YOUREWINNER.COM

Voting #3 - Create a TV Show

Cirus
#1 23-05-2012, 16:32:27 PM
- Last Edit: 23-05-2012, 19:21:36 PM

Deadline:  Thursday, 24 May, 11:59 PDT

Entries:

After a phenomenal time taking on the world of rival sports in Shaq Vs.™, basketball legend SHAQUILLE O'NEAL is now ready to try his hand at the ultimate challenge - being white! In SHAQ: NO LONGER BLACK™, Shaq gives up his cool demeanour and giant male reproductive organ used for procreation within a species to get stuck into the dull, tedious life of the Caucasian American. Tune in to the excitement of Diesel slam-dunking sales pitches in board room meetings, swapping his charity toss for charity fundraisers and facing off against the Final Four - of Investment Banking! Strap on your sleeveless sweaters and buckle up for the sunday drive of the season in SHAQ: NO LONGER BLACK™!

Only on FOX™

The Riggest Winner S01E01:Pilot

Jedd has spent most of his life living under the tyrannical rule of the New Galactic Order, just barely scrapping by after being released for crimes he allegedly committed.
As part of his parole, he must work for an interstellar shipping company known as Stellar Inc. which is just one of many companies that the NGO is dependent upon for survival. Jedd had no idea what he was getting into however, as this particular company is merely a front to a resistance movement looking to overthrow the NGO. Jedd has chosen his side in the fight and begins to uncover the secrets of the NGO who have been imprisoning people like Jedd to suppress the ultimate power growing inside, all the while transporting illegal cargo across space.

Who Wants To Be A Nonillionaire: S01E01 (2008)

You may have heard Zimbabwe has a hyperinflation situation, but have you heard about its new hyperentertainment situation?  ZBC's newest hit show Who Wants To Be A Nonillionaire gives one lucky Zimbabwean a chance to win a nonillion dollars by answering 15 simple trivia questions!  Each contestant will have 3 lifelines to inflate their chances on a particular question: 1. Mugabe's Wrong Answer Extermination; 2. Phone-A-N'anga; 3. 50000000/50000000.  But don't blink--before you know it a nonillion dollars won't be worth anything at all!

Mister T hosts this reality game show, in which three contestants answer a series of questions to demonstrate how WINNER they are.  Anyone deemed LOSER by the end of the show is a "fool".  Then, the audience can call in and vote on whether or not Mister T should "Pity The Fool".  If the fool is pitied, they are brought onto the next episode and given a chance to redeem themselves.  If the fool is to receive no pity, Mister T throws them into the Gray Void to be crushed by The Four Rigs.  The person who both proves they are WINNER and gives the most correct answers gets one wish granted by Kazaam.

Virus: Hosted by Thunder

Five randomly chosen contestants are given one goal: survival.  As they take turns completing a variety of challenges from master programmer and show host Thunder, they piece together an encrypted code that they must solve to progress.  How exactly they go about this task is up to them to decide.  Whether they choose to work as a team for as long as possible, or try to take out the competition early in head-to-head elimination contests, eventually it will come down to one person as the winner.  Sound simple?  Not even close, the challenges have only just begun and this is where the stakes are highest.  Faced with a dangerous game of chance, he or she must then run the completed program, designed by Thunder himself.  Will it turn out to be a computer-crippling virus, or will the winner walk away with the source code to Workflo and Pingflo?  Find out on Virus, the weekly game show that has viewers everywhere hooked!

Drake of the 99 Dragons S01E01: The Demon Box

After saving the world from destruction, Drake returns to the 99 Dragons penthouse to clear his mind. However, Tang is preparing a new army of TANG CYBORGs and is also reviving Lord Chung of the Digital Serpents Clan. Will Drake save the day from LOSER?

Bob Saget Sits On an Egg
S01E01 - The Best Laid Plans

In the pilot episode, Bob receives a mysterious crate from his eggentric Uncle in Texas. After prying open the crate Bob is in for a surprise.
He is shocked to see the crate only contains a very large egg. Bob is bewildered and intrigued by the egg. Eventually Bob's natural instincts kick in and he sits atop the egg to keep it warm.
His best friend Method Man stops by and is just as surprised as Bob was. They realize that they share some bond with the giant egg and decide over some cold 40's to take the best care of it they can.
Come join Bob Saget in this hilarious take on a sitcom which will leave you cracked up.

Closet Carnage!

Are you a fan of Storage Wars?  Did you not puke a little in your mouth and renounce God when you found out about Luggage Wars?  Then you'll LOVE Closet Carnage!  Watch as completely shameless auction addicts break into the homes of the recently deceased before the authorities arrive!  Once in the home, anything is up for grabs!  Every dresser is a potential goldmine, and every box a treasure chest!  And you won't want to miss the special Closet Carnage/Hoarders special, where our intrepid bottom feeders must traverse mountains of filth and dead cats to find the hidden $2500 cash prize!  Is that smell from down the hall the deceased homeowner, a feces-smeared bathroom or more dead cats?  You'll have to watch to find out!

Voting:

Rank the games from 1 to 9, where 9 is the best and 1 is the worst.  Here is a list of the entries, copy and paste this in to your PM to me.

Shaq: No Longer Black --
The Riggest Winner --
Who Wants To Be A Nonillionaire --
Pity The Fool --
The Winners --
Virus: Hosted By Thunder --
Drake Of The 99 Dragons --
Bob Saget Sits On An Egg --
Closet Carnage --

Good entries everyone  :roddy:

cirus_
JAVIKS
#2 23-05-2012, 16:38:47 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Thumb Up
  • DadCoors Light FanTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
wow there are a ton of entries,  don't even know what to vote for!

JAVIKS
Cirus
#3 23-05-2012, 16:45:32 PM
Yes there are a ton, it will be close

cirus_
Cirus
#4 23-05-2012, 17:28:25 PM
- Last Edit: 23-05-2012, 17:33:25 PM
Added a handy form for you to use when submitting your vote.  Remember, 9 is best and 1 is worst!!

cirus_
#5 23-05-2012, 18:28:25 PM
Mr. T already has a show called I pity the fool

#6 23-05-2012, 18:29:52 PM
I still vote that one 9 tho

Dissident
#7 23-05-2012, 18:37:17 PM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99832923.19
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
yes but the real show is called "I Pity the Fool", whereas the competition entry omits the 'I' for "Pity the Fool"

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#8 23-05-2012, 18:39:17 PM
yes but the real show is called "I Pity the Fool", whereas the competition entry omits the 'I' for "Pity the Fool"
ok i'll allow it then

O-ZONE
#9 23-05-2012, 18:44:10 PM
i won't

Cirus
#10 23-05-2012, 18:44:31 PM
i won't

too bad you already voted

cirus_
O-ZONE
#11 23-05-2012, 18:45:19 PM
i gave it a 6 for that very reason

ZMannZilla
#12 23-05-2012, 19:11:25 PM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherWAAAGH!+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Wait, hold up, what if you entered this contest?  Are you supposed to not score your own entry?

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
Cirus
#13 23-05-2012, 19:17:19 PM
Wait, hold up, what if you entered this contest?  Are you supposed to not score your own entry?

You rank it where you think it deserves to be ranked.

cirus_
JAVIKS
#14 23-05-2012, 19:42:43 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Thumb Up
  • DadCoors Light FanTAG TEAM CHAMP+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
everyone should rank their own entry #1 or this contest just won't work out

JAVIKS
Cirus
#15 23-05-2012, 20:14:56 PM
If you think your entry is the best, then rank it the best. Honor system my friends

cirus_