YOUREWINNER.COM

Big Rigs 3d Model Exporter

#1 07-07-2009, 03:10:52 AM
- Last Edit: 23-11-2009, 01:39:33 AM
Big Rigs Over the Road Racing sco exporter FINAL

In order to use this program you are going to need to install python on your computer: Go to http://python.org/download/

This program converts .sco files to .obj and .mtl files. Simply place the .py file in the directory where the .sco files are located and double click it.
You should see a .obj and .mtl file for every .sco file that was in there. Open the .obj in your 3d program of choice.

You can also just put the sco_exporter in your top level Big Rigs Folder and it will automatically convert every .sco in the game to .obj. Make sure that if you want to put the .obj into another folder that you also take the .mtl and all .bmps as well, or else you won't have textures.

YOU'RE WINNER!

download: http://www.yourewinner.com/brosite/files/sco_exporter.zip

Written by Khalad
Email: charpe6@gmail.com

:roddy:

#2 07-07-2009, 04:45:18 AM
This is one pretty cool dude, I suppose.

Kidding, he's MEGA :stamp:

ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#3 07-07-2009, 09:25:22 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
What an amazing topic :thumbsup:

DZ
#4 07-07-2009, 11:41:51 AM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 144.00
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"

:trophy::ballin::mj::leek::winner::headbang::mrtwinner::mj::mj::kawaii::bidoof::headbang::brbox::sslogo::brbox::volcanicity:'<:belair::brbox::headbang::barneykiss::thumbsup::leek::mrtwinner:'<:leek::texan::pika::mrtwinner::ateam::ateam::bluerig::dare::sslogo::texan:'<:rocky::texan::thumbsup::brbox::pika::shaq::bidoof::bump::brbox::stamp::barneykiss::bump::shaq::stamp::barneykiss::rocky::sslogo::thumbsup::rocky::brbox::texan::pika::headbang::bidoof::running::mrtwinner::trophy::running::winner::ateam::shaq::barneyclap::ngage::ateam::russian::roddy::brbox::headbang::belair::thumbsup::ballin::sslogo::kawaii::texan::brbox::winner::mj::ballin::trophy::winner::stamp::kawaii::brbox::barneykiss::bidoof::brbox::ballin::rocky::bluerig::running::dare::mj::kawaii::ballin:

DZ987
ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
#5 07-07-2009, 11:42:50 AM
  • Это вроде сосать быть Дарта Вейдера
  • Rigcoins: 30212916.90
  • Send Money to ZIGS_ARE_WINNER
    Thumb Up
  • BrazilianThe NapsterPC Master Race+
  • "I hate people"
OMG I thought your post was blank but then I scrolled down and it was full of emoticons LMAO

DZ
#6 07-07-2009, 11:47:14 AM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
One problem:

The texture seems to be flipped, and a coupe of the model's faces are facing the wrong way.  If I knew anything about modeling, I could probably fix it, but I have no idea how to.

All the other Rigs worked flawlessly, though.  :belair:

DZ987
#7 07-07-2009, 13:03:31 PM
Thanks for spotting that! I've since updated my original post with a new download that will fix the backwards texture problem. The flipped polygons you're getting seem to be a problem with your 3d software, as I've tested it in Lightwave and don't get that issue.

YOU'RE WINNER!

DZ
#8 07-07-2009, 13:09:51 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
The flipped polygons you're getting seem to be a problem with your 3d software, as I've tested it in Lightwave and don't get that issue.

YOU'RE WINNER!
Yeah, Wings 3D is kind of suck.

:stamp:

DZ987
DZ
#9 07-07-2009, 13:29:47 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
The flipped polygons you're getting seem to be a problem with your 3d software, as I've tested it in Lightwave and don't get that issue.

YOU'RE WINNER!
Yeah, Wings 3D is kind of suck.

:stamp:

How did you even get the texture on there in the first place I can't seem to do that? Also what version are you using.
I just imported the obj file and the texture was already on.  I'm using 0.99.04a

DZ987
O-ZONE
#10 07-07-2009, 13:37:55 PM
:roddy:

#11 07-07-2009, 14:16:25 PM
I just tested it in blender as well and everything is fine.

Atm I'm trying to make it work with every .sco in Big Rigs, and I'm cleaning it up so that only one .mtl file will be needed for all the objects that use the same .bmp

Will post an update soon :mrtwinner:

DZ
#12 07-07-2009, 14:54:23 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
Thunderbull has always had a trailer.  Thunder, on the other hand, was a huge surprise, and we can only wonder why it's not actually in the game.

DZ987
O-ZONE
#13 07-07-2009, 15:07:37 PM
holy fetching poo poo that is blowing my mind

there are still secrets to be found around every corner in :brbox: , even after years of us tinkering around with it

Skrag
#14 07-07-2009, 15:13:16 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Trophy
  • sergey avatarwelcome to the layer cake sonBIG PICTURES+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
THIS IS

Thunder
#15 07-07-2009, 15:55:27 PM
HOLY poo poo, THIS IS JUST WHAT WE NEED!  :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :roddy: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :belair: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :bluerig: :stalin: :stalin: :stalin: :stalin: :stalin: :stalin: :stalin: :stalin: :stalin: :stalin: :stalin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :brbox: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :texan: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :rocky: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :sslogo: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :winner: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :ballin: :barneyclap: :barneyclap: :barneyclap: :barneyclap: :barneykiss: :barneykiss: :barneykiss: :barneykiss: :mrtwinner: :mrtwinner: :mrtwinner: :mrtwinner: :mrtwinner: :mrtwinner: :mrtwinner: :mrtwinner: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :youreman: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp: :stamp:

yourethunder