RowdyTuesday
#1 31-10-2010, 18:29:29 PM
3x eggs
1x mug of tea
1x cup of coffee
1x bowl of Captain Crunch

O-ZONE
#2 31-10-2010, 18:37:38 PM
I'm not even going to joke around this time. Enough of this charade; the mask comes off now. I woke up at 9 o clock this morning, went downstairs, and had a breakfast bar and a glass of milk. Was it my ideal breakfast? Absolutely not. I reheated a slice of pizza four hours later to try and forget that breakfast. Does reheated pizza ever taste better than straight from the delivery man's tender loving care? No way, not a snowball's chance in hell. People have become used to this world of instant gratification and processed food substitutes, and don't even stop to think that what they are putting in their mouths are taking ten to twenty years off of their lives. This is where I put my foot down. Tonight, I will cast aside everything that has trapped me inside of this middle class hell, and run as far north as my body will allow me. I already feel the real inner me breaking out of the cold, plastic shell. It is appropriate that I send you all my best wishes, and hope that you follow not me, but what you believe is right. Farewell, and God, or whomever guides you in life, bless.

JimMorgan
#3 31-10-2010, 18:49:30 PM
I'm not even going to joke around this time. Enough of this charade; the mask comes off now. I woke up at 9 o clock this morning, went downstairs, and had a breakfast bar and a glazz of milk. Was it my ideal breakfast? Absolutely not. I reheated a slice of pizza four hours later to try and forget that breakfast. Does reheated pizza ever taste better than straight from the delivery man's tender loving care? No way, not a snowball's chance in hell. People have become used to this world of instant gratification and processed food substitutes, and don't even stop to think that what they are putting in their mouths are taking ten to twenty years off of their lives. This is where I put my foot down. Tonight, I will cast aside everything that has trapped me inside of this middle clazz hell, and run as far north as my body will allow me. I already feel the real inner me breaking out of the cold, plastic shell. It is appropriate that I send you all my best wishes, and hope that you follow not me, but what you believe is right. Farewell, and God, or whomever guides you in life, bless.

:usa:                         :usa:
:usa::usa::usa:

bjorno the hedgehog
#4 31-10-2010, 19:07:02 PM
some cereal

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#5 31-10-2010, 20:08:52 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianPC Master RaceThe Napster+
  • "I hate people"
I rarely eat breakfast because usually when I wake up is lunch time already

#6 31-10-2010, 22:22:53 PM
If I'm awake for breakfast then I usually have a bagel or something, otherwise I just wait until lunch

TheGrandMystic
Dissident
#7 31-10-2010, 22:52:05 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99833079.59
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
I'm not even going to joke around this time. Enough of this charade; the mask comes off now. I woke up at 9 o clock this morning, went downstairs, and had a breakfast bar and a glazz of milk. Was it my ideal breakfast? Absolutely not. I reheated a slice of pizza four hours later to try and forget that breakfast. Does reheated pizza ever taste better than straight from the delivery man's tender loving care? No way, not a snowball's chance in hell. People have become used to this world of instant gratification and processed food substitutes, and don't even stop to think that what they are putting in their mouths are taking ten to twenty years off of their lives. This is where I put my foot down. Tonight, I will cast aside everything that has trapped me inside of this middle clazz hell, and run as far north as my body will allow me. I already feel the real inner me breaking out of the cold, plastic shell. It is appropriate that I send you all my best wishes, and hope that you follow not me, but what you believe is right. Farewell, and God, or whomever guides you in life, bless.

:usa:                         :usa:

I am saddened that I have but one thumbs up to give to this amazing post

after I run out of OATMEAL next week I'm going to start making pancakes and live like a king.  Maybe some eggs too, depends on how broke I am by then.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
Jemina
#8 31-10-2010, 23:05:57 PM

KoЯndog
#9 31-10-2010, 23:25:30 PM
  • hi
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 4710.12
  • Send Money to KoЯndog
    Thumb Up
  • irony kingawp masterdirty sock+
  • "Improved signal transfer and corrosion resistance"
i eat pieces of poo poo like you

hi
#10 01-11-2010, 03:05:22 AM
- Last Edit: 01-11-2010, 18:46:15 PM
I eat Steve O's

It's just a box of Cheerios, but I write my name on it

ZMannZilla
#11 01-11-2010, 18:35:44 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherGood at minecraft+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
I have a french press and a grinder, so I have quality coffee with my poo pooty tang and oatmeal

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Joe
#12 01-11-2010, 18:44:18 PM
  • Level 76
  • Rigcoins: 863747.74
  • Send Money to Joe
    Trophy
  • Tag you're itEverybody deserves at least one tag+
  • "Ooga boogaloo"
I eat cafeteria food !!

Joe
#13 01-11-2010, 18:45:03 PM
  • Level 76
  • Rigcoins: 863747.74
  • Send Money to Joe
    Trophy
  • Tag you're itEverybody deserves at least one tag+
  • "Ooga boogaloo"
which usually means bacon eggs and either some sort of fried potato or a biscuit

and milk of course

RowdyTuesday
#14 01-11-2010, 19:44:04 PM
1x serving green beans
1x serving of spinach
2x bread rolls
1x cup of coffee

ewww.....
4/10 breakfast today

bjorno the hedgehog
#15 02-11-2010, 00:14:36 AM
eggo waffles, motherunicorner