#46 31-07-2009, 04:04:31 AM
  • image usernames
  • Rich Motherfucker
  • Rigcoins: 539019.40
  • Send Money to Maraakate
    Thumb Up
  • Maraakate Olsenban rexMichelle Tanner+
  • "Banned Members"

Sergey, what do you think of my :stamp: gamespot review of BR?

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Teh Lame Domain
Svetlana
#47 31-07-2009, 04:09:34 AM
i'm going to bread

good night

lana_chan my name is erin
Grey Void
#48 31-07-2009, 04:10:21 AM
More like me working on the GAY!

You are a nigh-endless expanse of off-white nothingness that sexes clowns on camera.
Maraakate
#49 31-07-2009, 04:12:28 AM
  • image usernames
  • Rich Motherfucker
  • Rigcoins: 539019.40
  • Send Money to Maraakate
    Thumb Up
  • Maraakate Olsenban rexMichelle Tanner+
  • "Banned Members"
:running:

Sergey, what do you think of my :stamp: gamespot review of BR?

I think you're WINNER !

~Sergey Titov

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Teh Lame Domain
Svetlana
#50 31-07-2009, 12:28:45 PM
why do we even have 2 people working on different versions of the same fetching thing anyways? it's like sonic x-treme

and that never got released

think about it

lana_chan my name is erin
Cirus
#51 31-07-2009, 12:43:34 PM
A better question is why Thunder insists on working on his when Khalad's isn't far from being done.

cirus_
#52 31-07-2009, 12:51:51 PM
Basically I decided to see if I could get the models for the 4 Rigs after reading the Big Rigs Online thread a few weeks ago. After I published the sco exporter people were wondering how the objects were placed on the map. So I created the map viewer in an effort to understand BROTRR's maps.

Then Thunder called us all LOSERs and quit, so I thought "How hard would it be to make a rig roam around the map". A few days later I had done that and Thunder made a thread saying he quit again. Since I had put so much work into the map viewer and no one else here seems willing to code Big Rigs Online, it basically has fallen on me, and I've been spending a couple hours each night working on it.

Now Thunder has made this thread so I'm just going to do my thing and let him do his.

Dissident
#53 31-07-2009, 12:54:23 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99833079.59
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
go khalad go :roddy:

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
Cirus
#54 31-07-2009, 13:13:39 PM
no one else here seems willing to code Big Rigs Online, it basically has fallen on me

I believe that if anybody else here had the ability to code this then they would have done so long ago.

Regardless, we all certainly appreciate the time and effort you have put into this so far and I know I can't wait to race others online (Y)

cirus_
Thunder
#55 31-07-2009, 13:35:06 PM
I believe that if anybody else here had the ability to code this then they would have done so long ago.

Cirus, you have no idea. It's no easy thing to code an entire game from the ground up. Plus, I'm sorry to break it to you, not that many people are into Big Rigs. They're all out making Halo clones.

yourethunder
Cirus
#56 31-07-2009, 13:49:05 PM
Did you even read what you quoted?

cirus_
Thunder
#57 31-07-2009, 13:53:24 PM
Did you even read what you quoted?
Yes. Who here can program a game, besides me and Khalad? If they could, they would have stepped forward. That's not to say they would have actually made any games, though. You have to give it a few months/years.

yourethunder
Cirus
#58 31-07-2009, 14:01:49 PM
I'm well aware that creating games takes effort.  Every true WINNER here would undoubtedly want to create BRO, but we've not had a member with the ability in our 4+ years until now apparently.  That's why everybody is so excited, since this idea has been thrown around for so long but we've never had any idea how to find somebody who would be able to code it.

cirus_
Thunder
#59 31-07-2009, 14:07:51 PM
That was truly inspirational, Cirus. More than effort though, coding games takes time. Often, even if the programmer knows exactly what to do, just physically typing in all of the lines it needs to run is a burden in itself. Big Rigs Online, as the title suggests, will have to be online, adding at least another month onto development.

yourethunder
ZMannZilla
#60 31-07-2009, 15:05:22 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Great fatherKind heartWAAAGH!+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Wouldn't it be more in the spirit of BROTRR to, say, raise some money and purchase an engine from Sergey Titov?  If someone owned the engine, they could tweak that instead of writing something from scratch.  I'm also sure we'd get a good price because we're good people.

If this isn't an option, I would suggest that our gracious and sexy volunteers understand that we truly and respectfully appreciate the efforts.  However, if you're going to stop/quit every week because holding vague promises over our heads isn't getting you as much love and pussy as you originally imagined, then save us both some headaches and just walk away.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla