• Rigcoins: 0.00
  • Send Money to AI-Sim
    Trophy
  • Dirty DoggMoonbeam SunshineBones Fuse Together+
  • "Send me money. I'm poor."
Graphics:
Pretty similar to Secret of Mana

Fighting:
Think Final Fantasy 1 but with only one party character on the screen until you feel the need to switch to a different character. There is also a count down timer - If you beat all enemies on the screen before it counts to zero you get bonus MB (EXP in this game.) When you level up after gaining enough megabytes you get 10 points to put in each of your three robot's stats. The stats aren't set in stone either so if you want more speed than guard later on there is no problem in changing it. If you manage to get behind the enemy and attack it that will double your attack's damage.

Gameplay:
You play the role of an inventor. As you level up you can read more books and understand how to make inventions that are described within them. Every now and then you will find items called "Scrap" laying on the ground. Scrap is much like Team Fortress 2's crafting system. You can craft Scrap with other Scrap or other items to get new or better items. You can also craft other more common items together as well to get different things.

Story:
The story is a lovely tail of past, present, and future events having to do with your character's world and a distant alien world based around inventing, robots, and three stones. Almost every NPC has a little event chain that you can follow and help along. There are a few slow areas here and there but over all the story chugs right along from once place to the next.

Other:
I seriously forgot how much I loved this game until I got the urge to play it again due of some old bit tunes a friend was playing. There are so many different weapons and ways to use your robots that it's still worth replaying after beating it a few times over.

Rating:
:stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: out of :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp:

aisim
Thunder
#2 24-12-2012, 01:20:00 AM
You're ripping me off.

Also, where is ET Online 2?

yourethunder
#3 24-12-2012, 01:25:53 AM
Robotrek was an interesting and fun game, I agree

TheGrandMystic
#4 24-12-2012, 01:27:59 AM
  • WINNERS
  • Send Money to AI-Sim
    Trophy
I had no idea you were doing such things. Also, it looks like you stopped over a year ago.

ETO2 is on my harddrive in a constant state of "almost broken but yet working some how." Look for it around the sixth anniversary of ETO.

aisim
Thunder
#5 24-12-2012, 01:35:16 AM
I had no idea you were doing such things. Also, it looks like you stopped over a year ago.
Because people stopped visiting my site.

ETO2 is on my harddrive in a constant state of "almost broken but yet working some how." Look for it around the sixth anniversary of ETO.
I'm not up to speed with the history. When exactly was the first ETO released?

yourethunder
#6 24-12-2012, 01:46:53 AM
  • WINNERS
  • Send Money to AI-Sim
    Trophy
Mid 2007. A little before or during August.

aisim