YOUREWINNER.COM

Transmorphs video game

#1 02-07-2010, 05:17:42 AM
I got Transformers War for Cybertron for the triple recently and it's easily the best game i've played in primus (transformers joke hahaha) knows how long, anyone else who has a triple needs to get it and play with me cuz i'm lonely.

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#2 02-07-2010, 06:48:54 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
That game was mildly fun for about 30 minutes, then you realize it's the same poo poo over and over again (AKA, typical braindead 3rd person shooter gameplay, staple of today's "next gen" gaming)

Thunder
#3 02-07-2010, 16:13:54 PM
That game was mildly fun for about 30 minutes, then you realize it's the same poo poo over and over again (AKA, typical braindead 3rd person shooter gameplay, staple of today's "next gen" gaming)
http://nextgengame.webs.com/

yourethunder
#4 02-07-2010, 16:26:05 PM
Did you play the multiplayer?  The singleplayer was pretty average I'll admit but the multiplayer is where the transformation mechanic really starts to shine.  A perfect example is I was playing my first deathmatch game against a bunch of people who were all at least 10 levels above me.  But they weren't really using their transformations to their full potential and I was easily able to wipe the floor with all of them.  The shooting is pretty average but once you've figured out how to use the different transformations to their maximum effectiveness it really adds another layer to the game.  that's really what I love about the game while it's certainly possible to just run around and shoot poo poo like a mindless idiot the secret to success in the game is figuring out how to utilize your transformations, and once you've figured that out you'll destroy the mindless gears of war idiots who play it like a straight shooter

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#5 02-07-2010, 16:28:01 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
I don't play online >:)

#6 02-07-2010, 16:28:29 PM
THEN YOU ARE A FOOL

#7 02-07-2010, 16:28:49 PM
you wouldn't even play online with me...:(

ZMannZilla
#8 05-07-2010, 01:07:10 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherBob Cobra was here+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
So Starman, would you say the key to success is in the transformations, or should I instead consider a transformation-based strategy?

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#9 05-07-2010, 01:16:38 AM
Neither, the key to success lies in not being a fetchING SCRUB, fetchin noobs get out of here lest i be forced to own you all!!!!