YOUREWINNER.COM

Alpha Release

Thunder
#181 17-08-2011, 07:59:15 AM
Downloading this... Even though nobody plays anymore.....

:(

EDIT: It won't load my azzets.. Oh well, no big loss.

Even though he may not be working on BRO anymore, I can azzure everyone Khalad's still alive and well. I asked him via e-mail about a Big Rigs movie back in April 2010:
I'm surprised you're not asking me about Big Rigs Online, as that is what most BROTRR enthusiasts email me about.

As for your questions: to my knowledge there are no plans to write a script for a Big Rigs movie. A movie of such epic proportions could only be attempted by the most talented and artistic WINNER directors and writers. Maybe if a genius like Lenardo Da Vinci was still alive and could do the writing and production design there would be a chance.... perhaps one day. Your other question "where can you buy Big Rigs" is a tricky one since retailers have long been sold out. Maybe try Ebay? You could also try some torrent sites and download it from there. I'm sure Stellar Stone wouldn't mind as long as you tried your best to purchase a legitimate copy.

Sincerely,
Khalad

How is this relevant?

yourethunder
#182 17-08-2011, 11:10:47 AM

Even though he may not be working on BRO anymore, I can azzure everyone Khalad's still alive and well. I asked him via e-mail about a Big Rigs movie back in April 2010:
I'm surprised you're not asking me about Big Rigs Online, as that is what most BROTRR enthusiasts email me about.

As for your questions: to my knowledge there are no plans to write a script for a Big Rigs movie. A movie of such epic proportions could only be attempted by the most talented and artistic WINNER directors and writers. Maybe if a genius like Lenardo Da Vinci was still alive and could do the writing and production design there would be a chance.... perhaps one day. Your other question "where can you buy Big Rigs" is a tricky one since retailers have long been sold out. Maybe try Ebay? You could also try some torrent sites and download it from there. I'm sure Stellar Stone wouldn't mind as long as you tried your best to purchase a legitimate copy.

Sincerely,
Khalad

How is this relevant?

Thunder
#183 17-08-2011, 19:18:29 PM

Sincerely,
Khalad

How is this relevant?

How is that relevant?

yourethunder
#184 18-08-2011, 01:33:10 AM

Sincerely,
Khalad

How is this relevant?

How is that relevant?
I wanted everyone to know that Khalad is still alive and meditating in Russia for a time being. If we rally enough support, he may return to BRO.

Thunder
#185 18-08-2011, 02:54:22 AM

Sincerely,
Khalad

How is this relevant?

How is that relevant?
I wanted everyone to know that Khalad is still alive and meditating in Russia for a time being. If we rally enough support, he may return to BRO.

I don't think he cares.

yourethunder
Cirus
#186 18-08-2011, 20:47:31 PM
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 9811922.69
  • Send Money to Cirus
    Thumb Up
  • smug hipsterHead Cynic/Obscure MetalheadProfessional Football Manager+
If Thunder finished BRO, that would be one way to repay us for everything he's done

cirus_
O-ZONE
#187 19-08-2011, 01:38:40 AM
i'm pretty happy with his yourewinner resume so far

Thunder
#188 19-08-2011, 05:19:46 AM
i'm pretty happy with his yourewinner resume so far
Thank you, Untamed.

yourethunder
#189 23-04-2012, 05:34:07 AM
- Last Edit: 23-04-2012, 06:55:36 AM
Also, I can't even play it. You need to add support for just the Data folder so people who have deleted the resource file can still play.

What resource file? all you need is to extract cars.rez and have BigRigsOnline.cfg point to it
This was Khalad's third-to-last post before he abandoned us. I had a dream that his name showed up on the "Recent Users" list, and BRO was updated for the first time in three years. Waking up was the worst mistake of my life. :((((((((

#190 19-03-2014, 15:06:01 PM
COME BACK TO US KHALAD

Svetlana
#191 19-03-2014, 16:57:30 PM
does anyone have his email still

lana_chan my name is erin
#192 20-03-2014, 19:44:44 PM
  • WINNERS
  • Rigcoins: 0.00
  • Send Money to AI-Sim
    Windows 7 Trophy
  • Dirty DoggMoonbeam SunshineBones Fuse Together+
  • "Send me money. I'm poor."
I tried PMing him a few years back but he never got back to me. I think Cirus might have his email? But who knows if he still uses it.

aisim
#193 20-03-2014, 19:50:33 PM
i have it but i would never give out a member's private info (unless someone pays me to)

#194 20-03-2014, 19:59:07 PM
His e-mail is at the bottom of this page: http://www.yourewinner.com/brosite/index.html

I'm pretty sure he was fine with his e-mail being public.

scuzzyneighbour
#195 21-05-2014, 03:06:39 AM
LOL I've had so much fun reading your topics and forums. Actually came here because of this   I love this guy's show!! and I would like to play that BRO game!!! I hope someone gives some Windows 7 support because it doesn't run on my W7 PC :(  Or I did something wrong on install proccedure? Well, anyways. AWESOME WORK EVERYONE. This epic community is epic!!!! YOU'RE WINNER :stamp: WINNER COMMUNITY IS WINNER