Bigger Riggers: Big Rigs 2 - V0.1

#1 22-12-2012, 22:55:52 PM
  • Semi-interesting Human Being
  • Rigcoins: 114810.30
  • Send Money to Semi
    Turd
  • Bigger RiggersIdiotNice Person+
  • "what have i done"
Although Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing has captured the hearts of millions across the globe, the Four Almighty Rigs have not returned to capture more hearts in over nine years...Until now.

INTRODUCING...

STORY:
When HWSNBN returns to try and take over the Earth once again, he brings his Gigantic Police-Car Army with him! The Four Rigs are no match for these vehicles of cold hatred...Unless they even the playing field! Thus, Stellar Stone uses his magic to grow the Rigs to an unprecedented size. HWSNBN counteracts this with a challenge: if the Rigs can traverse all of HWSNBN's treacherous track-shaped challenges (imprinted onto every continent in the world), then HWSNBN shall give up for good. Like HWSNBN's really gonna do that... But if the Rigs fail, it's bye-bye for the Earth! Can the Four Almighty Rigs squash HWSNBN's evil scheme? Or will HWSNBN squash them? It's all up to you, players!

DEMO FEATURES:
The Demo for Bigger Riggers V0.1 contains...
  • ...First-person perspective!
  • ...One dirt-draggingly awesome stage based off of North America!
  • ...Counters to keep track of your time and speed!
  • ...The chance to play as one of the Four Rigs! Which Rig is it? It's whichever one you want to play as!

SCREENSHOTS:

FUTURE FEATURES:
When completed, this game will feature...
  • ...6 (or more) continental stages!
  • ...All four of the Almighty Rigs playable (and maybe even more)!
  • ...3 (or more) hilariously fun mini-games!
  • ...The ultimate traffic stopper: a Police Roadblock (if I can get it to work)!
  • ...A captivating Story Mode tying together all of this into one colossal narrative!
  • ...Something to actually happen when you reach the finishing point!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BIGGER RIGGERS V0.1:
http://www.filedropper.com/biggerriggersv01installer

#2 22-12-2012, 23:31:55 PM
  • Big Rigs physics define the purpose of our existence.
  • Rigcoins: 202.60
  • Send Money to Naterdoo
    Trophy
  • +
  • "I was LOSER once, but I became WINNER"
I'm a little confused at the setup. It says this:

" This is only V0.1 of the Bigger Riggers game. Don't freak out if any bugs occur, and don't complain that there aren't many features yet. Just don't."

Can you explain this with a little more detail? The phrases "bugs" and "not many features" are a little strange.

#3 22-12-2012, 23:46:03 PM
  • Big Rigs physics define the purpose of our existence.
  • Rigcoins: 202.60
  • Send Money to Naterdoo
    Trophy
  • +
  • "I was LOSER once, but I became WINNER"
Game Review:

First of all I can see great potential in this game.  I like the fact that I get to choose whatever Big Rig I want. I especially enjoy the seamless graphics and the extremely fast and speedy gameplay.

Though I do have some problems with it so far:

1. I really can't see this as a big rigs sequel since the void isn't gray...(Also you didn't list the black void on the feature list.)

2. Another thing that I dislike about this game is that going in reverse makes you slower. It doesn't give you the feel of WINNER

3. The third thing is that my ears are feeling something when I play the game. The problem is that my ears shouldn't need to feel anything because this game should be so awesome. Although you might want to keep the ear vibrating stuff in the game for now until you improve the game.

4. Add some bigger hills. You got the 90 degree part down but climbing the bigger and mountainous hills is where the thrill of the game should be at.

Overall grade: 5 out of 10

It's a great start but it needs some work.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oh! You also need structures that you can pass through. I don't think it's a required part of the game but it definitely adds more features to the game.

Thunder
#4 23-12-2012, 01:13:30 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................................................

Most people would prefer a compressed archive with source code as opposed to just running a random executable file they downloaded off of the internet, especially after that whole RMK keylogger Big Rigs patch. Also, isn't the size a little big for the included content? Seriously, I am able to squeeze space simulators and first person shooters into archives less than half of that size. It is not a huge game (apart from the physical scale).

I'm sorry, I can't play this until you put it into a 20 MB zip where I can clearly see the directory structure. There is lazy, and then there is totally disregarding conventions.

Also, what easy drag-and-drop 3D game making program did you use for this? GameMaker? T3DGM? 3DRad? Please, give me more information. There are plenty of screenshots, but there is almost no documentation here. Please, fill me in.

yourethunder
Svetlana
#5 23-12-2012, 01:52:41 AM
don't fill him in he just realized that this is better than anything he could ever make and he wants to rip it off

don't release the source code either because he'll steal it

lana_chan my name is erin
X23
#6 23-12-2012, 01:56:24 AM
thunder U jealous

x33
#7 23-12-2012, 02:16:58 AM
hey thunder this 7 year old kid makes better games than you kekeke

JAVIKS
#8 23-12-2012, 02:38:15 AM
  • Global Moderator
  • Rigcoins: 366522.57
  • Send Money to JAVIKS
    Thumb Up
  • Coors Light FanTAG TEAM CHAMPDad+
  • "cats are like potato chips"
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................................................

Most people would prefer a compressed archive with source code as opposed to just running a random executable file they downloaded off of the internet, especially after that whole RMK keylogger Big Rigs patch. Also, isn't the size a little big for the included content? Seriously, I am able to squeeze space simulators and first person shooters into archives less than half of that size. It is not a huge game (apart from the physical scale).

I'm sorry, I can't play this until you put it into a 20 MB zip where I can clearly see the directory structure. There is lazy, and then there is totally disregarding conventions.

Also, what easy drag-and-drop 3D game making program did you use for this? GameMaker? T3DGM? 3DRad? Please, give me more information. There are plenty of screenshots, but there is almost no documentation here. Please, fill me in.
Bitch non-heterosexual persongot , I don't even fetching care whatever other people care about, it is not your place to tell people if I want compressed or not

JAVIKS
Thunder
#9 23-12-2012, 02:51:24 AM
I'm sorry, guys. I was wrong to judge. This is one of the best games ever made! Absolute perfection, A+++++++++++ :stamp: /10 would play again, etc.

yourethunder
Rigism88
#10 23-12-2012, 07:57:23 AM
 :roddy:

And btw Thunder's games don't suck, but Dark Survival 2 crashed my sound system  :stamp: Now all the sound is in slow mo

Pwning LOSERS since 2003.
#11 23-12-2012, 09:37:46 AM
  • Send Money to Semi
    Turd
  • "what have i done"
Game Review:

First of all I can see great potential in this game.  I like the fact that I get to choose whatever Big Rig I want. I especially enjoy the seamless graphics and the extremely fast and speedy gameplay.

Though I do have some problems with it so far:

1. I really can't see this as a big rigs sequel since the void isn't gray...(Also you didn't list the black void on the feature list.)

2. Another thing that I dislike about this game is that going in reverse makes you slower. It doesn't give you the feel of WINNER

3. The third thing is that my ears are feeling something when I play the game. The problem is that my ears shouldn't need to feel anything because this game should be so awesome. Although you might want to keep the ear vibrating stuff in the game for now until you improve the game.

4. Add some bigger hills. You got the 90 degree part down but climbing the bigger and mountainous hills is where the thrill of the game should be at.

Overall grade: 5 out of 10

It's a great start but it needs some work.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oh! You also need structures that you can pass through. I don't think it's a required part of the game but it definitely adds more features to the game.

Well, what about structures that EXPLODE UPON CONTACT???

Also, I shall address your other suggestions as I continue (though I think adding humongous hills interferes with the concept of giant tracks stamped onto countries/continents).

I would appreciate it if someone helped me a little bit, too. I need some help figuring out this Mode 7 EX extension for MMF2 (so I can actually expand upon the gameplay), and I'll almost certainly need assistance with the cutscenes once I get to that part.
I can pay you in Rigcoins, in deviantART Points, or you can work for free if you really want to. Maybe we could even make this into a yourewinner.com community project! Whichever happens, everyone who helps/contributes will be listed in the credits. How does that sound?

Rigism88
#12 23-12-2012, 09:39:10 AM
Piq, I could help a bit but you'd need to pm me the details

Pwning LOSERS since 2003.
Dissident
#13 23-12-2012, 09:53:25 AM
  • the ultimate, the muffin man
  • Administrator
  • Rigcoins: 99833195.99
  • Send Money to Dissident
    Thumb Up
  • weeaboosexual orientation uncleardissident b shirt+
  • "smash the patriarchy"
what are you making this with?

Dissident International Anti-Furry Organization
#14 23-12-2012, 10:06:02 AM
- Last Edit: 23-12-2012, 10:09:24 AM
  • Send Money to Semi
    Turd
  • "what have i done"
I'm using MMF2 (EDIT: Multimedia Fusion 2), at least for now.

Svetlana
#15 23-12-2012, 11:33:56 AM
do you need music

lana_chan my name is erin