YOUREWINNER.COM

DPRK vs. Portugal

#1 21-06-2010, 16:50:10 PM
There is no doubt that the better team won today, but a few notes:

--Again we see DPRK play in conditions they are not used to.  Before it was the 29F windchill and now the heavy rain.  Bad luck, or something more?  This must be looked into. Both these conditions diminished the chances that DPRK would sweat hard enough for the country, as is required to win.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/world-news/we-re-not-sweating-enough-that-s-why-we-re-failing-fatherly-leader-1.1034535

--At least five of those goals looked too good to be true.  It is possible that DPRK decided to throw the match to lull Portugal into a sense of confidence for their upcoming match against their previous colony, Brazil.  This could be interpreted as great display of comradeship.

--It is also possible that Cheonan is still on the minds of the DPRK players, most being in the military.  They might want to go back to DPRK as soon as possible to defend it in light of the recent aggression.

Dissident
#2 21-06-2010, 17:28:45 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
They lost 7-0.  No amount of excuses will make that any different.  Hell, I didn't know you could even get 7 points in a soccer match.

Those guys are going to get one hell of a beating once they get back home.  Sucks to be them.

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#3 21-06-2010, 17:36:46 PM
They lost 7-0.  No amount of excuses will make that any different.  Hell, I didn't know you could even get 7 points in a soccer match.

Those guys are going to get one hell of a beating once they get back home.  Sucks to be them.

I think the record in a World Cup game stands at 10-1.  I remember hearing about a 9-0 game, too.  I already said that the better team won, and even if Portugal had cheated, they still would have won.  I don't think they are going to get a beating, but they won't be welcomed as the '66 squad was.

#4 21-06-2010, 17:57:05 PM
I think they're still playing against ivory coast, if that game goes well for them then at least they can end on a high note

I'm kind of torn on this one because I want Ivory Coast to advance, but to even have the chance they have to beat DPRK.

ywoc
#5 21-06-2010, 21:14:40 PM
Kim Jung Il is going to have the whole team killed