• Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
Date: 25/04/2000

Hi!
Everything fine?
I hope so!
As you know we know each other very little, for that reason I decided to write you.
The only things I know about you is your name, your age, what you like to do and what you like to talk about...and that's it!
I'd like to know your birthday and your full address because "Caramelo" sent it to me but forgot the postal code!

The first letter is always the hardest one because we don't know what to write...
Well, I'm gonna tell you some things about me.
My name is Filipa, as you must know, I'm 13 years old, 14 on December 18th, I have green eyes like you and my hair is also the same color as yours.
I love doing theater, I've been doing it for 4 years.
I love listening to music.
I'm in 8th grade and the guys in my classroom are a bunch of stupid, complete children.

I don't know if you've seen the camping trip photos, I must look awful. I always look ugly in photographs.
When I take a photo in which I look pretty, I'll send it to you...
Write me as soon as possible.
If you want to write, my address is (...)
But if you want, send it through my brother, it's better...
Please don't forget to write!

Try to convince your parents to let you come here in the summer.

Goodbye, kisses

PS.: send kisses to (bunch of guys from my class) and tell Aleixo to send kisses to Maria

And kisses to you mainly!
Don't forget to write...

Goodbye

I love you

Cirus
#2 27-05-2017, 18:19:58 PM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9811901.09
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • Head Cynic/Obscure Metalheadsmug hipsterProfessional Football Manager+
You really fetched up zigs!!

cirus_
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#3 27-05-2017, 18:46:55 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • "I hate people"
le sigh

I might translate the others, if I feel like it. One in particular gets a bit intense, mainly due to me not writing back or acknowledging her in any way.....

Cirus
#4 27-05-2017, 19:40:52 PM
  • Administrator
  • Send Money to Cirus
    yourewinner.com app Thumb Up
That's so mean, she sounds really sweet

cirus_
JAVIKS
#5 27-05-2017, 20:29:01 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • TAG TEAM CHAMPDadCoors Light Fan+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
I'm in 8th grade and the guys in my classroom are a bunch of stupid, complete children.
little does she know...

JAVIKS
JC VON BASTARD
#6 27-05-2017, 20:44:51 PM
true love within your grasp................ and you let it go.....................

jcthedude
Cirus
#7 28-05-2017, 01:07:24 AM
  • Administrator
  • Send Money to Cirus
little does she know...

Who is more mature: modern day zigs or 8th graders from 2000

cirus_
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#8 28-05-2017, 03:30:42 AM
    Android Thumb Up
  • "I hate people"
Guys, com'on... ;_;

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#9 28-05-2017, 08:45:09 AM
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • "I hate people"

Dude I know, I feel really bad now. I really acted like a moron because I was a fetching cuck back then. I think I was just really embarrassed and tried to downplay the whole situation as hard as possible. I thought we had only met once but according to another letter, she actually came back at least a second time and she mentions how I basically didn't even look at her... she was really sweet and I was a complete moron. I mean, obviously the whole thing had no legs to move forward but that's hardly an excuse for the way I acted

#10 28-05-2017, 10:06:55 AM
ZIGS, no worries. I've let fear and anxiety piss on the flames of true love so many times it's not even funny. So many times I came off as rude or uninterested when IN REALITY I was very interested I just didn't know how to act or what to say!

One time in particular which still haunts me to this day was with Kristen (the girl who's now with a juggalo who treats her right). I last saw her in a Walmart and she started talking to me, but I wasn't responding. She was all like, "Why aren't you talking to me? Is something wrong?" and I was like "NO! IDK." Finally I just said, "I'VE GOTTA GO" and left.

Now she lives in Ohio or something and I'll probably never see her again......

Cirus
#11 28-05-2017, 11:40:06 AM
  • Administrator
  • Send Money to Cirus

Dude I know, I feel really bad now. I really acted like a moron because I was a fetching cuck back then. I think I was just really embarrassed and tried to downplay the whole situation as hard as possible. I thought we had only met once but according to another letter, she actually came back at least a second time and she mentions how I basically didn't even look at her... she was really sweet and I was a complete moron. I mean, obviously the whole thing had no legs to move forward but that's hardly an excuse for the way I acted

We've all done stupid things before, friend

cirus_
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#12 28-05-2017, 12:34:08 PM
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • "I hate people"
ZIGS, no worries. I've let fear and anxiety piss on the flames of true love so many times it's not even funny. So many times I came off as rude or uninterested when IN REALITY I was very interested I just didn't know how to act or what to say!

One time in particular which still haunts me to this day was with Kristen (the girl who's now with a juggalo who treats her right). I last saw her in a Walmart and she started talking to me, but I wasn't responding. She was all like, "Why aren't you talking to me? Is something wrong?" and I was like "NO! IDK." Finally I just said, "I'VE GOTTA GO" and left.

Now she lives in Ohio or something and I'll probably never see her again......

Damn, that's rough man

We've all done stupid things before, friend

Thanks. In a weird way, this has been cathartic. I'll see about working on that second letter, might as well finish what I started

#13 28-05-2017, 18:33:47 PM
Haha, you guys are a bunch of losers. I've never made a fool of myself because no girl has ever shown interest in me. >:)

scuzzyneighbour
#14 29-05-2017, 06:11:49 AM
Haha, you guys are a bunch of losers. I've never made a fool of myself because no girl has ever shown interest in me. >:)
NOW THAT'S A WINNER ! :roddy:

:stamp:
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#15 29-05-2017, 12:50:34 PM
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • "I hate people"
The second letter. Well not really the second, I'm sure there was at least another one between the first and this one but I no longer have it. As usual, stuff in () are notes I added and the whole thing might read a bit awkward because I'm trying to retain the original way it was written:

"Don't let anyone read!" (so much for that >_>)

Hi!
How are you!
Have you been studying hard?
I hope so!
Try to study a lot so you can pass!
I'm not forcing you to do anything, who am I to do that, I'm simply asking you, please, study!
I'm studying a lot, to see if I can recover...
You ask! What's the reason for this letter...
That's right: Happy Birthday!
I hope you spend a great day with your friends and family!
I hope you liked the card!
I hope you didn't get upset about me telling you not to make fun of me!
I just don't want you to make fun of me if you don't like me! (ok I don't remember anything about making fun of her!!!)

If you already have someone else that you like, forget about it!
But if you like me, then ok, maybe it'll work!
Maybe you don't think I'm pretty, or you don't like the way I am!
I don't know...
Or maybe it's you who are just too shy.
Regarding that "bacano" thing, I also don't mind that you say it, I mean, if you like to say it... say it, I simply told you because I don't like hearing it but that's my opinion, you can say it whenever you want, as many times as you want! (ok so I think this is about me using the slang word "bacano" which she apparently didn't like?? Details are quite fuzzy, as you can imagine. "Bacano" is like saying "nice")
I'm in English class, surrounded by stupid boys, "children" in fact, which all they do is throwing papers in the air!
I'm so tired of life that without you by my side I don't know what will become of me!
Make an effort, study!

I love you, class is almost over

Goodbye!

I'l call later

Kisses!

"I love you"