Announcements
yourewinner.com Secret Santa 2014
(1/5) > >>
Cirus

It's time for everyone's favorite holiday tradition, yourewinner.com Secret Santa!  I'm making sure to get this posted well in advance to give everyone time to enter and plan their purchases.  Make sure you completely read this post before you sign up. 

Everyone is familiar with how Secret Santa works. You are given a recipient and you get them a gift.  You don't know who your Santa is but they will probably be able to guess.  I'll pair everyone up and I'll do my best to pair you with somebody in the same country as you.  This has worked out pretty well in the past and I don't see any reason why that would change.  Here are the rules:

* No digital gifts allowed, you have to ship something physical.
* The gift should cost around $20.  This isn't including shipping.
* You need to confirm that you have sent out your gift before the deadline.  This is to ensure that anyone who doesn't is banned.
* You must register before December 1 and your gift must be sent by December 15
* To register, simply PM me your address.
bjorno the hedgehog
HO HO HO MERRY RIGMAS
Svetlana
i wish i could participate but once i tried sending a friend in the uk a book and shipping cost me 4 times the price of the book
Cirus
What if you buy it from Amazon.co.uk or something like that?
Cirus
Very disappointed in the turnout >:(
Steve
i'm just waiting til the last minute to scare you
JAVIKS
i'm waiting to see if i want to pay rent first
Steve
JAVIKS is right, and PG&E just scroogled me this month with a ridiculous $99 REMOTE turn on fee..... Changing my answer to "maybe"
Skrag
Despite being the only person in the UK on this website, I have posted stuff to the US before so I guess it could work if I signed up.  A fair amount of the $20 limit will be lost through shipping fees though.
Steve
EJ need s to get his ass back

He said he works with a guy who looks just like Richard Stallman, so he must be making decent money
Svetlana

--- Quote from: Cirus on 07-11-2014, 10:55:00 AM ---
What if you buy it from Amazon.co.uk or something like that?

--- End quote ---

maybe but that would require an international credit card and i don't think my dad would like me "wasting money" on my "imaginary internet friends" with his card since we're not exactly doing too terribly well on money
bjorno the hedgehog
everybody just write christmas cards, cheap to make/mail
Svetlana
I think I could mail a card
bjorno the hedgehog
HELLLO
Cirus
Hello
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Go to full version