Social/Off-Topic
BEER TOPIC
(1/33) > >>
Cirus
After being ashamed at not liking beer during the first two Rigcons, I have decided to stop being a pussy and just enjoy it.  So I have been buying various single bottles and drinking them to explore the wonderful world of delicious beer.  Let's talk, boys!!

CURRENTLY DRINKING:

JAVIKS
Steve
I'll drink pretty much any beer but when I have a choice it's COORS LIGHT

But I am currently drinking a Corona
bjorno the hedgehog
I usually drink cheap local beers like CARIBOOS and LUCKY LAGER, but today I am drinking

It tastes okay and has like 8% abv so imma get smashed.

Dissident
beer is gross, no shame

I drink whatever is in front of me until I can no longer see/grasp what is in front of me
Diceman
Im drunk right now / always
Steve

--- Quote from: Dissident on 28-01-2013, 22:44:24 PM ---
beer is gross, no shame

I drink whatever is in front of me until I can no longer see/grasp what is in front of me

--- End quote ---

It starts out gross for everyone you have to keep drinking it until you like it!
TheGrandMystic
i like IPAs
JAVIKS
i liked beer a lot a couple years ago until one bad night, it took 2 years of forcing beer down my throat for me to love it more than anything i have ever loved before
Cirus

--- Quote from: Dissident on 28-01-2013, 22:44:24 PM ---
beer is gross, no shame

--- End quote ---

WARNING EVERYBODY, HUGE BABY POSTING HERE

Just get some beers on tap first, makes it easy.  I was going to type more but I realize you have the tastes of a 5 year old and anything that doesn't taste like sugar to you is considered bad
JC VON BASTARD
HEY GUYS I REALLY WANT TO FIT IN

JAVIKS
Dr. Pepper makes a great mixer with blueberry vodka

edit: unfortunately it is still not beer
Cirus
Berries & Cream Dr Pepper??? Since when?!
Diceman
Why were you buying / drinking blueberry vodka unless to be used as a panty dropper?
JAVIKS
this was part of my 2 year stint where i only drank hard alcohol, also free vodka is always good vodka no matter the flavor
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Go to full version