YOUREWINNER.COM

Other possibly WINNER games!

#1 30-03-2008, 15:58:58 PM

Cirus
#2 30-03-2008, 16:00:47 PM
Big Mutha Truckers and all other truck-driving games are just ripoffs of our glorious BROTRR.

Bus Driver is excellent.  I played the demo long ago, and I believe it's safe to say I have never had so much fun driving a virtual bus.

cirus_
Skrag
#3 30-03-2008, 16:35:07 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Trophy
  • sergey avatarwelcome to the layer cake sonBIG PICTURES+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
Crossbow on the Atari 2600 was excellent, it's the best RPG-type game ever.

#4 30-03-2008, 16:38:45 PM
HEY
Yes?
You look like a real jerk
Well I am a corporate executive
He stops exciting things from happening
SO WHATCHA DOIN
Muffy Buffy, Bif Jr. and I are going on our Sunday drive
OH NO YOU AIN'T YOU'RE GONNA PLAY POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE POSITION

best game ever

Classic Meepington
#5 30-03-2008, 18:31:33 PM
HEY
Yes?
You look like a real jerk
Well I am a corporate executive
He stops exciting things from happening
SO WHATCHA DOIN
Muffy Buffy, Bif Jr. and I are going on our Sunday drive
OH NO YOU AIN'T YOU'RE GONNA PLAY POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE POSITION

best game ever

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
#6 30-03-2008, 18:45:59 PM
Sorry angry Dissident, I meant best game commercial aside from BROTRR

Classic Meepington
#7 30-03-2008, 19:11:58 PM

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
DZ
#8 30-03-2008, 20:13:14 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 71.40
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Not Active EnoughActive memberszaps dicks+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"

DZ987
gamer8r
#9 30-03-2008, 23:09:39 PM
A "Just Drive", but Fun! It give you peace and fun, the perfect mix for a Drive Game. It give you peace and fun, the perfect mix for a Drive Game. They make it just like a Bus-Driver game must be. Maybe too short. But lots of fun, taking a bus full of criminals from the jail to the hospital was LOT of fun. The Buses looks nice and they are very well created, you can see the inside of the bus, that's original. Make use of the turn-signals and cross the streets by the green lights make him, besides a Driver Game, an Educational Game.

I have played it with the MS Sidewinder Wheel and, I have to said, when you change the keyboard for pedals, it make it another game. It's 200% more fun & peace playing it with a Wheel Controller.

Would it be nice that they make it to work with Add-Ons & Missions packs. Anyway, this is a real Must Have for the whole family and especially for the "take a raid" lover.

#10 30-03-2008, 23:10:36 PM
A "Just Drive", but Fun! It give you peace and fun, the perfect mix for a Drive Game. It give you peace and fun, the perfect mix for a Drive Game. They make it just like a Bus-Driver game must be. Maybe too short. But lots of fun, taking a bus full of criminals from the jail to the hospital was LOT of fun. The Buses looks nice and they are very well created, you can see the inside of the bus, that's original. Make use of the turn-signals and cross the streets by the green lights make him, besides a Driver Game, an Educational Game.

I have played it with the MS Sidewinder Wheel and, I have to said, when you change the keyboard for pedals, it make it another game. It's 200% more fun & peace playing it with a Wheel Controller.

Would it be nice that they make it to work with Add-Ons & Missions packs. Anyway, this is a real Must Have for the whole family and especially for the "take a raid" lover.

wtf

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#11 31-03-2008, 03:32:20 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"

:stamp:

Fix'd

Skrag
#12 31-03-2008, 14:18:40 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Trophy
  • sergey avatarwelcome to the layer cake sonBIG PICTURES+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"

:stamp:

Fix'd

:roddy: