YOUREWINNER.COM

Big Rigs RPG: The Search for Svetlana

#1 26-12-2013, 08:02:12 AM
Greetings, WINNERS!

I've had this sitting on my hard-drive for awhile now but have neglected to upload it due to bugs and lack of polish. The story has went through several revisions since I last posted here and I am pretty happy with how it is turning out. While it is still far from ideal, BRRPG is in a playable enough state for me to post a link to it. What I am posting is not the full game but the first few hours of it. Concerning the full version, it is fully complete except for some of the dialog trees and optional quests I have planned. I'd have had it complete by now, but work and my social life kind of take priority. This is more of a time waster for me.

If any of you game on Windows and have a few hours to kill, you're welcome to hang out with Sergey for a few hours. I hope all of you are having a happy holiday and are enjoying time off from work/school. Later, guys.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Controls:

(Shooting, casting, and blocking with the mouse is strongly encouraged. The keyboard controls may conflict with the mouse controls. I'll have to look into this further.)

Enter: Interact with Objects
WASD or arrow keys: Movement
Left mouse button or Ctrl: Fire Weapon
Middle mouse button: Psionic Shield / Globe of Invulnerability (with cool-down)
Right mouse button or C: Cast Spell
Esc: Character Menu and/or Cancel Action
Z and X:Cycle Equipped Weapon
F1: Toggle HUD
F2:Toggle Minimap (HUD)
F3:Toggle Equipped Weapon (HUD)
Shift: Jump

CREDITS:

DZ -- Art and Play-testing (Title Screen/Suffering through the game's first hideous incarnation)

Cirus -- Conceptualization (Created the premise, started work on the game 8 years ago in RPG Maker but never finished it, inspired this incarnation, being an OG WINNER, etc etc)

Bjorno -- Voice Acting (It's truly WINNER)

Tabula Rasa -- For his thread on the engine001 forums detailing how to create a stat distribution system (I know you don't know me, but you helped out all the same via my lurking)

Sergey Titov -- For creating and producing such outstanding products

Todd Porter and Matti Paalanen -- Music

-------------------------------------

A sequel to Big Rigs Over The Road Racing has been in development for years. "Big Rigs Forever AKA Big Rigs RPG" began development over 12 years ago. Yes, you read that right; Stellar Stone started work on the sequel before the first Big Rigs even came out! The developers sensed that their initial concept for Big Rigs would be a smash hit and decided to begin work on Big Rigs Forever early in order to spread themselves out evenly over the gaming market and to maximize profits over a 20 year product cycle.

Sadly, the game can almost be considered vaporware. Set back after set back caused heavy criticism amongst the gaming community; criticism that prompted Stellar Stone's now famous (and often parodied) official response: "It's done when it's done." The chances of Big Rigs Forever ever seeing the light of day have become even bleaker as it has been rumored that GameMill Publishing, Stellar Stone's publisher, has taken steps to sue the Big Rigs developer. Court hearings have outlined GameMill Publishing's case against Stellar Stone as "Repeated gross negligence of important deadlines, failure to meet contractual obligations and, most shockingly, not enough WINNER."

Stellar Stone has reportedly denied the claim of "not enough WINNER" as "defamation of character" and plans to counter-sue. When both developer and publisher were contacted by the gaming press, reporters were given a "no comment" statement with regards to the rumored, though likely, court case. However, Stellar Stone were quick to reassure fans not to worry about Big Rigs Forever by saying:

"Always bet on Big Rigs."

So there you have it; the 12 year saga broken down into three paragraphs. I hope that answers your questions!

Regards, Keith The L00N

------------------------------------------------

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/71ro98l987yy3jz/Big%20Rigs%20RPG_%20The%20Search%20for%20Svetlana_29253_2979-1319301434.exe

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#2 26-12-2013, 08:41:07 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Windows 7 Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
Whoa, I want to play this so bad but I want to wait for the final version!!!

#3 26-12-2013, 08:46:37 AM
  • to itself
  • Rigcoins: 513.27
  • Send Money to Beer w/Straw
    Windows Vista Thumb Up
  • doesnt have image usernameScienceEnlightened by his intelligence+
  • "Transcendental Ignorance"
Wow. I definitely want to check this out when I have some time to kill.

Thank you for the thought and effort.

beerwithstraw