YOUREWINNER.COM

Share your tenant stories here. OFFICIAL.

#16 08-07-2013, 22:21:14 PM
I met him in a bar once in Glasgow. Great guy.

Who steev's dad? What was he doing in Glasgow?

#17 08-07-2013, 22:22:15 PM
- Last Edit: 08-07-2013, 22:36:38 PM
I wish you'd bring back that thread about your dad , he is my hero and role model

The rest of the stories I'd rather not share because they'd make him look bad.
I mean I know I've shared some stories that make him sound like an asshole (alpha as frick tho), but it gets way worse than that.

My dad was an abusive alcoholic, especially towards my mom and the other women he's dated.
I haven't talked to him in years.

#18 08-07-2013, 22:54:48 PM
No he didn't.

#19 08-07-2013, 22:57:03 PM
I wish you'd bring back that thread about your dad , he is my hero and role model

The rest of the stories I'd rather not share because they'd make him look bad.
I mean I know I've shared some stories that make him sound like an asshole (alpha as frick tho), but it gets way worse than that.

My dad was an abusive alcoholic, especially towards my mom and the other women he's dated.
I haven't talked to him in years.

You should call your dad Steev im sure he would like to hear from you even though he doesn't show it. Maybe now that you are older you guys can go out and have a coors lite and bury the past

#20 08-07-2013, 23:45:42 PM
Up until a month and half ago, I had downstairs neighbors (a couple) who yelled at each other to the top of their lungs things like "I HATE YOU" and "I HAVE WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH YOU FOUR MONTHS AGO."  I also heard furniture being tossed around, so maybe there was domestic violence as well.  I informed the landlord, but she told me she couldn't do much about it because local landlord-tenant laws made it difficult to evict people.   This had been going on since at least January, but because I had been in school I didn't realize that it was basically going on 24/7.  One day when they were particularly aggressive -- the entire unit shook -- I went to my next door upstairs neighbor and asked her if she also heard the noises.  She did, and we both called the cops independently (it was good to have another person backing up my story).  The cops came, and they moved out a week later.  Sadly, any violence that happened downstairs may still be continuing at another place.

EagleLizard420
#21 09-07-2013, 00:20:36 AM
I met him in a bar once in Glasgow. Great guy.

Who steev's dad? What was he doing in Glasgow?
The british actor. Stars in Downtown Abbey or something.

Posted from my Google Nexus 7

Quote from: Billy Ray Cyrus
You can fetch my daughter based god, but if you break her achy breaky heart, i'll break your achy breaky swag.
Quote from: Cirus
oh MAN I love reddit

#22 09-07-2013, 16:13:03 PM
Abbey Downs Syndrome.  :barneyclap:

bjorno the hedgehog
#23 10-07-2013, 04:47:46 AM
My landlady came over once to collect money from me and started talking about what a wonderful husband I'd make

Another story: in my second year of uni I lived in an ex council flat in a dodgy south london housing estate. Rent was cheap for london (90/w) and this was just after the london summer riots in 2011. All the nearby shops were looted and one was burned down, so the dodgy people on the estate got arrested and it was marginally safer. Anyway when I lived there I had some crazy black guy sing at me, a load of teenagers throw a basketball in my direction, found some guy had taken a massive dump in our stairwell, woke up to see police vans leaving at an early hour, and apparently there were two shooting incidents when I lived there. Fun place

I assume it was you doing all the pooping and shooting, you rowdy goof you.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#24 10-07-2013, 10:41:12 AM
You fetching loved it you slag.  :barneykiss: