YOUREWINNER.COM

a WINNER movie I hope to make

#1 14-08-2008, 14:49:20 PM
If I ever get my hands on several million dollars, I plan to make a movie called Jellyfish, the basic premise would be that durign the Cold War the Soviets were experimenting with steroids to try and create super soldiers and one day a shipload of steroids sank in the Arctic, these steroids made the Arctic Jellyfish (also called Lion's Mane Jellyfish), which cna grow to over 100 feet long grow even larger, these superjellyfish would grow to 500 feet long and their tentacles would have ridiculous stinging power that could corrode holes through ships, these jellyfish would then start attacking and it would be a monster movie, sound WINNER anyone?

"And so castles made of sand fall in the sea... eventually"-Jimi Hendrix
#2 14-08-2008, 16:25:03 PM
If I ever get my hands on several million dollars, I plan to make a movie called Jellyfish, the basic premise would be that durign the Cold War the Soviets were experimenting with steroids to try and create super soldiers and one day a shipload of steroids sank in the Arctic, these steroids made the Arctic Jellyfish (also called Lion's Mane Jellyfish), which cna grow to over 100 feet long grow even larger, these superjellyfish would grow to 500 feet long and their tentacles would have ridiculous stinging power that could corrode holes through ships, these jellyfish would then start attacking and it would be a monster movie, sound WINNER anyone?

:loser:

Already outshined by BROTRR: THE MOVIE

bjorno the hedgehog
#3 14-08-2008, 18:53:58 PM
sounds pretty AWESOME

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
ZMannZilla
#5 15-08-2008, 04:26:31 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Great fatherKind heartRapper+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
You lost me there.  Make it a romantic comedy and I'll be first in line to get tickets.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#6 15-08-2008, 04:44:26 AM

shut up this movie sounds great

Are you saying that its better than BROTRR: The movie?

DZ
#7 15-08-2008, 13:56:05 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 276.60
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • zaps dicksNot Active EnoughActive members+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"

shut up this movie sounds great

Are you saying that its better than BROTRR: The movie?
Just because it isn't as good as BROTRR doesn't mean it's LOSER.  If you're going by that logic, then Shaq-Fu, Barney's Hide and Seek, and Ultimate Civil War Battles are LOSER too.

DZ987
#8 15-08-2008, 14:20:43 PM
I could never make a movie that outshines BROTRR the Movie and besides Jellyfish hasn't even been made yet, but the plan is to make a monster movie that is more WINNER than any other monster movie, more awesome than Tremors, the Blob, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Leeches, the old Godzilla movies, or any other WINNER monster movie, but then again maybe if I get millions of dollars I should use it for something better than making a ridiculous movie

"And so castles made of sand fall in the sea... eventually"-Jimi Hendrix
#9 15-08-2008, 14:34:05 PM
I could never make a movie that outshines BROTRR the Movie and besides Jellyfish hasn't even been made yet, but the plan is to make a monster movie that is more WINNER than any other monster movie, more awesome than Tremors, the Blob, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Leeches, the old Godzilla movies, or any other WINNER monster movie, but then again maybe if I get millions of dollars I should use it for something better than making a ridiculous movie

No its money well spent :belair:

Unless you want more copies of BROTRR

DZ
#10 15-08-2008, 17:13:20 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 276.60
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • zaps dicksNot Active EnoughActive members+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"
FACT: A lot of the scenes in the Blob were filmed in my hometown.

DZ987
#11 15-08-2008, 17:25:23 PM
FACT: A lot of the scenes in the Blob were filmed in my hometown.

Game was sweet http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Boy_and_His_Blob

#12 17-08-2008, 15:44:10 PM

What do you have against coaster? seriously that motherfetcher was delivering illegal cargo and crashing through ultimate traffic stoppers when you were still in diapers meng.

#13 17-08-2008, 15:48:21 PM

What do you have against coaster? seriously that motherunicorner was delivering illegal cargo and crashing through ultimate traffic stoppers when you were still in diapers meng.

Are you saying jellyfish is better than BROTRR?

#14 17-08-2008, 16:31:57 PM

What do you have against coaster? seriously that motherunicorner was delivering illegal cargo and crashing through ultimate traffic stoppers when you were still in diapers meng.

Are you saying jellyfish is better than BROTRR?

"What do you have against coaster? seriously that motherunicorner was delivering illegal cargo and crashing through ultimate traffic stoppers when you were still in diapers meng."

Clearly I was.

#15 17-08-2008, 18:00:01 PM
I'll watch it several times.