(1/3) > >>
Steve
https://deals.lockergnome.com/sales/moxy-bumps-w-mic-free-shipping

t
Diceman
I am not Cirus but I suggest Shure earbuds
Steve
A black guy recommended Klipsch S4i
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00264GYMG/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00264GYMG&linkCode=as2&tag=m0494a-20

there are so many choices i am so confused
Diceman
If a black person told you those i'd go with that

For some reason they are better at music than other non black people
Steve
I am not sure how black he is he does not talk very gangster-like
MY NECK, MY BACK....
JAVIKS
sennheiser CX300II
Cirus
The sennheisers are good but man, they are unreliable and I would not recommend them at all. Idk about the ones you posted steev, you could check head-Fi.

Posted from tapatalk on my galaxy s 2 using tapatalk
JAVIKS
they are the most reliable earbuds i have ever owned
Cirus
I had two pairs fail within 3 weeks of purchase
JAVIKS
owned, i have had one pair fail after 2 years of strenuous use and poor storage techniques, i have had my second pair for roughly a year with the same conditions and no problems
Steve
Headphones are a pretty big investment, I think I'll buy from the world's most trusted brand, BEATS.

Thanks for your suggestions

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD at 4:20 pm
Diceman
Why get earbuds when you can get ridiculous large ones that make you look like a sound engineer while doing ordinary tasks such as driving or riding the bus?
JAVIKS
i would never ever wear headphones while driving, what if there wa an emergency vehcile that needed to pass? i would feel so guilty if someone died because i was wearing my amazing beats by dre
Steve

--- Quote from: Diceman on 07-03-2013, 19:34:40 PM ---
Why get earbuds when you can get ridiculous large ones that make you look like a sound engineer while doing ordinary tasks such as driving or riding the bus?

--- End quote ---

That is an interesting point sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
TheGrandMystic

--- Quote from: JAVIKS on 07-03-2013, 19:40:02 PM ---
i would never ever wear headphones while driving, what if there wa an emergency vehcile that needed to pass? i would feel so guilty if someone died because i was wearing my amazing beats by dre

--- End quote ---

pretty sure it's actually illegal in most states to drive with headphones or earbuds, it definitely is here
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Go to full version