YOUREWINNER.COM

This is ludicrous! Faith in Santa Claus is irrational!

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#1 24-12-2007, 10:46:18 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
Oh come on you guys, there is no way a guy could survive in the climate of the North Pole. There is no proof that he exists, so why have faith in him? It's insane. I have no idea how anyone could hold some sort of belief that Santa died for our presents and came back to life to give us new stuff. Science completely disproves this guy's existence! The North Pole is -22 degrees Fahrenheit! No one could survive under those conditions! Plus, he supposedly has flying reindeer, which is BS. No species of the chordata Phylum has been found to possess flight abilities.

Next, there's these elves. They do not exist. Elves aren't real. Shut up. These things are supposed to be two feet tall and they do several hours of labor for Santa Claus. That's impossible! Anyone that short would die of exhaustion and being overly stressed.

Do not get me started on Santa Claus' supposed schedule. This man supposedly reads letters from people who believe in him, over works his elves to make toys for all of the children who send letters to him, then he packs up his sleigh (which according to my calculations makes approximately 4,389,858,769,120,478,023 lbs of baggage). An overweight person who carries that much will surely die. Seriously, all of that baggage, plus, the stress that would be put on him from the reading of every single letter in the world! That would cause a heart attack! Especially since he has so much pressure to come to every house of people who believe in him in one night. Ugh! I cannot even begin to explain how impossible that is!

Save the fact that a guy his weight would be unable to get down a chimney without severely killing himself, there is no way that he could keep a comprehensive list of who has been naughty and who has been nice. No human being possesses the omnipresence to keep track of such things. The only way to do this would be if he had cameras everywhere. Is Santa like Big Brother? Huh? Huh? If this is true then he is very creepy and sick. He sees you when you're sleeping? He knows when you're awake? So some guy with cameras around the world is spying on little children and threatening them with things like "You better watch out, you better not pout"? That would make him a sexual predator. If he's real then why isn't he in jail? Why is he too afraid to go on Chris Hansen?

If he were real then he would clearly be dead by now. Face it folks; belief in Santa Claus is a fallacy and you know it.

gamer8r
#2 24-12-2007, 11:23:56 AM
This topic is a lie santa brought be BIG RIGS last year and I saw him.

Classic Meepington
#3 24-12-2007, 11:36:55 AM
I didn't laugh at all.

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
#4 24-12-2007, 11:39:04 AM
santa claus doesn't come to zigs

because he like bad memes

#5 24-12-2007, 12:14:27 PM
I didn't laugh at all.

Of course, because FACTS aren't supposed to be funny. They're supposed to be the cold, hard truth.

Actually you're supposed to find everything funny on the curiously conflicted earth.

except bad memes

bjorno the hedgehog
#6 24-12-2007, 15:57:08 PM
Oh come on you guys, there is no way a guy could survive in the climate of the North Pole. There is no proof that he exists, so why have faith in him? It's insane. I have no idea how anyone could hold some sort of belief that Santa died for our presents and came back to life to give us new stuff. Science completely disproves this guy's existence! The North Pole is -22 degrees Fahrenheit!
stopped reading there.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#7 24-12-2007, 16:36:58 PM
i didn't even read it because zigs posted it, that meant it was going to be bad

Dissident
#8 24-12-2007, 18:05:11 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
I stopped reading at "This is ludicrous!"

doin it wrong

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#9 24-12-2007, 20:34:40 PM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
lol copy&pasta

Dissident
#10 24-12-2007, 21:38:07 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • dissident b shirtweeaboosexual orientation unclear+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
lol copy&pasta
doesn't matter if it sucks.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#11 24-12-2007, 21:43:20 PM
Boring...

#12 24-12-2007, 21:44:03 PM
Boring
exactly
except for the fact that your ellipses use was incorrect

#13 25-12-2007, 09:21:44 AM
Boring
exactly
Or so you say...

#14 25-12-2007, 18:29:57 PM
  • "Would you like to look up the word masturbation? Male Masturbation is %100 gay intercourse. Or maybe your doing this to piss me off." -- Xtream3amer, YouTube.
  • Rigcoins: 0.00
  • Send Money to Variaz
    Old
  • +
Boring
exactly
Or so you say...

hmmm...

Interesting...

The legend of the WINNER trophy:
"One Handle to rule them all, One Handle to find them,
One Handle to bring them all, and in the light bind them, In the land of BROTRR, where the WINNER lie."

"The Lord of the Rigs", Sergey Titov
#15 25-12-2007, 18:52:20 PM