YOUREWINNER.COM

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

#46 17-07-2017, 00:55:20 AM
I need more proof

What more proof do you need? Can you even point out the damn fallacy within this practical explanation? You damn hypocrite

and i have to learn from such an idiot like you ? who cannot tell the damn name of his 10th grandfather. and what to speak of his 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ?

thus who is accepting your evolution, big bang, moon landing this or that ? who accepts you ? i also dont accept you. that is all.

and where is the example in this entire world ? where an intelligent person is learning something from an failure ? give me such example. so again who is accepting such an first class hypocrite like you ?

I'm beginning to think the rascal idiot here is you

you go on shifting burdon of proof. but you are fraud. and first class saint ( hypocrite ) that is all.

JAVIKS
#47 17-07-2017, 06:01:47 AM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • DadCoors Light FanTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
hypocrite until proven saint

JAVIKS
#48 17-07-2017, 07:14:05 AM

my ( wise hypocrite ) friend tell us how can an intelligent person will accept anything from that person who is already failure like you ? how is it possible ? give me some examples. ( rascal pig )

JAVIKS
#49 17-07-2017, 07:54:04 AM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • DadCoors Light FanTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "cats are like potato chips"

my ( wise hypocrite ) friend tell us how can an intelligent person will accept anything from that person who is already failure like you ? how is it possible ? give me some examples. ( rascal pig )
An intelligent person such as yourself has accepted that I am a failure :roddy:

JAVIKS
#50 17-07-2017, 08:31:05 AM

An intelligent person such as yourself has accepted that I am a failure :roddy:

nah nah we are not talking about me that weather im an dull or intelligent. ( that is not the point. ) point is how can really intelligent person can accept or learn anything from those people ( like you ) who is already failure. since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather, and what to speak of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ? what to speak of him ?

so how can i accept your imaginations ? like evolution, big bang, moon landing, life comes from matter, this or that etc ? since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather. so you are failure.

so where is the example that anyone who is really intelligent in the first place. is accepting or learning from those people who are already failure like you ?

how is it possible ? (Mr.wise hypocrite guide ) simply how ? you are hypocrite only. and you are simply to be rejected. that is all.

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#51 17-07-2017, 11:51:50 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
they're usually more interested in the bed anyway lol, or sometimes a wall

#52 17-07-2017, 12:24:00 PM
they're usually more interested in the bed anyway lol, or sometimes a wall

now you apply this policy *give dog bad name and hang it* and if you have any guts than speak openly ( rascal dog ) and point out the damn fallacy within this practical explanation.

and as far as question of me. so im interested in everything. but im not an first class saint hypocrite like you. 

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#53 17-07-2017, 12:39:46 PM
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • "I hate people"
Ok but why are they usually more interested in the bed anyway, or sometimes a wall? You don't know, do you?

#54 17-07-2017, 12:56:10 PM
Ok but why are they usually more interested in the bed anyway, or sometimes a wall? You don't know, do you?

nah nah im interested in everything. so what is wrong in it ? i want women so i will marry also. not like an hypocrite bachelor daddy like you. that i will show myself as bachelor and secretly hunt some regular prostitutes. that is not.

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#55 17-07-2017, 13:47:12 PM
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • "I hate people"
Prostitutes, honestly

#56 17-07-2017, 14:53:10 PM
Prostitutes, honestly

prostitutes what ? ( Mr. bachelor daddy )

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#57 17-07-2017, 14:54:24 PM
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • "I hate people"
Only a first class rascal pig would resort to prostitutes

Cat Brush
#58 17-07-2017, 15:09:59 PM
Prostitutes, honestly

so what is there that you are still puffed up on your crippled brain ? why are you still puffed up ? cuz it is already under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness.

so how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? cuz since before his birth he never seen him. so would he will accept anyone else as his father ? or how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? what is your answer ?

bladehq
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#59 17-07-2017, 15:15:01 PM
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • "I hate people"
Prostitutes, honestly

so what is there that you are still puffed up on your crippled brain ? why are you still puffed up ? cuz it is already under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness.

so how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? cuz since before his birth he never seen him. so would he will accept anyone else as his father ? or how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? what is your answer ?

They need to do way instain mother> who kill their babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back?
It was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Cat Brush
#60 17-07-2017, 15:17:19 PM
Prostitutes, honestly

They need to do way instain mother> who kill their babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back?
It was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots
yes child was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother. cuz there was no father before birth. ( just see the fun ) and i have to believe such an *rascal idiot* like you ? ( just see the folly )

bladehq