YOUREWINNER.COM

MY bandcamp, the actual best thing on the planet

Svetlana
#1 16-09-2012, 23:14:09 PM

lana_chan my name is erin
#2 16-09-2012, 23:25:25 PM
- Last Edit: 16-09-2012, 23:35:48 PM
Would you be willing to create music for a very fetched up game I'm making? It involves Hitler. You will most likely be paid, but it depends on my economic situation (I'm pretty poor). I really like your tunes and it would be perfect for my game.

EDIT: If you want an example of what I can do, here is a trailer for my latest game:

The engine I'm currently using is different from this, though.

Svetlana
#3 16-09-2012, 23:41:50 PM
Would you be willing to create music for a very fetched up game I'm making? It involves Hitler. You will most likely be paid, but it depends on my economic situation (I'm pretty poor). I really like your tunes and it would be perfect for my game.

EDIT: If you want an example of what I can do, here is a trailer for my latest game:

of course! i love making music for things like games and such, and don't worry about payment really. (i like it but i won't make you pay me if you can't)

i'm not very good at pretty much anything but action/arcadey tunes, but i can give your project a shot as long as you give me some specifications (type of song, chiptune? 80's Amiga samples? modern DAWs? length of song? will it loop? where is it going to be used? etc)

a game that recently got greenlit on steam, McPixel, uses one of my songs on its trailer

lana_chan my name is erin
Skrag
#4 17-09-2012, 14:34:15 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Trophy
  • sergey avatarwelcome to the layer cake sonBIG PICTURES+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
that game looks great  :roddy:

#5 18-09-2012, 00:23:57 AM

of course! i love making music for things like games and such, and don't worry about payment really. (i like it but i won't make you pay me if you can't)

i'm not very good at pretty much anything but action/arcadey tunes, but i can give your project a shot as long as you give me some specifications (type of song, chiptune? 80's Amiga samples? modern DAWs? length of song? will it loop? where is it going to be used? etc)

a game that recently got greenlit on steam, McPixel, uses one of my songs on its trailer

Thanks for agreeing to do it. Details will come when I get enough of the game completed to warrant some music. I'd hate for you to invest your time and effort into something that may not come to fruition for a long time.

EDIT:  Thanks, Skrag. I worked really hard on it.