Movies, TV, Music, Books
What.CD Financial Woes
(1/1)
Skrag
Will What.CD become history like Underground Gamer did?

--- Quote ---
What.CD is facing serious financial challenges. This site is entirely funded by voluntary user donations, all of which are used to pay What.CD's costs. At the end of this announcement, we'll go over the current donation methods available to all users of the site. If you're interested in learning how you can help out, skip to the "How to Donate" section of this announcement or visit our Donate Page right away.

We cannot support direct PayPal donations at this time, but you can use PayPal or most major credit cards to purchase The What.CD Online Store products. Downloadable Products like the new Bonespin Wallpaper Pack have no shipping costs, and allow you to set your own price. Please read the Store Donor Points Guide to learn how to find and use your What.CD User ID Number to receive credit when shopping at the store.

If you have the resources, please consider supporting What.CD. Your assistance keeps us alive. Thank you.
--- End quote ---

Cirus
Huge user base, they'll be fine
Steve
The world can live without a What.CD, but can it live without a yourewinner.com?
I don' think so.

Donate to Cirus
Dissident
I can't live without what.cd
Cirus

--- Quote from: steev on 25-08-2013, 18:42:48 PM ---
The world can live without a What.CD, but can it live without a yourewinner.com?
I don' think so.

Donate to Cirus

--- End quote ---

Thanks steev :)
Cirus
okay now it's dead

JC VON BASTARD
pretty sure .cd is an obsolete tld at this point anyway
Steve
cd = cuck domain
StellarStoneVEVO

--- Quote from: JC VON BASTARD on 17-11-2016, 22:51:56 PM ---
pretty sure .cd is an obsolete tld at this point anyway

--- End quote ---

They could have changed it to .tf instead.
Skrag
poo poo
Skrag
fetch
Skrag
fetching French pigs took their 12 servers.  What.cd admins wiped everything - all user data, all site data, everything apparently.

2016 is a really, really poo poo year.
Cirus
https://twitter.com/whatcd/status/799751019294965760

Navigation
Message Index
Go to full version