactor where his sternum should be...?

Also, Stark's prototype was superior in that it was smaller, hence can change temperatures more quickly.  I CAN PLAY THIS GAME TOO WHAT SON

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
bjorno the hedgehog
#26 22-05-2009, 22:22:15 PM
i dont think andmill actually watched the movie

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#27 22-05-2009, 22:23:22 PM
i think andmill is andmill

#28 22-05-2009, 23:08:54 PM
i think andmill is andmill

Oh how right you :belair:

Are you seriously arguing a lack of physical continuity in a movie about a guy with a fusion reactor where his sternum should be...?

Also, Stark's prototype was superior in that it was smaller, hence can change temperatures more quickly.  I CAN PLAY THIS GAME TOO WHAT SON

Wouldn't a bigger heater produce more heat? He was also fatter thus producing more body heat.

Grey Void
#29 22-05-2009, 23:39:07 PM
Physics don't matter when you're a stupid fetching movie.

You are a nigh-endless expanse of off-white nothingness that sexes clowns on camera.
#30 22-05-2009, 23:56:41 PM
Physics don't matter when you're a stupid unicorning movie.

Logic will not be tolerated in this topic.

scuzzyneighbour