YOUREWINNER.COM

quebec fetchin sucks

#16 19-06-2013, 09:51:23 AM
True story I was checking in to a hotel there and my French was going PERFECTLY until they asked me to spell my address and I realized that while I can say lots of stuff I don't really know how to pronounce the letters. I kept fetching up and the lady just smiled and was like "It's ok, tell me in English"

#17 19-06-2013, 10:00:42 AM
Also the girls there are hot especially the ones that work in the cafes. If I had to make one complaint its that you for some reason cannot make a right turn on red there and I got pulled over and given a ticket by a surly French police officer for doing it

#19 19-06-2013, 10:12:58 AM
- Last Edit: 19-06-2013, 10:16:07 AM
That topic deserves its own thread, but a big massive turban does change a game where headers are commonplace. You are talking about over 12 inches of height added in many cases.

They did not handle it very sensitively but I agree with the ban.

If you wear a monty panesar head scarf it should be fine though.

See the difference?

Both are compliant Sikhs.

Non issue, Quebec rules.

What if my religion mandated taking steroids? Would people cry about it if I was not allowed to play? It is about an unfair advantage, perceived or otherwise, not religious persecution

awesome
#21 19-06-2013, 11:22:21 AM
  • My name is DILDO and I am here for her pleasure
  • Rigcoins: 3360.90
  • Send Money to awesome
    Thumb Up
  • +
  • "haha non-heterosexual persongots"
Also the girls there are hot especially the ones that work in the cafes. If I had to make one complaint its that you for some reason cannot make a right turn on red there and I got pulled over and given a ticket by a surly French police officer for doing it

that is a municipal law in montreal only, the rest of the province is also very confused about this bylaw

awesome
#22 19-06-2013, 11:27:09 AM
  • Send Money to awesome
    Thumb Up
  • +
all i hear in here are who enjoy making children's lives miserable

i will post my argument later

at least football manager doesnt discriminate against me because of my religious beliefs

there is no argument to be had, canada should have no power over the rules of a provincially funded association, if the sikhs in quebec want to contest this law we have more than enough means for them to do so. The problem is that they dont give a poo poo because theres 4 of them here and none play soccer.

EagleLizard420
#23 19-06-2013, 11:28:11 AM

that is a municipal law in montreal only, the rest of the province is also very confused about this bylaw
What's confusing about it? Turning right on a red light is the greatest social development to ever come out of America.

Posted from my Google Nexus 7

Quote from: Billy Ray Cyrus
You can fetch my daughter based god, but if you break her achy breaky heart, i'll break your achy breaky swag.
Quote from: Cirus
oh MAN I love reddit

#24 19-06-2013, 11:32:01 AM
I bet Skrag turns left on red all the time as if its the norm

awesome
#25 19-06-2013, 11:32:36 AM
  • Send Money to awesome
    Thumb Up
  • +
Its legal to do it everywhere but in montreal. No one here understands why montreal banned turning right on red is what i'm saying

#26 19-06-2013, 11:33:46 AM
It is like their little pet law that the local police use to pull over people that are not from there or that cannot read French . They seem generally pretty cool about it but they definitely enforce it

awesome
#27 19-06-2013, 11:39:50 AM
  • Send Money to awesome
    Thumb Up
  • +
Naw the SPVM fetching sucks ill admit to that they are probably in the top 10 worst in north america

#29 19-06-2013, 11:44:04 AM
Why even have a local federation if it must have the exact policies of the parent and grandparent federation?

Quebec should be able to make it's own rules! If Canada has a problem, they can kick out the quebec federation. #invasionofsovreignity

awesome
#30 19-06-2013, 11:47:38 AM
  • Send Money to awesome
    Thumb Up
  • +
I'm pretty sure they are affiliated to but not governed by the main canadian org exactly because of diceman's reasoning