#16 12-04-2012, 15:51:15 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
You forgot SW: BW which aired back in 2003 and is 1000000x better than its successor, because it actually showed the "wars" in explicit detail.
oh my god shut up already

no one cares about your megaboner for kids shows
you watch and regularly discuss japenese cartoons so you're no better
yes but I only praise them ironically because I know they're terrible

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
O-ZONE
#17 12-04-2012, 18:53:39 PM
star wars
strike witches

sw
coincidence??

Thunder
#18 12-04-2012, 19:04:36 PM
I like Digimon, I used to be a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh and I can appreciate that show with the hot cat helmet girl and weird nerd guy.

yourethunder
JC VON BASTARD
#19 12-04-2012, 19:07:57 PM
I only ironically like things. I don't even know if I actually like anything anymore OMG

jcthedude
RowdyTuesday
#20 12-04-2012, 19:09:09 PM
You forgot SW: BW which aired back in 2003 and is 1000000x better than its successor, because it actually showed the "wars" in explicit detail.

I always thought thath

oh ok  :roddy:

#21 13-04-2012, 04:00:20 AM

variaz would be unhappy from this if he were still with the forums. but he was kind of a non-heterosexual persongot so nobody really cares. :texan:

#22 13-04-2012, 04:12:22 AM
I like Digimon, I used to be a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh and I can appreciate that show with the hot cat helmet girl and weird nerd guy.
I don't like anime, but I have to admit, that one episode of Pokemon with :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: was  :stamp: .

#23 13-04-2012, 15:40:35 PM
Anyways...
Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy — Special Effects > Acting, Story, etc. / Samuel L. Jackson > Harrison Ford / Cold Hard Truth > Lies
Jar Jar's Big Adventure (not joking)
Family Guy: Blue Harvest — Patriarchal Dude: Single Most Toothless Parody Known to Mankind

Also...

WHY IS EVERYONE SO BLIND TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY CAN'T SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF SPECIAL EFFECTS

SERIOUSLY THE 1-3 TRILOGY WAS MADE RECENTLY AND THEREFORE HAS MODERN CGI AND poo poo AND THEREFORE HAS LESS CHEESY SPECIAL EFFECTS THAN THE 4-6 TRILOGY

ONLY non-heterosexual personS CARE ABOUT ACTING AND STORYLINE

Thunder
#24 13-04-2012, 16:19:17 PM
Anyways...
Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy — Special Effects > Acting, Story, etc. / Samuel L. Jackson > Harrison Ford / Cold Hard Truth > Lies
Family Guy: Blue Harvest — Patriarchal Dude: Single Most Toothless Parody Known to Mankind

Also...

WHY IS EVERYONE SO BLIND TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY CAN'T SEE THE IMPORTANCE OF SPECIAL EFFECTS

SERIOUSLY THE 1-3 TRILOGY WAS MADE RECENTLY AND THEREFORE HAS MODERN CGI AND poo poo AND THEREFORE HAS LESS CHEESY SPECIAL EFFECTS THAN THE 4-6 TRILOGY

IMO, the CGI really makes it more boring. Too perfect, not enough sizzle and bang.

yourethunder
JAVIKS
#25 13-04-2012, 17:43:30 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Thumb Up
  • TAG TEAM CHAMPDadCoors Light Fan+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
lets cram as many things as we can on screen so it makes it look like the setting is real and not just a room with green and blue walls

JAVIKS
Thunder
#26 13-04-2012, 18:18:11 PM
lets cram as many things as we can on screen so it makes it look like the setting is real and not just a room with green and blue walls

So true.

yourethunder
Dissident
#27 13-04-2012, 19:42:59 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
Anyways...
what

Also...

are you agreeing with this, I can't tell

woah that post is from 2008

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
JAVIKS
#28 14-04-2012, 04:46:49 AM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Thumb Up
  • TAG TEAM CHAMPDadCoors Light Fan+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
Hegel my dick

JAVIKS
#29 14-04-2012, 04:50:05 AM
#30 14-04-2012, 06:03:33 AM
Anyways...
what

Also...

are you agreeing with this, I can't tell

woah that post is from 2008

I looked at the topic where it came from, it was back in the age where meep didn't talk properly
That post about Special Effects was obviously sarcasm, any true WINNER knows 4-6 is better. However, 1-3 has SAMUEL L. "MOTHERfetchER" JACKSON, so I have to give some credit