YOUREWINNER.COM

OFFICIAL FOOTBALL TOPIC VII -- howdy partners

#46 17-08-2015, 13:51:56 PM
- Last Edit: 17-08-2015, 14:09:11 PM
stop promoting unrealistic beauty standards for men

View post on imgur.com

Cirus
#47 17-08-2015, 17:12:46 PM
The picture of Vince Wilfork eating fried chicken during a game really is great though

cirus_
JC VON BASTARD
#48 17-08-2015, 17:26:16 PM
a good replacement text for that image would be:

When did THIS

Become more Beautiful than THIS 

jcthedude
Cirus
#49 17-08-2015, 17:35:10 PM
200 buckets ago

cirus_
b
#50 19-08-2015, 03:01:03 AM
  • WINNERS
  • Rigcoins: 1218.80
  • Send Money to b
    Tapatalk Thumb Up
  • not a botlaughingcolours.comhas feelings+
  • » BANNED
It would be hilarious.Lesser metals can get behind that i just want to know why so that everyone can see the total number of non-heterosexual personsexual members?

Cirus
#51 14-12-2015, 16:56:47 PM
@Skrag what is happening

cirus_
b
#52 15-12-2015, 03:00:48 AM
  • WINNERS
  • Rigcoins: 1218.80
  • Send Money to b
    yourewinner.com app Thumb Up
  • not a botlaughingcolours.comhas feelings+
  • » BANNED
For just $150 you get the PC in less than 30 minutes and did. They bring out the natural grain of the problems is my computer, the headset, or somehow a combination of both.

Skrag
#53 16-12-2015, 13:55:19 PM
  • Welcome to the layer cake son.
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 74113614.39
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Windows 7 Trophy
  • sergey avatarwelcome to the layer cake sonBIG PICTURES+
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
@Skrag what is happening

The Premier League is really unpredictable this season; Leicester at the top after 16 games (fetch yeah!), Jamie Vardy is having a party, he recently beat the Premier League record for scoring in consecutive matches (11 in a row).  Rihad Maraz is another brilliant player, bought for just £400k from some unknown French team and he's probably the best player in the Premier League at the moment.  Chelsea 2 points from the relegation zone, Leicester beat them 2-1 earlier this week.  We've got three games left this year - Everton (away), Liverpool and Man City.  Absolutely unmissable games, fetching fantasic!

Cirus
#54 16-12-2015, 14:21:34 PM
@Skrag what is happening

The Premier League is really unpredictable this season; Leicester at the top after 16 games (fetch yeah!), Jamie Vardy is having a party, he recently beat the Premier League record for scoring in consecutive matches (11 in a row).  Rihad Maraz is another brilliant player, bought for just £400k from some unknown French team and he's probably the best player in the Premier League at the moment.  Chelsea 2 points from the relegation zone, Leicester beat them 2-1 earlier this week.  We've got three games left this year - Everton (away), Liverpool and Man City.  Absolutely unmissable games, fetching fantasic!

I've been following all season, it's just hard to believe what is happening right now.  I watched Leicester against United and Chelsea and they looked great in both.  Against Chelsea they were especially impressive, they have a style that works and I hope they can keep it up to get a top 4 finish.  Those are 3 really good fixtures to end the year though, I really want to see how they do against Klopp.

Also a big fan of Bournemouth right now.  I remember watching them play a friendly against a full strength Real Madrid in Bournemouth in 2013 after they were promoted to the Championship and the atmosphere was really cool.  Then I found out about Eddie Howe's story and how he kept saying that if he ever managed in the Premier League he only wanted to do it by getting Bournemouth promoted.  Now he's done that and they're beating United and Chelsea!  I really hope they stay up and Howe sticks around.

Also this is the worst fetching season I've experienced as a Sunderland fan and I've followed a lot of poo pooty seasons.  Even the lower league and non-league teams I follow aren't having very good seasons.

cirus_
Skrag
#55 17-12-2015, 06:34:53 AM
  • Global Moderator
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Windows 7 Trophy
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
@Skrag what is happening

I've been following all season, it's just hard to believe what is happening right now.  I watched Leicester against United and Chelsea and they looked great in both.  Against Chelsea they were especially impressive, they have a style that works and I hope they can keep it up to get a top 4 finish.  Those are 3 really good fixtures to end the year though, I really want to see how they do against Klopp.

Also a big fan of Bournemouth right now.  I remember watching them play a friendly against a full strength Real Madrid in Bournemouth in 2013 after they were promoted to the Championship and the atmosphere was really cool.  Then I found out about Eddie Howe's story and how he kept saying that if he ever managed in the Premier League he only wanted to do it by getting Bournemouth promoted.  Now he's done that and they're beating United and Chelsea!  I really hope they stay up and Howe sticks around.

Also this is the worst fetching season I've experienced as a Sunderland fan and I've followed a lot of poo pooty seasons.  Even the lower league and non-league teams I follow aren't having very good seasons.

Yeah, Leicester have a great counter-attack style going on right now.  In any given match they only have the ball roughly 1/3 of the time, but still win matches with their blinding pace up the field.  I'm just worried about relying on Vardy and Mahrez too much; if either of those players is taken out for a long time, Leicester might start losing ground in the table rankings.

Don't know much about Sunderland, except that decent striker Darren Bent used to play for them.  You've got a new manager now, Sam Allardyce; he might turn things around.

Cirus
#56 17-12-2015, 11:17:34 AM
@Skrag what is happening

Yeah, Leicester have a great counter-attack style going on right now.  In any given match they only have the ball roughly 1/3 of the time, but still win matches with their blinding pace up the field.  I'm just worried about relying on Vardy and Mahrez too much; if either of those players is taken out for a long time, Leicester might start losing ground in the table rankings.

Don't know much about Sunderland, except that decent striker Darren Bent used to play for them.  You've got a new manager now, Sam Allardyce; he might turn things around.

Leicester looks almost reckless when they play but Ranieri has them fully playing to their strengths in that system and I really can't imagine the season getting out of control at this point.  Not even halfway through the season and they have virtually guaranteed avoiding relegation.  Assuming they really drop off and only pick up half as many points in the second half you're still looking at something like 50-60 points and a top half finish as a worst case scenario.

Sunderland buys poo poo players on ridiculous wages who only show up every once in a while.  They were good enough to withstand Palace and nick it 1-0, beat Stoke 2-0 and play a very tight game against Arsenal and then completely poo poo the bed and lose against Watford 0-1 because they can't create chances.  Big Sam is a good hire and the team has looked relatively better but unless he has some quality signings planned for January I don't think this squad can stay up.  One positive has been Duncan Watmore who is 21 years old and a real bright spot so far.  The U21 spot is dominating the U21 league right now so hopefully there will be some players who can quickly contribute if/when we get relegated.

Also Chelsea sacked Mourinho, what a mistake

cirus_
Skrag
#57 17-12-2015, 16:20:34 PM
  • Global Moderator
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Windows 7 Trophy
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
@Skrag what is happening

Leicester looks almost reckless when they play but Ranieri has them fully playing to their strengths in that system and I really can't imagine the season getting out of control at this point.  Not even halfway through the season and they have virtually guaranteed avoiding relegation.  Assuming they really drop off and only pick up half as many points in the second half you're still looking at something like 50-60 points and a top half finish as a worst case scenario.

Sunderland buys poo poo players on ridiculous wages who only show up every once in a while.  They were good enough to withstand Palace and nick it 1-0, beat Stoke 2-0 and play a very tight game against Arsenal and then completely poo poo the bed and lose against Watford 0-1 because they can't create chances.  Big Sam is a good hire and the team has looked relatively better but unless he has some quality signings planned for January I don't think this squad can stay up.  One positive has been Duncan Watmore who is 21 years old and a real bright spot so far.  The U21 spot is dominating the U21 league right now so hopefully there will be some players who can quickly contribute if/when we get relegated.

Also Chelsea sacked Mourinho, what a mistake

They say Mourinho decided to leave himself because "he'd lost the trust & respect of the team" (BBC news).  Don't know how true that is.

He has been a bit of a prick though - picking up stadium bans, this court case against him by a former doctor on Chelsea's medical staff, and with him blaming practically every defeat on refereeing decisions.

Cirus
#58 17-12-2015, 16:27:56 PM
I mean of course that's what they'll say, but he was sacked plain and simple.  Mourinho had talked about wanting to build a dynasty at Chelsea long-term and now they've sacked him again.  What an incredibly stupid decision.

cirus_
Cirus
#59 19-12-2015, 12:28:46 PM
Leicester win again

cirus_
Skrag
#60 30-12-2015, 07:32:33 AM
  • Global Moderator
  • Send Money to Skrag
    Windows 7 Trophy
  • "mmmmmmmmm lemon"
Lost 1-0 against Liverpool and drew 0-0 with Man City.  But it shows we can go up against the best teams and put on a decent performance.  Can easily see Leicester qualifying for Champions League - for the first time ever!  LCFC is going to be rolling in cash at the end of the season.  2nd place now but only by goal difference; same points as Arsenal who are top atm, and 3 clear from Man City who are third.

Rumour is Mourinho will be going to Man Utd.