YOUREWINNER.COM

DmC the baby killing game [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P1vIV.png[/IMG]

#1 15-01-2013, 16:28:11 PM

#2 15-01-2013, 16:28:46 PM
woned my self hard by copy and pasting the image in the fetching thread titlt ehow stupid can one person be?

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#3 15-01-2013, 16:29:24 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
A lot!

#4 15-01-2013, 17:10:05 PM
shut up fat boy

#5 15-01-2013, 17:10:25 PM

JC VON BASTARD
#6 15-01-2013, 19:37:10 PM
tumblr is really great

jcthedude
#7 15-01-2013, 20:47:50 PM
absolutely everything about the development of this game is hilarious and if you haven't followed it up to this point you should go read some stuff about it or something because it is a barrel of laffs!

TheGrandMystic
Dissident
#8 15-01-2013, 22:19:42 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
woah that game looks awful

TGM please tell me more I wish to know all about it

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
JAVIKS
#9 15-01-2013, 22:22:48 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Thumb Up
  • TAG TEAM CHAMPDadCoors Light Fan+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
i can't wait for all the witty one-liners

JAVIKS
#10 15-01-2013, 22:44:51 PM
We've have enough of you fetchin up up.

imgettinghungryhombre
JAVIKS
#11 15-01-2013, 22:59:57 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Thumb Up
  • TAG TEAM CHAMPDadCoors Light Fan+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
SLAM DUNK

JAVIKS
#12 16-01-2013, 00:22:15 AM

here's a quick and dirty version of things about this game

- fetch YOU (devs constantly say poo poo in interviews about creating a story for "mature adults" and then there's that fetching awful scene where he just yells that poo poo out like it's so edgy and cool)
- SELF-INSERT CHARACTERS (that it appears like the devs are in this game is pointed out again and again)
- Ninja Theory spouting a bunch of bullpoo poo so poo pooty and bad it would make Peter Molyneaux blush (one of the funniest of these was a dev interview in which a locked-in 30 FPS was justified in a terrible manner; just looking at some of their Twitter comments it seems like they have no idea what PR is and are basically in Nightmare Mode)
- THE MOP SCENE (A mop brush lands on New Dante's head, making him look like classic white-haired Dante, and he looks into a mirror and says something like "Not in a million years" in what is one of the corniest most contrived jokes shoved into this game)
- almost the entire game leaked and there are hilarious videos on youtube where much of the soundtrack is missing and showing poo pooty easy boss fights
- ABORTIONS (as pointed out in the thread title at one point you shoot a pregnant woman in the stomach or something dumb like that!)

basically this game is mediocre and forgettable and the people who don't like it because it's "different" from the other DMC games really really hate everything about it from the gameplay to the story to the dialogue and so on and so forth. if you look at metacritic right now you can see that it's turning into DA2 all over again where the gaming "journalists" are slobbering all over themselves to give this pile of poo poo A's and 90+ scores while the average person is just completely poo pooting all over the game. that's a short summary of things but yeah it's a bad game.

TheGrandMystic
#13 16-01-2013, 00:39:16 AM
also virgil is a fetching non-heterosexual person who talks about his dick in the game, probably to make his brother donte hard

Dissident
#14 16-01-2013, 01:38:31 AM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"

here's a quick and dirty version of things about this game

- unicorn YOU (devs constantly say poo poo in interviews about creating a story for "mature adults" and then there's that unicorning awful scene where he just yells that poo poo out like it's so edgy and cool)
- SELF-INSERT CHARACTERS (that it appears like the devs are in this game is pointed out again and again

- Ninja Theory spouting a bunch of bullpoo poo so poo pooty and bad it would make Peter Molyneaux blush (one of the funniest of these was a dev interview in which a locked-in 30 FPS was justified in a terrible manner; just looking at some of their Twitter comments it seems like they have no idea what PR is and are basically in Nightmare Mode)
- THE MOP SCENE (A mop brush lands on New Dante's head, making him look like classic white-haired Dante, and he looks into a mirror and says something like "Not in a million years" in what is one of the corniest most contrived jokes shoved into this game)
- almost the entire game leaked and there are hilarious videos on youtube where much of the soundtrack is missing and showing poo pooty easy boss fights
- ABORTIONS (as pointed out in the thread title at one point you shoot a pregnant woman in the stomach or something dumb like that!)

basically this game is mediocre and forgettable and the people who don't like it because it's "different" from the other DMC games really really hate everything about it from the gameplay to the story to the dialogue and so on and so forth. if you look at metacritic right now you can see that it's turning into DA2 all over again where the gaming "journalists" are slobbering all over themselves to give this pile of poo poo A's and 90+ scores while the average person is just completely poo pooting all over the game. that's a short summary of things but yeah it's a bad game.

thank you :thumbsup:

Dissident
#15 16-01-2013, 11:39:52 AM
  • Administrator
    Thumb Up
  • "smash the patriarchy"
Upon further review of some older DMC game cutscenes (I never played any of them) I have come to realize that old Dante was perfectly acceptable because he was obviously the creation of someone with the imagination of a 14 year old.  I could never imagine having a face to face conversation with old Dante because he is clearly an anime character and the only way he could exist in the real world is through a cosplaying non-heterosexual persongot who I could dismiss with ease.  New Dante looks like an average dude and it reminds me that people who speak and act like that actually exist and that I might have to deal with one some day.