Thumb Up
  • sexual orientation uncleardissident b shirtweeaboo+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
BUUUURN BABY BURN

DISCO INFERNO

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#32 30-09-2007, 16:19:32 PM
Kirby sucks.

And why are we talking about ET and Kirby the  :loser: when we could be talking about BROTRR?

X23
#33 30-09-2007, 16:22:40 PM
Kirby sucks.

And why are we talking about ET and Kirby the  :loser: when we could be talking about BROTRR?
You secretly like kirby and are just trying to be cool.

x33
Gamefreak
#34 30-09-2007, 16:42:34 PM
- Last Edit: 30-09-2007, 20:49:23 PM
  • Miss my head, miss my heart, miss my lungs...
  • Rigcoins: 36.00
  • Send Money to Gamefreak
    Thumb Up
  • classic+
  • "but most of all, I miss you Emily."
Kirby sucks.

We should be talking about BROTRR. As in not you.

gamer8r
#35 30-09-2007, 17:00:56 PM
Kirby sucks.

We should be. As in not you.

:texan:

Stcb
#36 30-09-2007, 20:46:55 PM
  • I mean, it isn't
  • Rigcoins: 31.00
  • Send Money to Stcb
    Thumb Up
  • +
  • "what can I say, I didn't know how acronyms worked"
Kirby sucks.

We should be. As in not you.

qft

TRUST NO ONE
...except Dissident
pseudagonist
#37 30-09-2007, 21:21:26 PM
Owned.

YOU'RE WINNER!
DZ
#38 30-09-2007, 21:25:24 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 144.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Not Active EnoughActive memberszaps dicks+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"

DZ987
#39 30-09-2007, 21:41:27 PM
Nintendo has Mario, zelda, metroid, pokemon, earthbound, star fox, kirby, fire emblem, tetris, etc.

Atari just has asteroids, battlezone, centipede, pong, tempest, gravitar, lunar lander, solaris, etc.

Oh and I kinda like Atari and all, but to be honest, the real Atari company has been defunct for about a decade and a half ago. The Atari right now is not even close to the real Atari we 70's gamers knew, it's just Infogrames under that name.

In addition, despite whether you want to believe what Nintendo's target audience really is, you people SHOULD in the very least acknowledge that the 1985 achievement itself was not to be taken lightly. If they really didn't "butt in" as Didus say, who knows, the industry itself would be reduced to ashes from ol' sheol itself, but since you guys are rabid sony fanboys, I bet a million bucks that you guys would never realize such an effort and probably would never be convinced, no matter what. AND HOW CAN YOU SAY ATARI WAS DOING FINE IN 1983?! THEY WERE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS FOR JESUS'S UNTARNISHED SAKE! If at least one of you guys could see past our target audience for one day and realize it, then good, though you guys never would.

I really hate trying to convince sony fanboys when it comes to history. *smacks head*

DZ
#40 30-09-2007, 21:50:13 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 144.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Not Active EnoughActive memberszaps dicks+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
Nintendo has Mario, zelda, metroid, pokemon, earthbound, star fox, kirby, fire emblem, tetris, etc.

Atari just has asteroids, battlezone, centipede, pong, tempest, gravitar, lunar lander, solaris, etc.

Oh and I kinda like Atari and all, but to be honest, the real Atari company has been defunct for about a decade and a half ago. The Atari right now is not even close to the real Atari we 70's gamers knew, it's just Infogrames under that name.

In addition, despite whether you want to believe what Nintendo's target audience really is, you people SHOULD in the very least acknowledge that the 1985 achievement itself was not to be taken lightly. If they really didn't "butt in" as Didus say, who knows, the industry itself would be reduced to ashes from ol' sheol itself, but since you guys are rabid sony fanboys, I bet a million bucks that you guys would never realize such an effort and probably would never be convinced, no matter what. AND HOW CAN YOU SAY ATARI WAS DOING FINE IN 1983?! THEY WERE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS FOR JESUS'S UNTARNISHED SAKE! If at least one of you guys could see past our target audience for one day and realize it, then good, though you guys never would.

I really hate trying to convince sony fanboys when it comes to history. *smacks head*

I was too offended to read the rest of your message.

DZ987
Dissident
#41 30-09-2007, 21:56:52 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • sexual orientation uncleardissident b shirtweeaboo+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
Nintendo has Mario [kiddie], zelda [kiddie], metroid [kiddie], pokemon [kiddie], earthbound [jawsome], star fox [FURRIES], kirby [kiddie], fire emblem [kiddie], tetris [:stamp:], etc.

Atari just has asteroids [classic], battlezone [classic], centipede [classic], pong [classic], tempest [classic], gravitar [classic], lunar lander [classic], solaris [classic], etc.
2 to 8 eh

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#42 30-09-2007, 22:21:31 PM
Between Atari and Nintendo, it's tough for me to decide. Although Nintendo came first, not as a gaming company, but as a company itself in the late 19th Century.

And if Pokemon is kiddie, why the hell do you even have bidoof as one of your mascots in YW?

Cirus
#43 30-09-2007, 22:35:21 PM
bidoof is spinning in an attempt to get away from nintendo

cirus_
X23
#44 30-09-2007, 22:50:16 PM
late 19th Century.

What the hell, did they travel back in time and invent video games in the late 1800s? Looks like YOU'RE the one that has their history wrong.

x33
#45 01-10-2007, 03:33:42 AM
Who knows how many more  :stamp: games like ET couldve been created had nintendo not butted in

Save the dodo!