YOUREWINNER.COM

I'm back from my trip to taiwan and japan everybody!

ZMannZilla
#31 24-07-2009, 03:14:40 AM
  • "There ain't no stopping us now, we celebrate on the floor"
  • Rigcoins: 3877803.30
  • Send Money to ZMannZilla
    Trophy
  • Kind heartGreat fatherMissing+
  • "YOU LOOK STU-PID *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*"
Highlight magazine is awesome. After I'm through reading the Goofus and Gallant comic I usually draw male reproductive organ used for procreation within a specieses on random pages. Can you simulate this in the Wii version?
Only on your own system, you can't upload it to the GTTDWT4 Channel server.  If you though Cirus was bad, then prepare your pants, computer chair, rug and home plumbing for immediate improvement, should you ever cross the GTTDWT4WFC moderation team.

big rigs is great and i want to suck his cock

"Yeah, let’s bring back the Attitude Era…so we can see Shawn Michael’s anus while they shill toys." -RD Reynolds
Z. Mann Zilla
#32 24-07-2009, 07:15:32 AM
yo klayotic you remmeber me? i was your biggest fan but i stopped positng when you left but now im back! do you remember me???
also i didnt know you like RE series too! Im buying a gamecube this week and working on my RE collection.
DAMN NIGGA save some chicks for me! did you use the dairy trick on them?
answer all my questions now

In due time, ducis02. I also heard Darkside Chronicles is coming out as well. Btw, I'm looking forward to Silent Hill for the wii, since I had tons of fun playing an arcade version of the series with my cousin in an arcade in Taipei, Taiwan and even though I wasn't close to running out of tokens or running out of health on my second try, our game had to abruptly end since it was late already.

Classic Meepington
#33 24-07-2009, 10:54:58 AM
Best part of Highlights was that find objects in the picture I Spy ripoff you have to find a rusty pipe stuck in a mouse I think it was page 4 always? Or not.

(\_/) Hi! I'm Bunny ^.^
(^.^) Copy and paste us to your siggy so we can
(")(") achieve WORLD DOMINATION!
Dissident YOU'RE WINNER!
#34 24-07-2009, 14:22:41 PM
yo klayotic you remmeber me? i was your biggest fan but i stopped positng when you left but now im back! do you remember me???
also i didnt know you like RE series too! Im buying a gamecube this week and working on my RE collection.

In due time, ducis02. I also heard Darkside Chronicles is coming out as well. Btw, I'm looking forward to Silent Hill for the wii, since I had tons of fun playing an arcade version of the series with my cousin in an arcade in Taipei, Taiwan and even though I wasn't close to running out of tokens or running out of health on my second try, our game had to abruptly end since it was late already.

Bawwwww mommy says you cant stay at the arcade past 4PM cause thats when all the big people come to the arcade bawwww

BTW silent hill arcade game sucks play the manly console version

ducis02
#35 24-07-2009, 14:25:32 PM
Im not a big fan of rail shooters thats why I didnt get a wii. if they remade RE2 and 3 but keep the gameplay the same I would most definitely buy it. I prefer the exploring the area and stuff yknow?

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
Bro Faustkampf für die Freiheit gegen Nationalsozialistiche Mods
VOTE FOR DUCIS VOTE FOR STATUS QUO
IMAEG USERNAMES YAY
#36 24-07-2009, 19:24:43 PM

Bawwwww mommy says you cant stay at the arcade past 4PM cause thats when all the big people come to the arcade bawwww

Nope it was actually like almost 11 PM when my progress in the game got shut down by the staff of the arcade.

Btw. I really gotta finish sorting out all the pic's I took on my whole trip. *sweat*

#37 24-07-2009, 19:33:51 PM
Don't forget to post them here so we can see how cool Nihon is x3c

bjorno the hedgehog
#38 24-07-2009, 20:19:26 PM
sega is for autistic losers

Mister, I think it is bad choice to be bashing a brilliant video game company that a theme park I had some great thrills and fun in was based off of. Granted the sonic series is getting pretty dull and bland, but I suggest you save your company-bashing statements for topics not relevant to where I went on my trip. Thank you.

And now please any other questions concerning my own trip?

How many other autistic losers did you see at the theme park?

Firstly, define "autistic losers". Secondly, there were plenty of normal people in their 20's in the amusement center. Hell I met an african-american dude from Connecticut with a japanese girlfriend (tho she wasn't that hot imo) there and got his youtube account in exchange for mine.

Dark Chapel kicked decent ass and Room of the Living Dolls was unicorning scary (tho I'm curious as to know what all the japanese dialogue were about if anyone could translate it into english).

And I also saw a few nice wii games in one of tokyo's retail gaming stores.

Are you saying that black people can't have autism???
that is RACIST.

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#39 24-07-2009, 23:43:53 PM
Topic needs less andmill poo pooposts.

DZ
#40 25-07-2009, 12:37:07 PM
  • grrrraaaaaaagggh
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 184.80
  • Send Money to DZ
    Thumb Up
  • Active memberszaps dicksNot Active Enough+
  • "i am a trailer park hooker"

Nope it was actually like almost 11 PM when my progress in the game got shut down by the staff of the arcade.

Btw. I really gotta finish sorting out all the pic's I took on my whole trip. *sweat*
You tried playing Silent Hill before 11?  You wimp, play it after midnight next time.

DZ987
O-ZONE
#41 25-07-2009, 20:59:34 PM
oh christ i should have just stayed at my computer all week

sup ducis sup klayotic :kawaii: video gams ha ha ha :roddy:

ducis02
#42 26-07-2009, 00:29:20 AM
yo klayotic whats ur fav RE games in order?
I will castrate you if you put 4 or 5 first.

...................__
IMAEG USERNAMES YAY
bjorno the hedgehog
#43 26-07-2009, 00:44:19 AM
5 is the best because it has the best graphics

cheers m8
bjorno780 http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2969/freesorfzl1.gif
#44 26-07-2009, 00:46:34 AM
yo klayotic whats ur fav RE games in order?
I will castrate you if you put 4 or 5 first.

I only played Resident Evil 4 and Umbrella Chronicles, so as far as those two choices go, hmmmmmmmm.... I'd go with 4, since it was more fun, fresh, and thrilling than umbrella chronicles. I'm thinking about getting RE Archive: Resident Evil for the wii some time soon. (If you're going to castrate me just cause 4 was one of the only two I have ever played so far, be my guest)

Also I sung several of Michael Jackon's greatest hits at the karaoke at a tatami dining room in a japanese hotel.

ducis02
#45 26-07-2009, 00:49:44 AM
go get the RE archive right now heathen!

also did u hear about MJ dying?

...................__
IMAEG USERNAMES YAY