YOUREWINNER.COM

Support for Abused/Raped/Depressed LP Fans

#1 22-08-2007, 11:47:36 AM
Ok so i thought of this idea and of course it was brilliant coming from me because i noticed lots of sad linkin park fans on the forum like Grignr, Dissident, EJ etc

Including myself.

Now id say the linkin park song that helped me through my uncles ex girlfriends dog being raped was "From the Inside" because of the strong dictation and meaning in its lyrics like...

"I don't know who to trust" -obviously if you were a dog and got raped by a sickly old man you would really be more careful about who to trust which leaks into a sense of rapid unknowingness and incest.

"Everyone feels so far away from me" -now if you were a dog. that got raped. people would seem pretty far from you.

"All I ever think about is this, all the tiring time between" -Ok just for one moment pretend you are a dog. and you are being raped. By an old man. He is black. Wouldn't you get tired? i mean ive never really been a dog. that is being raped. by an old man who is black but seriously try to relate yourself to its inner feelings.

"Tension is building inside, steadily" -well to properly understand this you have to first place yourself in an ambient world. where you are a dog being raped by an creepy old man who is black. well i wouldn't know from experiance because i am not  gay but wouldnt anal sex kind of hurt? AND YES THE DOG WAS A BOY DONT ASK ME HOW I KNOW CAUSE IM NOT TELLING

"You, You, You," -ill admit this one was hard. i mean it doesnt seem to make sense but anyways i thought it helped to pretend that i was a dog being raped and hey you is being repetitive and the black mans cock is pretty repetitive so whatever.

Well this isn't all i have gone through i mean there has been other troubles but ill hope that you share your stories to help eachother through tough times.

DZ
#2 22-08-2007, 14:31:21 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 71.40
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Not Active EnoughActive memberszaps dicks+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
YOU'RE WINNER!

DZ987
#3 22-08-2007, 14:32:24 PM
i can agree with this
a dog i knew was raped too and linkin park helped me get through the trauma of that event

X23
#4 22-08-2007, 15:09:00 PM
Linkin park has a lot to do with rape. For example, their music raped my ears.

x33
#5 22-08-2007, 15:25:23 PM
linkin park helped me get through a similar shocking event in my lifetime
it was a lot like that only i was being raped by a dog but w/e

imgettinghungryhombre
#6 22-08-2007, 16:19:35 PM

ive decided to analyze how this relates to another one of their songs called "Valentines Day"

"My insides all turn to ash, so slow" -Some dogs have big dicks, they sure can tear up your insides and turn them into ash like substances.

"A black wind took them away" -Obviously hinting that the dog was a negro

"and the clouds above move closer, looking so dissatisfied" -The clouds raped him too but his asshole wasn't tight enough.

Anyone depressed?

#7 22-08-2007, 22:07:27 PM
 :stamp:

#8 22-08-2007, 22:10:50 PM

ive decided to analyze how this relates to another one of their songs called "Valentines Day"

"My insides all turn to ash, so slow" -Some dogs have big dicks, they sure can tear up your insides and turn them into ash like substances.

"A black wind took them away" -Obviously hinting that the dog was a negro

"and the clouds above move closer, looking so dissatisfied" -The clouds raped him too but his asshole wasn't tight enough.

Anyone depressed?

id say that sums up how i feel quite nicely

imgettinghungryhombre
gamer8r
#9 23-08-2007, 00:45:07 AM
I guess people in general just associate linkin park with non-consensual beastiality.

#10 23-08-2007, 07:43:18 AM

:shaq:

#11 23-08-2007, 12:24:46 PM
I'm feeling depressed but I smile so that I can hide away my tears.

X23
#12 23-08-2007, 12:32:24 PM

Haha just kidding. I know Linkin park is the best band ever.

x33
#13 23-08-2007, 17:33:57 PM

Haha just kidding. I know Linkin park is the best band ever.
:winner:  :leek: